Server time: 2017-10-22, 04:38
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
DeadKiller

Radio

DeadKiller    0

I found a radio in game but I have no idea how to use it or if I can. I have been wondering this ever sense I started playing DayZ. Does anyone know if it has a use.

retox    0

I think it's more a RP item, like you get robbed and they take away your radio so you cant communicate ur friends anylonger

DeadKiller    0

Okay but then why is it so rare? And why is it in normal DayZ if it has no use. Just asking.

Osaka    22

I was hoping a found radio could "enable" the use of teamspeak for you.

But since that can't be controlled it is useless.

I found one of those once, but I don't see it being useful other than a tradable vanity item.

"Just because you have it"

Flame    0

I found one of those once, but I don't see it being useful other than a tradable vanity item.

That would make a lot of sense, but due to them being so rare clans would need to be hunting for days maybe more to even just find a couple. I think it would be a great addition to the RP aspect though if told to drop your radio which would then mean you cannot relay information onto your clan/friends on Teamspeak.

Guest Sicconi   
Guest Sicconi

That would make a lot of sense, but due to them being so rare clans would need to be hunting for days maybe more to even just find a couple. I think it would be a great addition to the RP aspect though if told to drop your radio which would then mean you cannot relay information onto your clan/friends on Teamspeak.

I guess if the DayZRP team ups the spawn rate we could use ACRE for this

Cid    333

I guess if the DayZRP team ups the spawn rate we could use ACRE for this

Except ACRE will probably never make it on to the server, as cool as that would be. There is another thread for it somewhere.

Khardia    0

Radios were accidently put in-game due to a skin's bug (now fixed): they have no real use.

DeadKiller    0

Radios were accidently put in-game due to a skin's bug (now fixed): they have no real use.

Oh. Ok thanks.

Daring    0

Legend has it that those who venture near the mysterious Green Mountain at night can hear the whispers of all the victims who perished through their radio.