Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 09:34
Sign in to follow this  
DocTeeth

Eddie TheGamerGhoul Media

Recommended Posts

Love seeing new content creators! Just a heads up; in the intro, some of the sounds is a bit sudden. I jumped out of my chair on the first one. There is a lot of silence, maybe add a voice over of your characters thoughts or maybe just a soundtrack in the background? I'm not saying you can't have silence, just easier to keep the viewer's attention this way. The last tip would be to upload all your episodes on the same thread ^_^

That voice, though, I would run scared. Hope to meet your character in game.

Share this post


Link to post

Love that you are actually posting these on the forums! It's always a pleasure to watch these videos, but as Sofie said, you need to put more voice and overall soundtrack to your videos. Other than that, I hold on the phrase where I say that "the RP is 10/10". Keep on going!

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Sofie said:

Love seeing new content creators! Just a heads up; in the intro, some of the sounds is a bit sudden. I jumped out of my chair on the first one. There is a lot of silence, maybe add a voice over of your characters thoughts or maybe just a soundtrack in the background? I'm not saying you can't have silence, just easier to keep the viewer's attention this way. The last tip would be to upload all your episodes on the same thread ^_^

That voice, though, I would run scared. Hope to meet your character in game.

Thank you it was fun making this episode. Also thank you for the feed back, as I was informed recently I need to do just as you said.

I plan to do more editing and adding voice over inner thoughts and music. Unfortunately I had issues with the footage and could only get it out as it was.

7 hours ago, Rogério SkyLab said:

Love that you are actually posting these on the forums! It's always a pleasure to watch these videos, but as Sofie said, you need to put more voice and overall soundtrack to your videos. Other than that, I hold on the phrase where I say that "the RP is 10/10". Keep on going!

Thanks, yeah I used to have another page back when I first started playing.. so kinda forgot I needed to add all my stuff here. I'll keep the new stuff coming in here.

Thank you everyone and any feed back is good feed back

Share this post


Link to post

only met eddie once but gotta say he's one of my favourite ever people haha (gotta love the laugh too)

craving for more mate

Share this post


Link to post

 

On 12/20/2016 at 3:50 PM, Loops said:

only met eddie once but gotta say he's one of my favourite ever people haha (gotta love the laugh too)

craving for more mate

Thanks man, and here ya go

Share this post


Link to post

A little unknown secret to why EP5 ended the way it did: I actually lost connection to the server and couldn't get back onto it to continue the RP... 

Edited by DocTeeth
change of words

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, DocTeeth said:

A little unknown secret to why EP5 ended the way it did: I actually lost connection to the server and couldn't get back onto it to continue the RP... 

Classic DayZRP servers ;) 

Share this post


Link to post

 

13 hours ago, Noxious said:

Classic DayZRP servers ;) 

Yup, but it always tends to lead to a better story for me.. just gotta put some thought into it.

Also for those that either want to or just can't understand me I have added Subtitles just hit the cc for em

 

Share this post


Link to post

Man I miss this character. xD good stuff, Eddie!

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Man I miss this character. xD good stuff, Eddie!

Thanks mate I miss yer face too

Share this post


Link to post

hahaha wow this felt weird to watch from that perspective.

good stuff man, thanks for playing!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Loops said:

hahaha wow this felt weird to watch from that perspective.

good stuff man, thanks for playing!

Heh np man was loads of fun

Share this post


Link to post

Good job so far man. Ill be waiting for the next!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Brady said:

Good job so far man. Ill be waiting for the next!

Thanks mate. Hope the next few episodes contain enough to convey the story I'm trying ta tell.

Share this post


Link to post

Such a slow week.. I know, not my best work but eh not every episode can be great sadly enough.

Thank you everyone and please keep the feedback coming in. It'll only help me get better.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Was recently suggested I add this one to the group. So here it is, sorry it took so long to do.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...