Server time: 2017-08-21, 06:49

Sign in to follow this  
Michel Acker

Can not join

Question

As the title already sais, I can´t join a server! I tried it with the Launcher, I downloaded it and run it but when I push the Butoon for a Server nothing happens ;/ ! I tried it with the Commander too, when I search in the Server-Browser I can´t find it! What can I do ? Pls help me ...

10 answers to this question

Stubbles    0

Could you get on IRC by any chance? I may be able to guide you better there.

I can not join a server, I tried it with the Launcher when I push a Server button nothing happens (V. 1.3)! I tried it with the Commander too but I can´t find the Server in the browser! Pls help me ...

Merging the two threads, don't post 2 time the same thing. 1 thread is enough.

Flame    0

Hello.

When remotely trying to join the server, in the filters don't type DayZRP into the server name field, instead put it in the mission field. I found that it didn't pick up the servers when I filtered for the server name, but when I filtered the mission name DayZRP I got the servers up.

Also, if you are trying to search for the server via DayZ Commander I don't think it will show up as they aren't listed on there. But if you are wanting to use DayZ Commander I suggest you do this:

2c. Use DayZ Commander, open settings, at "DayZ Directory" check "Override" and modify the path from "[...]\@DayZ" to "[...]\@DayZRP". Use the button "Launch DayZ" and join RP1 by finding in the server browser.

If you will want to join normal DayZ server again, you will only have to uncheck "Override DayZ Directory", program will automatically use @DayZ folder.

Quoted from the post on how to join the servers: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-join-rp1-chernarus

And then search for the servers the way I mentioned (Looking for them by setting the mission server filter to DayZRP.

Hope this helps!

Hello.

When remotely trying to join the server, in the filters don't type DayZRP into the server name field, instead put it in the mission field. I found that it didn't pick up the servers when I filtered for the server name, but when I filtered the mission name DayZRP I got the servers up.

Also, if you are trying to search for the server via DayZ Commander I don't think it will show up as they aren't listed on there. But if you are wanting to use DayZ Commander I suggest you do this:

2c. Use DayZ Commander, open settings, at "DayZ Directory" check "Override" and modify the path from "[...]\@DayZ" to "[...]\@DayZRP". Use the button "Launch DayZ" and join RP1 by finding in the server browser.

If you will want to join normal DayZ server again, you will only have to uncheck "Override DayZ Directory", program will automatically use @DayZ folder.

Quoted from the post on how to join the servers: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-how-to-join-rp1-chernarus

And then search for the servers the way I mentioned (Looking for them by setting the mission server filter to DayZRP.

Hope this helps!

Thank you I found it really thanks ;) You´re my man ;) made my life xD

Flame    0

Hello.

Hope this helps!

Thank you I found it really thanks ;) You´re my man ;) made my life xD

Awesome stuff mate, glad I could help. Maybe we'll meet sometime ingame!

Khardia    0

Glad you got it to work!

//Moving to Troubleshooting