Server time: 2018-12-17, 15:52

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

I'd like to thank @BillyR for his hostage roleplay today. Another chapter closed. Thanks very much man. Your RP was on point. I'll be sure to give it video tribute in my series.

Edited by Tony

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

I'd like to thank @BillyR for his hostage roleplay today. Another chapter close. Thanks very much main. Your RP was on point. I'll be sure to give it video tribute in my series.

This. You did an amazing job Billy, I know permaing a character like that can hurt, so big ups to you for going along with it. You did great, I hope we can RP together on your new character, whoever he will be.

I'll miss Billy, that little cannibal fuck. Never had a dull moment with him, he was truly a great character. Rest in piece, you glorious bastard.

@Tony Yea it was... good. hehe.

9 hours ago, Tony said:

I'd like to thank @BillyR for his hostage roleplay today. Another chapter closed. Thanks very much man. Your RP was on point. I'll be sure to give it video tribute in my series.

Vengeance is sweet, but I feel bad for all the amazing characters who were lost in this very bloody chapter. Thank you @BillyR for the RP today, it was some seriously good stuff. Much love to all that attended.

@Talhoffer Literally almost killed him with a misfire and we proceeded to talk normally for the next half hour.

fucking love how chill he was.

28 minutes ago, melon21 said:

@Talhoffer Literally almost killed him with a misfire and we proceeded to talk normally for the next half hour.

fucking love how chill he was.

laughed my ass off when you allmost killed me hahah. very nice RP btw!!

Thanks for your RP tonight everyone @Strawberry @Galaxy @2Eazy and the hostages we had as well. Was fun time.

Thanks to @Brady @Strawberry @Joo @2Eazy

Also @Ramon for the hostage RP!

Had some good RP with:

@Kittendo & @Mazdarati & @KennySandwich

Don't know the other names, sorry!

Was nice walking with you guys. I was the paranoid lady with the stutter of course. ^_^

Had fun being back after months! I like the whole new government thing going on and it was nice meeting @Boston!

Sorry @Strawberry for having to be so mean :-( I still love your accent.

1 hour ago, Fialova said:

Had fun being back after months! I like the whole new government thing going on and it was nice meeting @Boston!

Atleast someone likes my accent, I just wanna be your friend :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Fialova said:

Yeah, I felt sorry for robbing you so I wanted to be nice for once. Thanks for being so cooperative and chill, I enjoyed our chat afterwards. ;)

My favorite part was how we started out hating each other and ended as good friends.

@Nasinec Thanks to all of you, saying it always I post here but it is always justified. 

@evanm23 and the Rebels: I'll be honest I was surprised that it was that entertaining, had fun being your hostage. Was probably the most chill hostage situation I've ever had. :D 

The other guys we had trouble with: Stay mad. ;) 

Enjoyed rolling dynamic again guys. Also... @Jamie please don't "accidentaly raise your weapon" to Brady or who killed you xD

@Brady @Strawberry @2Eazy @Galaxy and everyone else who was there.

Had fun with @Fialova! Even though we got attacked by infected, both glitched, and died ?

"We don't care what's in your green house!"

Thank you @SmartyyZ it was enjoyable with you too man.

And thank you to @SandDancer97 for playing a very good hostage today. Your RP was top form. You've came on well.

Thanks @Aristocrat and the lad you were with for the great rp. sorry to say i didn't catch anyone elses name or id mention you here too! <3 

@Zombru 'Twas an absolute pleasure sir. I hope to see you around again in the future.

Had some chill RP with my G @Beni and Laz Kelly (Dont know his forum name :S) hope to see you around again my dude :D

Enjoyed rolling around with my boy @Boose and Laz Kelly today, was a good laugh.

Jacked some lads camp up as well, which was fun.

Cheers for the guns and stuff boys. 

Just now, Beni said:

Enjoyed rolling around with my boy @Boose and Laz Kelly today, was a good laugh.

Jacked some lads camp up as well, which was fun.

Cheers for the guns and stuff boys. 

Apples for days lad

Great roleplay with the Covenant Boys and Girls along with Darra and crew. Good times were had in Gorka and Rogovo! 

Had lot of fun tonight, thanks guys :)

@Lyca @Tony @Enigma and everyone else, cba to tag everyone.

@2Eazy  Thanks for the hostage rp you were great +1