Jump to content
Server time: 2018-08-16, 15:26

Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Also the UN & @Lankin for not letting Luca die :D 

Told you I would sort things out, any problems just ask Uncle Lankin.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, King said:

I SWEAR TO MOTHERFUCKING GOD I'M FIXING MY INTERNET BY TONIGHT 

Honestly to everyone mentioned above and more, thanks so much for everything. I really thought post-lore was going to be shit for me, I was going to have to turn back to becoming a PVP'ing whitename again in the UN or the VDV or something! I'm loving our general little dynamic of @Brayces @Lyca @Tony @Reinhardt though, then the drugged up clowns that form around us of @Sylvester Todd @2Eazy also! Thanks for making it worthwhile guys <3

To everyone at the UN camp, thank you! It's got a really interesting atmosphere which I still haven't got round to thinking about yet. It's almost similar to GMTC in a lot of ways, but more similar to camp Hope in others, the soldiers all wandering around :D. And to everyone else <3 

Wyatt: I know you don't act like you care about us, any of us, Seth. I know you do though. You care about Phe and Dolores just as much as you care about me.

*long pause*

Seth: Why is being in the military like a blowjob?

Seth: The closer you get to discharge, the better you feel!

Share this post


Link to post

Wanted to give a shout out to VDV for the RP on the airfield was some of the best i've had post-LW.

@Keira Persephone be causing drama yo...smh, Enjoyed the RP tho +1

@LewellynMoss Calvin got my back tho appreciate it

@Honeybee Luca with those boring talks always nice to have those around.

@Mexi Last Night was great!

@Phoenix Hanging out with you has been some real fun.

@Watchman @Sleepyhead You two just crazy, dont feel safe around them they suspicious AF.

@Jamie 10/10 Accent

@kiwienne And always nice to have lily around to joke on her

Edited by Darion

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, King said:

 

You mean those logs that weren't found? Yeah same.

As for the whitename comment about the groups, really? Like good lord what are you actually getting out of this other than some lowkey jabs at people you don't even know.
You can sit there and act like that wasn't a jab but you damn well know it was.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, King said:

I was going to have to turn back to becoming a PVP'ing whitename again in the UN or the VDV or something!

You still are a white name, go back to juicing, throwing shades on the forums is not your gig.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Mexi said:

You mean those logs that weren't found? Yeah same.

As for the whitename comment about the groups, really? Like good lord what are you actually getting out of this other than some lowkey jabs at people you don't even know.
You can sit there and act like that wasn't a jab but you damn well know it was.

Removed. It was no jab but I can see it being seen as one. Thanks for pointing it out.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Darion said:

Wanted to give a shout out to VDV for the RP on the airfield was some of the best i've had post-LW.

@Keira Persephone be causing drama yo...smh, Enjoyed the RP tho +1

@LewellynMoss Calvin got my back tho appreciate it

@Honeybee Luca with those boring talks always nice to have those around.

@Mexi Last Night was great!

@Phoenix Hanging out with you has been some real fun.

@Watchman @Sleepyhead You two just crazy, dont feel safe around them they suspicious AF.

@Jamie 10/10 Accent

@kiwienne And always nice to have lily around to joke on her

U want some gummy bears my nibba

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Brayces said:

Ah man! I had wicked fun today with everyone in the silly squad. While we didn't do much walking we still killed some wolves, sung some songs, planned some shit, witnessed murder, was offered illicit substances, and played tag! 

Thanks to all who were there. You guys really make it worth getting online and playing around. At times serious and at times silly. I get so much out of being around you all it really warms my heart. I laugh so hard and really feel just ...content after being online with everyone. For me in my constant daily life where stress abounds you truly are a reprieve from the madness. 

Thank you again, for now and for always. <3

(I promise I'll pause from constantly thanking you guys each day we RP haha, just know this always stands each time we meet up IG)  

@King @Lyca @Tony @Sylvester Todd @2Eazy @Killerwelden @Honeybee @Aristocrat Jeremy (whom ever you are)

thank you to the UN team, to @Coreenafor getting us all riled up to run off in search of hostages, to @Keira for letting me eavesdrop while eating apples. To @Taryn for yelling at Milo, To the Pastor for giving me my 8th bear. To Dr. Faith for singing so lovely, to @Yoshi for getting in game finally, to Ryker for helping me find Phe, to the dude who didn't wanna get tipped in the outhouse, to the CDF solider for offered me alcohol, to the hair sniffer who got gunned down, to every one! Good job! Great RP, lovely characters! 

From the very bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you and thank you. 

(Sorry if I didnt tag you. I'm so bad with recalling char names and associating them to forums names if you see yourself lemme know who you are so I am thank you proper next time!)

hair sniffer and underage drug dealer checking in @Brayces

Edited by Scream

Share this post


Link to post

Where to start so much happened today!

We got @Gowbe @equiinox @Para @Cocomii the fucktard five just chilling out

I enjoyed @Phoenix RP on the bridge 300 meters away as well :ph34r:

I heard my funeral was pretty lit though @Para

Also shoutout to @Taryn @WulfeGirl @CorbSlayer @Macbrine for the RP today

United Nations let me walk straight in with no words either so shoutout to the guards on duty at the time!

Thanks to anyone i've missed great RP from pretty much everyone

Share this post


Link to post

/merged with Whose Roleplay did you enjoy today?

Did you catch their names?

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Scream said:

hair sniffer and underage drug dealer checking in @Brayces

Aye aye Hair Sniffer! Red man! You tricked me about chopping down trees with a baseball bat! You have been rebranded JERK HAIR SNIFFER.

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Galaxy said:

Where to start so much happened today!

We got @Gowbe @equiinox @Para @Cocomii the fucktard five just chilling out

I enjoyed @Phoenix RP on the bridge 300 meters away as well :ph34r:

I heard my funeral was pretty lit though @Para

Also shoutout to @Taryn @WulfeGirl @CorbSlayer @Macbrine for the RP today

United Nations let me walk straight in with no words either so shoutout to the guards on duty at the time!

Thanks to anyone i've missed great RP from pretty much everyone

@Galaxy You are a crazy bastard, dude! :P But a nice crazy bastard thoo!

Share this post


Link to post

A rather short, but interesting session :)

@Lemons and @Lankin always an honor to accompany you on patrols. The trip to Zeleno was very fun.

@derNils don't shout at people. People get nervous when you do that
:/

@Oisín was nice seeing an fellow half blood :D

@Mercy 'daai vokken naaier' you made my day :D. As a South African hearing someone trying to speak Afrikaans nearly broke me. Good thing I made my character half South African so I could capitalize on it. Feel free to ask for more "translations" ;)

@Spartan insulting a police officer, hmm? You're on strike two. Don't let my go all "Police Brutality" on you :D

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the pretty neat RP @Coreena I believe it is you who Rps as SGT Rodriguez? If not she sounds just like you.

Also thanks to everyone else there at Kabanino UN Camp earlier today!

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, AlwaysGamer said:

Thanks for the pretty neat RP @Coreena I believe it is you who Rps as SGT Rodriguez? If not she sounds just like you.

Also thanks to everyone else there at Kabanino UN Camp earlier today!

It is me!

 

Share this post


Link to post

Holy cry-fest.

R.I.P. Rysen. You're with your baby now.

Thank you to my crew. You guys are literally the best.

@CorbSlayer @Jman14102 @neckrorazul @Raptor @WulfeGirl @Macbrine @Saintz 

 

Also, thank you to @Galaxy @Cocomii and the rest of their crew. Your rescue efforts will never be forgotten.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Taryn said:

Holy cry-fest.

R.I.P. Rysen. You're with your baby now.

Thank you to my crew. You guys are literally the best.

@CorbSlayer @Jman14102 @neckrorazul @Raptor @WulfeGirl @Macbrine @Saintz 

 

Also, thank you to @Galaxy @Cocomii and the rest of their crew. Your rescue efforts will never be forgotten.

1 minute ago, WulfeGirl said:

Fucking great RP from @Raptor @Taryn @Macbrine @Saintz @neckrorazul @Jman14102 @CorbSlayer. Fucking loved it to day even tho its was a roller coaster of emotions. Had me crying for, idk, 30 min straight with Taryn and Raptor

R.I.P Rysen ; -;

 

1 minute ago, Jman14102 said:

@Raptor, @neckrorazul, @Taryn, @Saintz, @CorbSlayer, @WulfeGirl, and @Macbrine for one of the greatest RP sessions I have ever had, and an utter game changer for everyone involved.

I'm so sorry, Rysen...

All you guys' RP was incredible tonight, there were some intense feels, and some awesome character development. Well done guys!

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Holy cry-fest.

R.I.P. Rysen. You're with your baby now.

Thank you to my crew. You guys are literally the best.

@CorbSlayer @Jman14102 @neckrorazul @Raptor @WulfeGirl @Macbrine @Saintz 

 

Also, thank you to @Galaxy @Cocomii and the rest of their crew. Your rescue efforts will never be forgotten.

 

9 minutes ago, neckrorazul said:

RIP RYSEN

 

I cant believe it's come to this. Garrett is losing it tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Raptor said:

 

 

-snip-

Wait till I get to speak to you again.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Undead said:

Wait till I get to speak to you again.

You didn't even notice your favorite American girl went missing... C'mon now.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Taryn said:

You didn't even notice your favorite American girl went missing... C'mon now.

I didn't get online today. Golly do I get to do a manhunt? Oh gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodie

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×