Server time: 2017-07-27, 20:37
DayZRP 5th anniversary - 50% Premium sale

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Cupid    0

To everyone who was involved in the hospital incident at Pavlovo military base, just reaching out to say that was some epic roleplay and to see which ones of you see this. Thanks!

Zane

Phoenix    943

Great rp as usual from everyone we met today as outrun :)

Doc Holiday    131

Just the Outrun RP today.... Just... Amazing. I'd never done suicide RP before, but it was so well done from everyone involved and it was a nice change of roleplay. I loved every minute. Was also great fun to teach Josh, Dusty and others about medicine :D

Great RP from the two men we captured and "initiated" into our group at Vybor Industrial. Andrew and Marc, you guys were champs about it all and hopefully you had as much fun as we did! Get that intel!

PS.  To the pretty lady that patched me up during the attack at the summer camp... Only to be gunned down after.  I hope God sees you to better days Hun.   Thank you for helping an old man in a time of crisis.

That was ME! Sucked I got gunned down while bandaging you, but luckily I was the only casualty. I'm glad you enjoyed the RP from the rest of the guys.

ge936    2

Enjoyed searching for "the peaches" with Quincy Koss - Mojjoh. Good RP. I like your character man, hopefully we meet again soon!

Mojjoh    0

Enjoyed searching for "the peaches" with Quincy Koss - Mojjoh. Good RP. I like your character man, hopefully we meet again soon!

Had a blast man! We will definitely get our hands on some "peaches" soon...

Shoutout to Kat and Billie. Not exactly sure who you two are, but it was a good time.

DatBlueWolf    39

Great RP from the Masq.

I'm a bit sad I wasn't able to finish the fight I was having with Rich, but hey the fireworks to celebrate the occasion were great!

Omahgerd    9

Really Enjoyed the Hostage RP outside stary/kab. Was nice running into Miller. And the RP at the campfire at Zeleno from Mac and you guys was an awesome time! Hope to run into you guys someday again!

Enjoyed meeting Rider (Ryder?), Vadim and Kat tonight!

Really enjoyed Billie Tones (FailingFriendly) and Daniel Matt.

Billie, you were quiet but you went with the Roleplay of the situation

Daniel, you're unique in the best way. Haven't met a deaf person in game until now, and it was one of the best scenarios I've had.

Really enjoyed running into Henry, Daniel Matt and Woods.

Descendants    115

I enjoyed being held hostage by SOF-004 because for once, I have been held hostage for a real reason other than "We need to know info" or "you talked shit" because we all know that those two things are 90% of the time just cover ups for "I want this guys shit". Also I enjoyed Dylan's RP today, as well as the past few days. The RP with Dylan has been phenomenal, someone give this man an award!

Ramon    305

Thanks for yesterday and today to the people of The Movement of the Lotus ;)

I enjoyed it guys! Hope we can do this more often.... :D

Castiel    1124

Enjoyed RPing a little tonight with Ezra and the dude whose name I forgot, was fun :^)

iBUYCHOWDER    28

i really enjoyed the groups L.I.F.E and The Brave meeting together today and having a mixture of RP and increasing the story depth of my character through some of the RP we did.

Mercy    411

Really enjoyed my RP as Xela and Hope today. Both massive progress on both character development.

Thanks to LIFE, The Brave, The Kingdom and the few randomers :)

Dead End    13

Great encounter at Zinnia's home today by The Rangers! I jumped on in the middle of what I thought to be a potential raid and was scared shitless! You guys are a cool bunch!

Nihoolious    982

In Izaak I enjoyed the conversations I had with our hostages Fabio and Sybelle until Miller decided to stop us in an open road knowing there were people around who probably had KoS rights on us. RIP

On Nicholas I had fun watching shenanigans in Stary and Kabinino including a very climactic fistfight between two guys with beef one named Vlad I believe.

Jack the Ripper    241

Had some great RP with Hamish McGregor up north today. When I saw people running towards our apartment building, I was ready to hunker down for a defence. Pleasantly surprised to see you knocking at the door