Server time: 2018-08-18, 12:15

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Alirght, great night. First fighting MSTIVY MEDVEDI in Stary, was tense the entire time, great RP.

Finally getting our hands on a pruple rain member, even if it was only a 15 year old...she got to feel our anger, thanks Kerkkoh. Also thanks to Ryan for the radio rp while having the hostage, made me feel pretty bad.

And of course thanks to the Silent Majority!

Another great night of RP. Thanks to PatZ and his group, the Silent Majority and Hayley for the hostage RP. :)

-snip-

-snip-

Was a good night, thanks for the dank "character development"

-snip-

Thanks for the radio RP, always fun being a kid and just crying down the radio :D

Alirght, great night. First fighting MSTIVY MEDVEDI in Stary, was tense the entire time, great RP.

Finally getting our hands on a pruple rain member, even if it was only a 15 year old...she got to feel our anger, thanks Kerkkoh. Also thanks to Ryan for the radio rp while having the hostage, made me feel pretty bad.

And of course thanks to the Silent Majority!

was lit always enjoy our kinda hostile talks :)

Fun RP at Pavlovo with Yaromir Kowolsk, Steven and Weston, thanks guys!

I had amazing RP with Jack Lemons and Rebecca Dohl (I think), just a really nice conversation and a lot of laughs.

Same words ;)

To everyone I met today Chucky Kermit the frog and buddy and much more just don't remember your name.

Signed: Brutus.

Well, I fixed a Hatchback Offroad, drove it up and down the NWAF hoping I would find someone that would take this suicide machine off me. Originally intended to give it to the MC to impress them, but seriously, that thing is a death trap.

Still driving around there, don't see a soul :(

i have to say... i dont think ive been in the presence of (but not partaken in) so many consecutive firefights at all in one playing session, and after thinking all of them over I STILL cant really process how or why some of them even started. only that im glad to have been able to walk away alive each time. GEEESH

all of them and each of the people i met during and between were wonderful encounters with great roleplay given from all of them! so thanks everyone for a great night!

...whoever shot me and ruined my pristine bright blue check shirt... you are a poop :( but i had a spare so were all good hahaha :D

Well, I fixed a Hatchback Offroad, drove it up and down the NWAF hoping I would find someone that would take this suicide machine off me. Originally intended to give it to the MC to impress them, but seriously, that thing is a death trap.

Still driving around there, don't see a soul :(

Mhm there are only 4 other people with you on the server. Thats the reason. :)

Change to the server with more people. ;)

Big shout outs to Wave Carson and Squillium when we caught you in Novaya. I knew you guys saw it coming but thanks for being really great hostages. Even bigger shot outs to Crunk and the other hostages we got at NWAF. Despite getting shot at by kala and Vic, you guys still put on a fantastic show and were awesome actors.

Thanks to Blackwood for last night! :P

Also a big thank you to my dear friend Oisin!

I really liked the RP and I hope to see you more often... <3

Pffft, no need to change server, found you and some funny russian fellas :D Thanks a bunch for the RP!

Hail James Town!

Massive props must go to Teh Snoipeh, or Dr. John Raunchen, or as he told us, Bill. :troll:

Anyway, cheers for the amazing torture RP mate, you were an absolute trooper for letting us do so much to you <3 . And cheers to everyone else in purple rain that took part in that situation, it was great fun, and definitely the most enjoyable RP experience I've had on these alts.

Shout out to Felix the Glasses broker.  Epic role play list night.  And to Mario and his partner.  Was my first hold up.  Great roleplay, I would not have taken your guns like my friends in crime, but well played.  Intense rush trying to hide from your pursuit.  I'm sure if I run into you again Ill be paid back.  I'm sure the accent and character wont be hard for you to recognize.

Slink (Tommy Scarpeli)

Massive props must go to Teh Snoipeh, or Dr. John Raunchen, or as he told us, Bill. :troll:

Anyway, cheers for the amazing torture RP mate, you were an absolute trooper for letting us do so much to you <3 . And cheers to everyone else in purple rain that took part in that situation, it was great fun, and definitely the most enjoyable RP experience I've had on these alts.

+1

Enjoyed RP today with everyone I have met and ofc my group. Was fine day guys :)

Thanks guys was great.

Also thanks to mclolable for letting us perm her character, was fun at least for us. ;)

Frozen was ok I guess...

I really enjoyed my RP with the PatZ today.

and the Silent Majority I guess...?

Although i didn't necessarily directly RP with him,  Ken Goldfinch: GUARDtheHAM's character was hilarious and entertaining and every time I bumped into him he had something interesting to say. Along with his female friend Naomi.

G'day mate!

Although i didn't necessarily directly RP with him,  Ken Goldfinch: GUARDtheHAM's character was hilarious and entertaining and every time I bumped into him he had something interesting to say. Along with his female friend Naomi.

G'day mate!

Always fun bumping into you!

Enjoyed the rp from my fellow Rough Riders today!  As well as from New Moon, be ready boys, a whole Hell of a lot of shit is about to come! ;)  You can count on that one friends!

Big shout outs to Cowboy, Pinkerton, Crescent and the other bikers today. It was more fucked up to have Cowboy get fucked by his own VP and it played out very well.

Great RP today, always fun seeing Darren, Mason, Matt the aussie and all the rest. 

Shout out to the guy who stalked us from Kab to Vybor, made it feel like a Horror movie, great stuff!

S/o the dude who pulled a glock & traded with me and ended all possible rp, you rock m8!