Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 22:58
Sign in to follow this  
Loscham

Has anyone else had this happen?

So...I'm not going to put his name on blast here, but I just received a message that apparently some of my videos from back during the Free People's Republic days were the reason that this person was inspired to join the DayZRP community.

This was completely out of left field for me; I don't have many subscribers.  Funnily enough, we ended up in the same group together.

Sounds cool man. I've had some friends join the community because I convinced them to.

ive tried to get a couple people to show their faces around this community saying that it was a great place to come and meet cool people, since then ive retracted that statement and kinda just been friendless on the server besides the ones i meet here.

4 minutes ago, melon21 said:

ive tried to get a couple people to show their faces around this community saying that it was a great place to come and meet cool people, since then ive retracted that statement and kinda just been friendless on the server besides the ones i meet here.

This is a great place to come and meet new people though. I think lots of people here would agree with that. No need to retract your statement!

Just now, Wumby said:

This is a great place to come and meet new people though. I think lots of people here would agree with that. No need to retract your statement!

the amount of fun times ive had here are too many to count, i must admit but i feel like certain big figures in the community kind of ruin the fun i was having. still always good to meet a friendly in stary and share a good few stories with them.

2 minutes ago, melon21 said:

the amount of fun times ive had here are too many to count, i must admit but i feel like certain big figures in the community kind of ruin the fun i was having. still always good to meet a friendly in stary and share a good few stories with them.

trust me man, I thought the same thing once, but no one is out to get you. No one is trying to ruin your fun. 

yeah that's how I convinced a couple old buddies to join this community, just made a couple highlight videos. Unfortunately, they realized that these were just highlights, this community isn't always that lit, and left. o7.