Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 10:07
Sign in to follow this  
Hentai

S1 NWAF Kos

Server and location: S1 NWAF Tents

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): aprox between 17:55 and 18:00 [right before restart]

Your in game name: Leo Padilla 

Names of allies involved: The Pestilence Militia 

Name of suspect/s: Zach Walker http://www.dayzrp.com/profile/13757-zack-walker/

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I will check to see if any is there

Detailed description of the events: I was just logging in and decided to look through tents while waiting for my men, I looked around when I ran into the suspect. I called out on radio the guy's description and I looked around more. I found him again and told him to "get off the airfield" he said he will be leaving shortly I said "no you will be leaving now" he asked if I was threatening him and I said no. He said he needed a bottle of water and I told him there was a pump in vybor, he said There is one by south barracks too and I told him "no youre going to go to vybor I dont want you on the airfield". He then decided yes this is a good idea to shoot me. 

Hit Logs

Spoiler

16:56:22 | "Zack Walker(uid=) SHOT Leo Padilla(uid=) by M4A1_Black into LeftArm."
16:56:22 | "Leo Padilla(uid=) STATUS S::1500 B::3500 H::4400 HP::0."
16:56:22 | "Zack Walker(uid=) SHOT Leo Padilla(uid=) by M4A1_Black into LeftArm."
16:56:22 | "Leo Padilla(uid=) STATUS S::2000 B::3000 H::4200 HP::0."
16:56:22 | "Leo Padilla(uid=) STATUS S::3500 B::1500 H::3600 HP::0."
16:56:22 | "Leo Padilla(uid=) STATUS S::4000 B::1000 H::3400 HP::0."
16:56:22 | "Leo Padilla(uid=) STATUS S::4500 B::500 H::3200 HP::0."
16:56:22 | "Leo Padilla(uid=) STATUS S::5000 B::0 H::3000 HP::0."
16:56:22 | Player "Leo Padilla"(id=) has been killed by player "Zack Walker"(id=)

Kill Log

Spoiler

16:56:22 | Player "Leo Padilla"(id=) has been killed by player "Zack Walker"(id=)

Disconnect Log

Spoiler

Server restart at 17:00
Zack Walker did not reconnect upon the server restart

Calling @Zack Walker in for his full and detailed POV. Due to forum inactivity he will be temp banned until he responds. Could you please explain why you did not reconnect to the server upon it restarting only 4 minutes after you killed the OP?

I have not played DayZ in a very long time. I hoped on the server to played for a little while looting and such. After the conflict with the above individual I was running away from the airfield because I thought he was in a group and had nearby friends. I was a long ways from the place of the conflict, and then while running the server restarted. I did not join back because I was tired of playing, and also thought that with my distance from the conflict and the fact that the server restarted meant the situation had ran it's course and that I was now in the clear to make my way to CS:GO to wreck some noobs. I'm sorry that I did not get back on as I though I did not have to, but the killing that I did was in full RP and was self preservation. 

1 hour ago, Zack Walker said:

-

OK. Now post a full and detailed POV.

I was at NWAF looting the tents I hear a guy running around so I go up to him and ask him some questions tell him why I'm there ect. After a few mins have passed I am still looting and the guy runs up to me starts cussing and telling me to leave this last for about a min and then I ask him if he is  threatening me he says no but then implies that if I don't leave now I might not be able to. So I killed him btw he had a loaded weapon in his hands. This is when I start to run from the area do to him having friends.

@Zack Walker your temp ban is lifted, keep an eye on the report for further questions.

@Paks @Zack Walker Do either of you have any video evidence?

I do.

No audio from my mic though since my shadowplay updated did not notice it did not automatically reassign my mic to main.

You said you shot me for making threats which I did not do, you asked if I was threatening you and I said no. Even if I did threaten you that would be obvious ruleplay to shoot me right after I said anything of the sort. 

If I did threaten your life why would I be turned not facing you and not even have my gun at the ready? Besides I never said anything along the lines of you might not be able to but even if I did it gives you no right to shoot me because I did not even physically threaten your life. By telling someone they cant leave does not grant you KOS rights, and I was telling you TO leave not to stay.

Besides at the time you were saying you need water, how could a conversation go from "I need water" to gunshots... I am just baffled.

Verdict:

Zack Walker: RDM + Combat Logging - Guilty

Reason:
A group of staff members has looked through this report and have reached a verdict regarding it,

@Zack Walker , in this situation you meet @Paks at the NWAF tents and begin to have a conversation with him. He tells you that you're trespassing and should leave. You question him why he's there as well and then part ways temporarily. You later continue your conversation in the last row of tents where he more assertively tells you to leave. You say you'll leave soon but you need a water bottle. When he points you in the direction of a well you then decide to spray him down.

This kill is considered RDM. In this situation, at no point is an initiation dropped, and at no point are you told to leave the airfield under the threat of violence. The OP said and did nothing that would grant you KOS rights on him, so your kill is invalid. Due to this, you will be receiving a guilty verdict for RDM.

Not only that, but about four minutes after your kill on the OP, the server restarts. You decide to not log back in which is considered combat logging as you still had around 26 minutes left on your combat log timer. A server restart does not void or cancel out your 30 minute combat log timer; you must log back in and wait the rest of your timer. As it states in the rules:

12.2 After a hostile action has occurred, you may only log out after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with those involved.

If for whatever reason you need to log out before your 30 minute combat log timer is up, you must ask OOC permission from the people you just committed hostile actions against. This can be done by asking them in game through OOC chat by saying "//OOC Permission to log out?". You can also find them on teamspeak, or ask a staff member in the helpdesk for their forum name if you cannot find them yourselves. It is also suggested that if you have to leave the game within the next 30 minutes that you do not commit any hostile actions. 

With the above stated the following applies,

Outcome:

@Zack Walker Zack Walker: RDM + Combat Logging - 3 Day Ban + 10 Warning Points