Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:41
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Conan

Dogtags

Guest Conan   
Guest Conan

Just put a simple dogtag, that every player has in their toolbar, so if u kill someone you can prov it by showing their dogtag:) maybe it is really hard to get it, but i don't know, just a suggestion^^

Aerodax    0

Good idea. Would be cool if you could only study a body if the player had some ID on them like dog tags

Taurz    1

You can allready study body after they are dead. Witch in a Rp matter is like finding some sort of ID on them i guess.

Sash    0

You can allready study body after they are dead. Witch in a Rp matter is like finding some sort of ID on them i guess.

But lets say you were on some kind of assisination mission.

You would have to drag the body to the one who wants to see him dead to actually prove it.

I think dogtags would be pretty cool feature that makes it possible to differentiate two dead bodys from each other for a person that is not around to see the bodys.

But then: what if the *dead* person respawns ? The dogtag would proof that he once died but that would just mess the whole NRL up in some way.

Guest zer0darknezz   
Guest zer0darknezz

I think it's great idea, but though to implement... But who doesn't like a challenge? :D

Taurz    1

You would have to drag the body to the one who wants to see him dead to actually prove it.

I think dogtags would be pretty cool feature that makes it possible to differentiate two dead bodys from each other for a person that is not around to see the bodys.

But then: what if the *dead* person respawns ? The dogtag would proof that he once died but that would just medd the whole NRL up in some way.

Before you Assassinat someone you need to know it's the right target witch mean's they have to show ID anyway or write there name down. Know that the person where green clothing isn't good enough, so you have to ask them or find out there name in a way.

Flame    0

I like the idea of dogtags, but not for players that are RPing as a civilian. In an RP sense that wouldn't make sense to have dogtags for civilians. Maybe some sort of "photoID" instead, without the photo? :P

Guest Hyperfury   
Guest Hyperfury

Maybe make it that you have to have a knife and scrap metal and you can carve like a medallion or what ever with your info on it, and when you die the name changes to Medallion of *name* to prove that they died, that should fix the nlr issue, I dont know.

Aycardus    0

I like the idea, however, realistically not everyone owns dogtags. Like Hyperfury said, use a knife to carve it into the metal, or you can find dogtags in grocery stores or something, then add text to them by right clicking it in your inventory.

Reacher    2

I don't think this would work. Not everyone would have dogtags. Not everyone is from the military. Who would be making these dogtags in the zombie apocalypse? Who would be enforcing everyone wear dogtags? It's not realistic at all, and the ability to 'identify body' basically covers this suggestion.

If you want to RP as checking 'dogtags' via the in-game option to check body, then do that. Alternatively, you can RP as checking anything - wallet, license, video store card, whatever. Heck, even check dogtags in an RP manner, if you're searching a soldier.

However, I don't think adding 'physical dogtags' is required, though.

DeaDCeLL    0

I don't think this would work. Not everyone would have dogtags. Not everyone is from the military. Who would be making these dogtags in the zombie apocalypse? Who would be enforcing everyone wear dogtags? It's not realistic at all, and the ability to 'identify body' basically covers this suggestion.

If you want to RP as checking 'dogtags' via the in-game option to check body, then do that. Alternatively, you can RP as checking anything - wallet, license, video store card, whatever. Heck, even check dogtags in an RP manner, if you're searching a soldier.

Thats true, if you want dogtags so you can write *taking the dogtags* but that make no sense if you check them on a civil character. There you should check the wallet

Ethanorg    0

But then: what if the *dead* person respawns ? The dogtag would proof that he once died but that would just mess the whole NRL up in some way.

Or you just take a picture of you studying the body and it works as sending the dogtags

Guest Hyperfury   
Guest Hyperfury

Not everyone would have them, like I said maybe they could make it you can make your own dog tags with a knife and metal, you don't start with them. That way civilians won't have them and if they make them, they could rp and say I found them, I was in the military or I'm making them for a friend who knows.

Sau    0

Seems pretty pointless when you can simply use an emote to describe.