Server time (UTC): 2019-10-15, 15:00
Sign in to follow this  
Valkyrie88

Hello!

Hi there,

im fairly new to dayzrp, but i think its time to give it a go! ill be joining the brotherhood :) hope to see u all in game!

hello there @Valkyrie88

If you haven't already, to get in the servers you need to Whitelist

Don't forget to read through the Rules and Newcomers Guide thoroughly aswell so you know what and what not to do when you are in game.

Also if you are new to RP as a whole, there is always the Mentor Program that you can swing by and apply for

And also if you have any questions then don't be afraid to ask me or any member of Support

I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

1 minute ago, mclolable said:

hello there @Valkyrie88

If you haven't already, to get in the servers you need to Whitelist

Don't forget to read through the Rules and Newcomers Guide thoroughly aswell so you know what and what not to do when you are in game.

Also if you are new to RP as a whole, there is always the Mentor Program that you can swing by and apply for

And also if you have any questions then don't be afraid to ask me or any member of Support

I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Hello!, im accepted in whitelist and read all the rules ofcourse.

If im running into trouble ill apply for mentor program for sure :) thanks for advice.

Just now, Valkyrie88 said:

Hello!, im accepted in whitelist and read all the rules ofcourse.

If im running into trouble ill apply for mentor program for sure :) thanks for advice.

glad I could help :)

Hello and welcome! Good to hear that you are already whitelisted, now comes the fun part. :D

So enjoy your time here and make many new friends! 

Btw, don't forget to post in a different forum section, so that your account doesn't get deleted. (This introduction does not count)

Welcome to the community, man.

Welcome to the Community! 

Welcome to DayZRP!
Have fun :D

Have fun here with us!

If you have any questions, come to teamspeak and join "Waiting for Staff Help"- Channel. :)

Sign in to follow this