Server time: 2018-08-17, 05:40

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Today was an excellent day of RP!

Later that evening, I played an alt, which ran with Cupid, Ginsu, Lexi & Josh.  It was fun roleplay, and it was fun getting into the hostile rp/firefight with Toby (Kpop) & Alison  . Thank you for the fun fight, I loved the hostility and the fight , it was close. Too bad Tnky didn't get in the action ;)

Overall, thank you everyone for the great rp :) I look forward to the rp in the future

Well I do declare it WAS a good nite of RP with the alt gang of Nishi, Kattica, Josh and Volke. We were some bad asses....well until a couple of us got killed, lol Volke was the badass of the day taking out some of the lads!

Very fun time, hope to do it again real soon ;)

Tonight was my first full bit of role-play after being gone for two years, it was astonishing. 

I wandered to the firehouse of Berenzino, where i met a man in the fire house tower. After our short introduction, the man's knee caps exploded! (he glitched in some lockers and broke his legs)  I of course, ran around frantically trying to search for morphine. Two other survivors responded to my crys for help and assisted the man with his busted leg. Now, all 4 of us are together and decide that the fire house will be our new home. We cleared the area of "rotters" as they liked to call them and not long after we set up a fire and a tent, men clothed in green uniforms came in formation down road all with fully automatic weapons. They introduced themselves as the USAF and we invited them to our camp. Life was good, then the Volki showed up...

A lone Volki member armed with a AK, walked past our fire house several times, with a aggressive disposition. He then went deeper into town and began unloading this rifle at buildings and such.

As a civilian, me and my friend were told to remain indoors until the situation had been resolved. The USAF then began looking for the armed gunman and restrained him, brought him back to our camp, and "negotiated" until another volki member came to take the armed gunman home, and away from the situation. 

I would like to send my deepest thanks and gratitude for everyone that participated (especially the USAF and Volki members) . This was my first role play experience back and you guys all did a exceptional job helping me get back in the saddle! Thank you!

I love you guys

Thanks to all the jackals tonight for the good rp.   And a special thanks to medicine bunny for her spectacular hostage rp.

I know that I am not a jackel but I felt like one last night amazing rp guys 10/10 should force her to put gun to his head again

A huge thank you to all the guys who took me hostage last night in Novy. Jitka Masenik, Aleksander Brat, Fedor Abakov, DJ Victor and Dovas Kastnoy (I know there was one other, and he had a really great voice, but I didn't get your name. Sorry!) Really fluid and realistic RP and it was so scary. You guys really know how to push the limits and I loved it.

I'm so excited for Melody to get her hands on each one of you. Be afraid lovies ;) See you all soon and thanks for the dark, dark rp.

rGkrMvDZwkCuA.gif

I have thoroughly enjoyed my run ins with Benji the last couple times... as well as Yusuf or "Useless" <3 as I like to call him.. Im not sure if he feels the same way about the encounters, but the guy just seems to always run into me (unfortunately for him)...

Also, I had fun meeting my new girlfriend. We exchanged promise handkerchiefs and are super serious now.

Had a lot of fun the other day meeting Benji Bolongo at Pustoshka. I enjoyed helping you cook your voodoo cows!

i actually died that night from the bad voodoo cow meat lmao

I have thoroughly enjoyed my run ins with Benji the last couple times... as well as Yusuf or "Useless" <3 as I like to call him.. Im not sure if he feels the same way about the encounters, but the guy just seems to always run into me (unfortunately for him)...

Also, I had fun meeting my new girlfriend. We exchanged promise handkerchiefs and are super serious now.

you take peaches from benji ...you be bad voodoo man of the deathrow 

but yeah its actually hard not to laugh when im playing as benji its alot of fun :)

Has an Awesome bit of campfire RP in Dolina with no violence at all for once. Thanks to Chase, Mace, Maria and Slavomir for the RP and I'm glad that my uniform or aggressive tone didn't put anyone off right at the beginning.

Hope Maria or "faceless" ends up okay and Chase can look after her!

Has an Awesome bit of campfire RP in Dolina with no violence at all for once. Thanks to Chase, Mace, Maria and Slavomir for the RP and I'm glad that my uniform or aggressive tone didn't put anyone off right at the beginning.

Hope Maria or "faceless" ends up okay and Chase can look after her

yes it was really nice, and im happy that u dont shot faceless/maria :D

thank u chase for the great RP, it is the first time for me to made romantic RP u know :D "and dont be shy, honey" its really funny and im big surprised that u dont leave maria/faceless ;)

First time having the motivation to RP in awhile.. Didn't end up working out the best but it was still worth the effort. Just wanted to say to Chase that I'm sorry if you feel cheated on the RP from me and Zeke tonight. We both had a hard crash at the same time somehow. I literally do not know what caused it, and have never experienced anything like it before, but because of that I had to cut off our RP pretty quickly after I logged back on. And for that I'm sorry. Hope we run into each other again in the future though!

I met the "Alt Gang" today. I have to say, not having met their actual characters, I saw a wide variety of characterization from them. Kattica's issues precluded a longer exposure, and I hope to remedy that in the future, but everyone else did a good job of instilling a kind of unease that my character did his best to hide. Getting to chat with them for a bit before RL pulled me away on TS reinforced the kind of desire for quality RP and I have to say it was one of, if not the most positive experiences I've had in recent memory, even taking my last few days of the mod play into account.

So thank you IvyLynne, Alex, Owen, and Tommy. I'll be sure to try to get some more RP out of the lot of you.

Edit: Tommy, not Tony. Ahem. Sorry Tommy.

I met the "Alt Gang" today. I have to say, not having met their actual characters, I saw a wide variety of characterization from them. Kattica's issues precluded a longer exposure, and I hope to remedy that in the future, but everyone else did a good job of instilling a kind of unease that my character did his best to hide. Getting to chat with them for a bit before RL pulled me away on TS reinforced the kind of desire for quality RP and I have to say it was one of, if not the most positive experiences I've had in recent memory, even taking my last few days of the mod play into account.

So thank you IvyLynne, Alex, Owen, and Tommy. I'll be sure to try to get some more RP out of the lot of you.

Edit: Tommy, not Tony. Ahem. Sorry Tommy.

Thank you kindly sir :) It was totally our pleasure. I hope you enjoy the item we exchanged for ;) Your text RP was spot on! I'm still wondering why you were smiling behind that mask. Perhaps a little Ginsu magic would help me find out :) Thank YOU for a great encounter.

Always great to hang out with The Trust. Fubar, you figured me out, but I think you were the only one. I enjoyed the gorgeous duet of guitar and harmonica. So jazzy! It was a busy and super night of RP from all. See ya'll soon babies ;)

Was great seeing you Noche! I was your guitarist for the night. :) I enjoyed our campfire RP

Finnr, the dark side of your character is awesome. So creepy, you would have made an excellent Crow :)

Yesterday, I met up with one of the doctors (_K_Galland - Alcyone) who talked to me over the radio about working with me for a vaccine. We stearted to look around Elektro and met some more people: (Paul "Pilot" - Aegis?) (Ryan Hall) and a guy with a bandana who was following us. we had to kill him because he tried to rob and eventually shot ryan.

The best part of this was why Ryan hated the bandana guy. He threw Ryan's teddy bear on top of the hospital. We couldn't get it back.

A guy eventually died and someone got shot 3 times because a guy threw someone's teddy bear on top of a roof.

to the man named ely enjoyed you're company from the main island to the prison island on our way back tho it got cut short due to my shitty connection. i would like to apologies for this and hope it did not effect you in a grate way i tried to get in but it was full after spamming for 5 min i gave up and went to meet my family that just came from a week trip.

There's already some mention of it, but a big shout out to The Trust for some awesome rp.

Not sure who the fella was that was sorta on my case and up in my face, was told later there may have been an rp reason for it.

But regardless awesome rp from him and everyone else that was there 10/10.

Hope to see you all again soon. :3

Josh

Have not had much time these last couple days due to my late night shifts at work ... But Shout out to Alyssa, Micky, and Ivan for that tense Rp the other night..

Micky - will never forget the way yo say bottoms up, i still have much to learn from you Micky

Alyssa- OOC I was getting goosebumps from your tone of voice then when i confronted you about some questions i had and my little secret i reveled to yall and when you walked up to me and whispered your question for me gave me chills. But i think both of yall were happy with Luciano opening up and embracing who he truly is

Ivan- You my bro as always. Always great Rp. Made me a little nervous not knowing if the gun was loaded. Things are interesting now that you know one of my secrets.

[video=youtube]

Thanks to Johnny Denver, Dovas, Toby Dookiez, and everyone else for a great experience as a hostage!

Don't worry... I'm looking for you fellas... :D

[video=youtube]

The prequel to the above video...

Haha love the vid mate, (I was the red hat guy, Talon aka Rabbit) it was a fun chase while it lasted MLG Shortcut haha. I hope to see you guys again soon. The Rabbit is coming.

And to Daniel I say this.. live on...

-Rabbit

I really enjoyed running into Ezekiel Faye today, especially when I learned he was scarred by the Jackals. I really enjoyed the RP that came from all this. I mean we got to learn that Erich pulled a Michael Jackson and burned all his hair off. What is not to love about this!

it was a great night, really so funny and awesome. i dont call names, because its not fair if i forgot someone, but you know who i mean ;)

Upgraded to passing notes via teddy bear. That's some next level shit.

Really enjoyed the RP with Anne Pasternak and Shark today. 10/10 would RP again.

The roleplay I got from Anne Pumpernickel and Johnny Denver tonight was intense. Top notch.