Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 20:00
Sign in to follow this  
LouieRP

to the boys [Private Frequency]

*Louie Picks up his radio and speaks*

"right boys i got stuck in some problems tonight right so listen to this gents do not fuck with the horseman"

"if they are taking people do not get involved"

"also regarding the shop boys in Novy hook them up with some free goodies"

"treat them like you would treat me boys oh shit yeah i forgot... yeah the red lads were going to blow me brains out and they stopped that so yeah that a little bit of insider of what went down"

"also if you do not do this you know the consequences of when you do not listen to me"

*Louie puts the radio back on the table *

Edited by lukzo2024

*joey Picks up his radio and speaks*

"ok Boss"

*joey puts the radio back on the table*

Edited by DeluxeCores

*Picks up de radio* 

"Yes subprime leader i will seas any interaction with de nwaf"

*Released his PTT*

Tex sits at the bar in Grish. His hands shaking as he finishes the bottle of alcohol that had been given to him by her. He slams the empty bottle against the side of the wall, getting little pieces of glass in his hand. As he is picking pieces of glass out of his hand he hears louies voice over the radio. Pleased he decides to transmit.

Well I'm glad to hear the compliance is actually going smoothly. Loui first off you know wrong place wrong time all that bullshit, sorry I guess. We still have unfinished business me and you and I also look forward to seeing Emily again. 

He moves away from the radio thinking about Alex when he mentions Emily, he sighs over the radio and continues to speak

I hope everything goes smooth there as well.

He sits up and becomes more stern

To the shop keepers. Never met you fuckers personally, but I've heard stories about you and how you cry like little bitches blah blah blah. Also heard about how a good friend of mine Gabe gave you an order to gather 5.56 for him and three days later you show up with one fucking bullet... That shits not cool.. Fuck! My friend Cash could shit out more 5.56 than that. Little inside joke.

He chuckles

So anyway let's get those fucking numbers up boys huh? I really don't want to have to meet you on even worse standings. Now to Louies "boys." I'm going to give you the same rundown Fox gave Loui which he obviously didn't remember, but I'm feeling generous tonight. So I'm going to save you from possibly getting a bullet in your head. If you see a Horsemen coming in your direction or in the town you're entering, you put your gun on your back. If you get taken by one of us and you are not on the airfield or Grish you tell whoever did it to talk to me, names Tex by the way or Fox and we will sort it out. Now I really hope you "boys" are listening close, because if you want to disobey us so be it. Just ask loui about his previous group. I'm pretty sure we had some part in destroying the fireflies right? We can do the same fucking thing to y'all.

He lights up a cigarette and takes a long inhale

Loui my boy. Look forward to seeing you and Emily and sorting out this little mess of OURS huh? Oh by the way, I think I heard somewhere that y'all are getting married or some shit. Congrats I guess. Best of luck to you to. Just don't be fucking stupid. K? Good. 

Tex stops transmitting and takes another drag from his cigarette before looking down at the name carved into his arm. He grabs another bottle and takes a big swig from it before passing out.

Hawk hears he transmission and presses ptt

Aye aye captain

Hawk releases ptt and starts his hike up north 

*Derren reaches for his radio after hearing the transmission*

"We're already getting fucked over?, Fine, ill respect these 'rules', but i dont want to see any more death due to an individuals actions, being the leader Louie doesn't exclude you from that fact."

*He sighs before slumping down in his chair and slipping his radio into his bag.*

*Caleb sits in the dark room as the rain lashes through the window, striking his cold, wet face. Staring at the damp floor holding his magnum loosely, he press down the transmission button with regret*

*A quiet sigh can be heard as you hear a broken Irish accent*

"We're fucked..."

*Static*

Tex grabs his radio and beings transmitting

Don't know why you think you're getting fucked over exactly? If we wanted to we would've ended a couple lives last night, including yours Caleb. Be nice to be shown a little fucking appreciation. Have an idea of who is going to be causing trouble among your group Loui. You ever need someone to take care of it let me know. We're not even having you be our little bitches. We just need information. Consider yourselves lucky. 

Tex stops transmitting

*bear hears the boss speak and presses the ptt*

Understood 

*he releases the ptt not expecting an answer in return*

Hawk hears caleb and begins to wonder he holds down ptt 

If we are fucked i dont care i have been through worse i will comply for now but if any shit goes down where my friends get shot im shooting back you can have me outnumbered 5 to 1 i will not back down never, i care for my friends and family dearly and i dont get to happy to hear em getting hurt or bitched around 

Hawk releases ptt and starts cleaning his m4 mutters to himself Fucking christ laughs

Edited by dankatronic

Tex hears the little badass speak over the radio and begins transmitting

You are not fucked. Ask Loui. We let him live last night because he personally hasn't gotten on our bad side yet. Plus to be honest he's not a rat, I know that from first hand experience. From what I understand you hate our enemies too. enemy of my enemy is my friend right? Now I'm not saying we are friends, because well I don't know any of you besides Emily and Loui. That means I don't trust you, honestly I don't trust anyone these days. I'm rambling.

Tex takes a breath before speaking

Whoever was complaining stop your fucking bitching or I roll down to wherever you are and have a chat with you. Listen to your fucking boss! Hope I made myself clear. Oh, and to the little shit that has big balls. Just remember don't go getting yourself killed kid because of "friends" half the time those friends will turn there back on you in a second. I will say I admire your attitude, you definitely aren't going to be one going out like a little bitch. Look forward to speaking to y'all.

Tex stops transmitting

Sign in to follow this