Server time: 2018-07-20, 14:51 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

11 minutes ago, MatthewFC said:

Thanks a lot today to @Rory for patching my chara up with pretty dedicated medical RP I must say. I thoroughly enjoyed all the little details and appreciate the amount of effort you and your friends put on it. Next time I'll try not to look like a malicious enemy sniper and save everyone the trouble, right @LadyInBlue & co? ;)

Hehe, Quinn wanted to see you. But maybe soon when you are ready!

1 minute ago, LadyInBlue said:

Hehe, Quinn wanted to see you. But maybe soon when you are ready!

I just thought it would be unsportsmanlike if I were to see you before regaining the capability of clumsily running away with my new crutches on tow, should you feel the need to shoot me again :D

58 minutes ago, MatthewFC said:

I just thought it would be unsportsmanlike if I were to see you before regaining the capability of clumsily running away with my new crutches on tow, should you feel the need to shoot me again :D

You will be seeing a very upset Quinn seeing what she has done to you. It is unforgivable so she will be a little clingy to you when you are ready to talk to her. :)

@WulfeGirl & @Taryn, Please don't kill me OOC, okay? I was choking already. 

@UncleB Was good meeting you too ...you drunk russian.

@ZackManDew, Thank you for joining me on my journey to Severograd. Was much fun! ^_^

Completely forgot to put this up last night but massive shoutout to the guys and gal's I RP'ed with yesterday
Squad @Darion @Galaxy @Bubblegum Love you guys. Hanging out with you is always hilarious. Props to Calvin for the Party Popper thing, I died :D 
@Coreena good medical rp :P 
@MatthewFC Hope you had a good time RP'ing, I enjoyed patching you up!

@Ronan <3 @SkinVest I absolutely loved the group development yesterday. It was the most amazing RP we've had in a while and I've really been enjoying this group. Love you guys.
@Sivister Having fun with the whole storyline. Just don't bring him back please, we blew his brains out, it wouldn't make sense for him to be alive. I much more enjoy seeing ghosts tbh. :P

@Amerdan Been enjoying getting to know your character more and more. I'm sure you'll be a great fit!
@Ronin47 Welcome to the group, enjoying your RP dude :P 

@Irish you're a bad influence on Ella. Offering her booze, making bets to shoot the windows of houses. It makes the RP more fun though :D 

@RogueSolace & @HarveyJ, your medical RP is top notch. Ella is grossed out alot but she is learning alot aswell

@Iso@Elmo, Ella calls you Officer Boring since you stop all her great ideas of breaking stuff. Just want to let you know.

@derNils & @Lemons... You guys are disturbing...

Props to @Amerdan whom I met in the northern airfield, who was very patient to someone who can't use a mic. And skillfully went right into it again after some troubles with his own mic, very immersive and a professional save. Shame that zombie got me in the head. Hope you enjoy the loot. :)

Thanks for the incredibly detailed, committed and realistic medical RP from @RogueSolace & @HarveyJ. On a side note please botch @Iso's sore pinkie lol

1 minute ago, Crim said:

Thanks for the incredibly detailed, committed and realistic medical RP from @RogueSolace & @HarveyJ. On a side note please botch @Iso's sore pinkie lol

Caught bits and pieces of the RP, was entertaining to watch. Made me giggle when you realised you'd accidentally metagamed my emotes. 

6 hours ago, Crim said:

Had a lot of fun! Glad you enjoyed! First really nervous patient :) awesome rp all around!

@Brayces @Lyca @SarcasticSurgeon

Thanks for the roleplay today guys, was fun.

Also @Razareth, good TS roleplay :^)

Had a pretty interesting day today, if somewhat brief.

Thanks to @SurvivorJesse for the travel from Staroye to Sverograd. Banter and mercy alike.
Thanks to @RogueSolace and @HarveyJ for cabin medical shenanigans. I hope you both got your fill of the bitter old prick Chernarussian known as Vadim.
To everyone in Sverograd, you're madder than a box of frogs. Just thought you should know.

Always a blast with - @Dank Mems, @Dvlinhb, @jangoskull, and @BennjaminEastwood

I WANT MY [email protected]#

"That's a shame. You had such promise."

The final meeting between @mark3390 and I would not have been out of place in an issue or episode of The Walking Dead. While I'm a little sad neither of us recorded it, I don't think it's something either of us will be forgetting anytime soon.

Cheers, Mark. You badass, you.

@Hassan & @Laski amazing RP with you and the rest of Black Fangs today.  You have no idea how fast my heart was beating that whole time, while Angus is trying to be stoic and brave, walking into the lions' den alone, knowing he was probably going to get hurt.  I especially loved how when I was walking away, someone goes "He's a nice guy," or something like that.

@Keira it was short-lived, but it was good RP.  Thanks for doctoring up Angus after the Fangs got me!

Video will be up soon, methinks.

So I've just perma-deathed my first character and before I go writing a new I want to give some shout outs to the people who helped make my character an absolute blast to play. @Taryn @Saintz @WulfeGirl @Vito @Otter @neckrorazul. Special shout out to @Brayces for that last medical RP session in Nagornoe. @Jman14102 I seriously couldn't have asked for a better perma buddy. I'm so pissed I didn't think to record that.Thank you guys for putting up with any particular noobish RP out of me. I've only been around for a few months, but you guys have really helped me improve my RP.

8 minutes ago, mark3390 said:

So I've just perma-deathed my first character and before I go writing a new I want to give some shout outs to the people who helped make my character an absolute blast to play. @Taryn @Saintz @WulfeGirl @Vito @Otter @neckrorazul. Special shout out to @Brayces for that last medical RP session in Nagornoe. @Jman14102 I seriously couldn't have asked for a better perma buddy. I'm so pissed I didn't think to record that.Thank you guys for putting up with any particular noobish RP out of me. I've only been around for a few months, but you guys have really helped me improve my RP.

When a 13 year old does some dank medical RP ...  Haha, unless you mean where you fixed up Wyatt ( @King's char!) Then YEEE you did gud! We all had a awesome time! Looking forward to meeting your new one! 

@smhikd @Joules A nice relaxing first session for my first time after like forever. Hope shit won't get fucked for you by tomorrow. All in all, neato. 10/сука

Edited by DerSchnitzler

19 hours ago, Xenokkah said:

Had a pretty interesting day today, if somewhat brief.

Thanks to @SurvivorJesse for the travel from Staroye to Sverograd. Banter and mercy alike.
Thanks to @RogueSolace and @HarveyJ for cabin medical shenanigans. I hope you both got your fill of the bitter old prick Chernarussian known as Vadim.
To everyone in Sverograd, you're madder than a box of frogs. Just thought you should know.

Little late but I think you deserve a lot of praise for your RP, not only is your character unique and interesting but the way you portray him is very enjoyable. Anyone who bumps into Vadim is in for a treat!

Oh god, where do i start,

Well first of all all the beautifull people that i forgot the names of that took their time to visit Black Bear Garage!

@Anouk For the reunion and taking her time to look at my amazing creation!

@trent_rouls For the awfull puns, really bad.

@shhhhlp, @SebbePwnYou For the great protection!

@SoalXtractor For the fun little kid RP! 

And last but not least, my partner @Munter.

I know there are so much more names, but i just forgot half of them. :$

@Razareth @HarveyJ @RogueSolace @PCJames @Samti was a pretty bizarre situation, no idea who the patient was but thanks to him too.

Thanks to all the Last Light guys for their roleplay today, especially you @derNils, our newest housing administrator :^)