Server time (UTC): 2019-12-09, 11:38 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Kieran_Hales

Kos in kabino

Server and location: S1, kabino 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): today 27/12/2016                 01:35 gmt   UK

Your in game name: Axel Blake

Names of allies involved: ray chambers, 2 others that i didnt catch there names 

Name of suspect/s: unknown they ran in with a grenade need logs 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): /

Detailed description of the events: well we were sat next to the water pump in kabino, one person was filling his water bottle i killed a zombie that was running for him then there was a woman came running in to the water pump and ran straight out didnt speak didnt say anything and then boom a grenade went off killing us i dont no if it killed all 4 but i no it killed me and ray, she didnt even speak or anything ran in then ran straight out 

there was no attempt at RPing can even ask the rest of them that were at the water pump who were also killed or injured nothing at all i didnt see her until she ran out of the building area

Mack Dempsey I was one of the two other players at the well. I was drinking. she ran in. blew us up and ran off. Was wearing all pink.

Hi i was involved with the situation. I was rping with whoever was at the well and randomly a girl/ or skinny male with a pink raincoat runs in and out real quick. Within 4 seconds and being confused of why he/she did what they did, the grenade goes off killing me and whoever else was around. He/She was also wearing a improvised backpack as well. 

In game name: Colt Jagerme

Edited by Alpha-

i just seen the axplosion while i was looking in my bag so i messed anyone coming into the pomp  area i shot a zombie then stood there looking in my bag to look for food then next minute i hear an explosion and a message saying you are dead

Edited by boshchrissy86

@Kieran_Hales Unfortunately, at the moment, DayZ does not have logs for grenade hits/kills. 

Unless somebody was able to pulse check the person that threw the grenade at you, we cannot find out who it was unless they come forward themselves.

If you would like, we can keep this report open for 24 hours to see if anybody comes clean about it. 

As stated previously, unfortunately as of the current DayZ patch we are lacking kill logs for grenades.

Due to this, there is no way for us to find out who this grenade KoSer is and no way to punish him without evidence or them coming forward. Rest assured that if we find out who is using grenades to kill other people and ruin role play, they will be swiftly and permanently removed from our community.

We apologise for the inconvenience. Closed.