Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 05:05
Sign in to follow this  
BOLDEdition

What's Good Survivors?

What's good survivors? My name is Clarence a.k.a BOLD Edition (or BOLD for short).

After consuming too many DayZ videos over the past year I have decided its finally time to experience the world for myself and dive in.

That was two days ago.

I immediately sought out an engaging community that would allow me to immerse and challenge my gameplay at every step. In DayZRP I believe I have found what I have been looking for based on all of the reading I have recently done in the forum threads. From the lore to the way the community is managed, the potential for a solid experience seems considerable.

For now my whitelisting is pending review at one of the border outposts; in the meantime I keep my fingers crossed and look forward to future encounters with all of you, provided no one kills me for my Filson jacket while I wait in line; a gruff looking hardliner with a SERIOUS calcium deficiency has been eyeballing me for awhile now...

Edited by BOLDEdition

Welcome Bold! I think this community is perfect for you. While you wait for the good news, you can join the TS and get to know people.

'preciate the welcome, Sofie! I have joined TS and will be sure to socialize and get to know others through that as well.

Welcome to the Community! 

Greetings BOLD and welcome to DayZRP.

I hope your adventure in South Zagoria become legendary and you embrace every challenge that is thrown at you.

Best of luck.

Welcome hope you enjoy your self here

Welcome man

Welcome. Hope to come across you in-game!

Love the enthusiasm that some people hold when joining, love it. Welcome my man!

Hello and welcome, BOLD! Seems like you have considered the decision to join this community very carefully. I wish you the best of luck with your Whitelist and that you won't regret that decision, though I'm very confident you won't. B|

Have fun and stay safe in the dangerous world of Chernarus

Welcome to the DayZRP community!
Enjoy your stay ;)

On 12/17/2016 at 10:06 AM, BOLDEdition said:

For now my whitelisting is pending review at one of the border outposts; in the meantime I keep my fingers crossed and look forward to future encounters with all of you, provided no one kills me for my Filson jacket while I wait in line; a gruff looking hardliner with a SERIOUS calcium deficiency has been eyeballing me for awhile now...

Finally made it through the security checkpoint at the Outpost and managed to keep my Filson on my back; and so it begins ...

Been here two days and already HOF? Alright. glhf

7 minutes ago, Tosh said:

Been here two days and already HOF? Alright. glhf

'Preciate it @Tosh! For me it was less about the title and more about showing some love (and those profile perks!) Hope we cross paths in-country. Until then BETC! (Be Easy. Take Care.)

Welcome to the community, dood.

Welcome Bold

Welcome mate!

Edited by Earthwalker

Sign in to follow this