Server time: 2017-10-20, 06:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest stormU

New Servers

Guest stormU   
Guest stormU

Hello Guys!

I just logged in for the first time and i saw that the withelist was closed, and i was reading why.

It sayd that there were non RP players trying to join the servers, and that there were way to many people to handle by only 4 servers.

so why dont you open new servers, because when this mode becomes a hype 4 server won't be enough.

other people can host these servers themselfs you dont need to host all the servers.

and when new servers open up this mode will get even more populer and more played.

now i do understand the problem with the non RP players.

but people that do really want to RP like myself suffer from this problem.

so you can let people in if you think that they are going to RP.

but if you see someone not playing the game how it is supposed to be played you can ban him from all the RP servers.

Thank you for your attention, and sorry for my bad grammar and english i am dutch and 15 so yhea...

(PS: Can you please give me a chance and interview me on skype or teamspeak, because i really like playing RP games like city life!)

To all the DayzRP Community :)

Goz    2

Well, as you are a fresh guy you didn't notice one essential thing.

Dayzrp isn't about mod - it's about community and staff. Without staff there would be no enforcement of rules, without enforcement - dayzrp would not work at all.

This is not supposed to be a big community, 4 servers is the absolute maximum.

Rolle    2951

What Goz said, DayZRP is about the community. Our mod is just normal DayZ with some extra small features added like weapons and skins. If we have too many servers we won't be able to enforce our rules on them, therefore we won't be expanding beyond 4 servers.

Guest stormU   
Guest stormU

What Goz said, DayZRP is about the community. Our mod is just normal DayZ with some extra small features added like weapons and skins. If we have too many servers we won't be able to enforce our rules on them, therefore we won't be expanding beyond 4 servers.

Thanks for the fast reply!

Oke i understand the problem, well oke that is too bad.

But can i get a chance to join the server?

Rolle    2951

A chance, sure. Wait for the next whitelist opening and submit an awesome application with exciting background story and I'm sure you'll be accepted in no time! :)

Guest stormU   
Guest stormU

A chance, sure. Wait for the next whitelist opening and submit an awesome application with exciting background story and I'm sure you'll be accepted in no time! :)

oke i will wait for the next opening then!

i will see you soon! ( i hope)