Server time: 2017-08-18, 10:55

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bearinio

My character (hoping to get a chance of being whitelisted)

Guest Bearinio   
Guest Bearinio

Well my character went on holiday to Chernarus with my wife and my two children. I went to Chernarus (before the apocalypse) to get married to my girlfriend. We arrived on a Saturday and got married on the Sunday and planned to come home a week later. Everything was going well until the day after the wedding. We were staying in the Elektro hotel and halfway through the night we heard massive explosions and and loud shouting and screaming. I woke up and suddenly ran to the window to see meteors landing to the ground exploding causing fires, we ran outside to see what was happening. All of a sudden I looked up and a meteor was coming towards me from the sky it landed beside me and it knocked me out making me unconscious. I woke up a day later in a camp, it was a bandit camp, all I could remember was the meteor coming at me and my family. I asked one of the bandits where I was and where my family was. He replied that doesn't matter your with us now and don't say another word to me or you will die. I looked around and saw a hole in the wall. As soon as the bandit walked off I made my escape and sprinted for my life. I am currently lost and lonely. Today is the day I start my hunt for my family.

Thanks:) Hope you enjoy as I want to be given a chance to be whitelisted and play this mod.

Guest Jord   
Guest Jord

Nice start. I'd recommend touching your character BIO up slightly. Include more information about your character.

Guest Bearinio   
Guest Bearinio

Ok thanks guys!:D

Sign in to follow this