Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:26
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Mr Gingee

Post your Art!

Mr Gingee    2

It took me a while to think of a Title, and all I managed to think of was that cheesy title -_-. Anyway as the title states this thread is about Art (Any form, If you play music upload it, Drawing etc). It would also be nice to know peoples preferred style of art. I usually only draw in black and white, I don't feel comfortable adding colours. My style is Alternate Universe sort of feel (I am trying to teach my self proper facial structures at the moment.)

http://i.imgur.com/8cqmy06.jpg

As I said, I am not Amazing.

I can honestly say I do not have a story in my head before I start drawing, all I can describe is the face. It is a Half mask, and the bottom of the face is... face?

Thumper    0

At first...but I can pound them out rather quickly now. Use Gimp, photoshop, and some lighting software.

Mr Gingee    2

At first...but I can pound them out rather quickly now. Use Gimp, photoshop, and some lighting software.

Just a quick question, Do you do freelance work then?

Thumper    0

I can yeah..just pm me or catch me on TS. If I cant draw it, which I dont do much of anymore. I have an illustrator.

Mr Gingee    2

I can yeah..just pm me or catch me on TS. If I cant draw it, which I dont do much of anymore. I have an illustrator.

No I was just asking but im sure if you are looking for work you could try this subreddit.

http://www.reddit.com/r/forhire/