Server time (UTC): 2019-10-15, 15:00
Sign in to follow this  
BatokOG

Ruelplay/Kos

Server and location: Us1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 6:25 p.m Eastern US 12/15/2016

Your in game name: Batok Henry

Names of allies involved:  Fox. my group, and luna

Name of suspect/s: Deputy_derp

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): some have videos

Detailed description of the events: Ok well I was shot in stary I guess because one of our friends was knocked out, and a random guy who we just killed in a firefight comes up to my friends body and a member of MY group said don't touch his body or I will have to kill you, the guy ran away and just starting shooting everybody in stary, him and a friend I guess, now I don't feel it was a intiation nor did we point guns threaten him further, we just let him know leave our boy alone, Luna was not even in our group and was killed for no reason at all they just started shooting at people because of the words that was said, and that is ruleplay , Brodie did not intiate on anybody directly, I want to add baiting since we did just kill these guys 1 hr prior to this but I will leave it to staff.  Everybody reacts like that towards a uncon friend we wasn't just gonna let him steal, but my friend made a comment, and left him alone, didn't continue any hostilities, just wanted to keep our friend safe from being stolen from.

Edited by Batok

I was knocked the fuck out, woke up, and BAM, Brodie's punk ass gets dropped. Everyone's losing their shit. There is no formality on our end. We are FUCKED. Brodie I guess had said "Don't touch this guy who's unconscious or you'll get shot" and I didn't hear this (because I was knocked the fuckout). One of the enemys I guess thought they'd be slick and take those words and translate them to "lets kill everyone wearing a red beret". So the hunt began. We started taking positions and looking for the culprit, who seemingly just RDM'd my guardian angel, and all hell breaks loose.

Wong's voice comes over the radio, "Batok's dead" and I can't believe it. My pal from so long ago got RDM'd. Then another.... "Luna took rounds.... She's dead" and finally, through a glimpse of trees, I see Massa Wong get gatted through some trees by the church. I holed up in a building; not really sure what the fuck's going on, or who's attacking us, or who even has KOS rights on us.

I am sitting in this window in a building near a church; when all the sudden the fucked up M4 sound rings throughout the night. 

I shit my pants.

I run outside because all my friends are dead, and I get murked by some dude with an FAL/M4 was waiting for MY bitch ass. 

I'm the fuckin worst at PVP and I usually don't get out of combat alive. I also don't play a whole lot of DayZ RP due to my work schedule. Getting killed in this manner seemed like Rule Play/RDM/Rule Play and I was hella disappointed. 

@Batok Can you please update the report with the correct Server Time and Date and title?

Miller Thompson POV: I walk into Stary running in a dynamic with World Without Borders. We knew we were gonna try something on the people in town as they had some previous issues with them before I arrived After someone said d"on't touch the body or die", Deputy_Derp used his KOS rights and killed him. After this some of our men get taken hostage and I snipe Luna. While the OP claims she had nothing to do with the situation she was standing next to your group and the hostages, wearing the same red berret. I learned OOC after the situation transpired that she was in the Pestilence Militia Coms. A gunfight unfolds which includes me shooting at a man north of Stary who had shot 2 of our men. I eventually die from a man with a shotgun, as I was rping with him thinking that he was just a random when he actually was with the opposing group.

Name: Ryan Robertson

Affiliation: A World Without Borders Dynamic

POV:

Hanging around in Stary with some of A World WIthout Borders after having a meeting with Jay Wong. I was told during the meeting that we had to publicly apologise to the Cartel for events that had happened earlier in the week and that we had 12 hours to complete these demands. In town Deputy arrives along with Joe, who had both been taken hostage by members of Pestilence Militia along with others about an hour ago and had watched one of our members be permanently killed by the Cartel. Deputy decides to use his KOS rights from earlier and kills Brodie before running to cover. I run across and grab the weapon from his body before heading to cover to support the rest of my group. The firefight breaks out in Stary and I end up killing a few before heading out of town

Nobdoy was held hostage people put there hands up when Brodie died, none of your men was intaited on directly, there is a difference between hostile rp and an actual intiation just saying.

Deputy died from earlier in vybor what kos rights?

Name: Henry Donaldson

Affiliation: A World Without Borders

POV:

I hear word that the pestilence militia are in Stary Sobor and I go over there with the rest of AWWB. I walk into town and see a man unconscious on the floor, I walked over and said "Hey, what's going on?" (<- something like that, I think). After saying that, Brodie said "Don't touch him or I'll shoot you." and I say to everyone in the TS what Brodie said, and I take it as an initiation. I then got a better position and shot Brodie down, after that I ran round to the other side of Stary where I saw someone moving around town. I tried to shoot him, but I missed my shots, and after that I ran to the lake side of Stary and shot down Batok. Then I got killed by someone with an M4. I heard that other people in my group had shot Fox, Luna and others.

Honestly, I messed up big time and 100% agree that I deserve this ban. Being someone who's been in the community since July, I should have a firm grasp of the rules. It is clear that I didn't fully understand Ruleplay until now.

11 minutes ago, Batok said:

Nobdoy was held hostage people put there hands up when Brodie died, none of your men was intaited on directly, there is a difference between hostile rp and an actual intiation just saying.

Deputy died from earlier in vybor what kos rights?

Void my last, was confused between members

The reason for the kill is explained in Deputy_Derp's POV

Name: Ollie Hound

Affiliation: The Horsemen (Dynamic with Pestilence)

POV: Had some RP with the accused in Stary and was havin' a swell time, hugging Joe n shizzle when one of our boys get knocked unconscious by our own guy, Brodie says in game if anyone touches the body they will be shot, when suddenly shots start flying out and over the town and homies start dropping, a firefight ensues and I die.

PS - Ryan gimmie my chest holster back cuz I died.

Mack James POV

We get info that Pestilence is at Stary. We've had hostile roleplay and PVP with these fellas about an hour to an hour and a half previous, and we had survivors of the firefight, mainly Josephlad. We go down there with the intent to use those KoS rights we validly obtained. Josephlad pussies out, we were about to dip when Brodie lowkey initiates on us with a line saying "If you touch anything on this body, I will kill you." Deputy used his KoS rights (with a go-ahead from me and some other members of the group) and domes Brodie, and shit went downhill. Wong then initiates on all of us in the street (Earthwalker, Myself, Joseph), which gave the rest of the group KoS rights, and that's when the rest of the kills come in. I saw Luna get dropped when she had a gun out and put on a red beret, and she got gatted, followed by Wong. Firefight continues and eventually I YOLO and take an M4 from one of the bodies and spray one dude and then I get killed.

I'd just like to say we've had plenty of hostile interactions/PVP and I think that this kill was within the rules. If we had no previous interaction and we just did this then I could see it as ruleplay, but we've had plenty of hostile interaction previous and this was seen as a first strike.

Edited by Cipher

/close please he knows what he did wrong, I don't wanna see him banned for understanding hopefully you truly do understand my friend :)

43 minutes ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

Name: Ryan Robertson

Affiliation: A World Without Borders Dynamic

POV:

Hanging around in Stary with some of A World WIthout Borders after having a meeting with Jay Wong. I was told during the meeting that we had to publicly apologise to the Cartel for events that had happened earlier in the week and that we had 12 hours to complete these demands. In town Deputy arrives along with Joe, who had both been taken hostage by members of Pestilence Militia along with others about an hour ago and had watched one of our members be permanently killed by the Cartel. Deputy decides to use his KOS rights from earlier and kills Brodie before running to cover. I run across and grab the weapon from his body before heading to cover to support the rest of my group. The firefight breaks out in Stary and I end up killing a few before heading out of town

Welp nevermind. Report dropped. No rulebreaks. See y'all next time

Kill Logs:

23:13:07 | Player "Batok Henry"(id=-) has been killed by player "Henry Donaldson"(-)
23:16:40 | Player "Henry Donaldson"(-) has been killed by player "Samantha Lister"(-)
23:17:21 | Player "Samantha Lister"(-) has been killed by player "Ryan Robertson"(-)
23:17:08 | Player "Jay Wong"(-) has been killed by player "Ryan Robertson"(-)
23:20:48 | Player "Benny Clay"(id=) has been killed by player "Ryan Robertson"(id=-)

Hit Logs:

23:06:27 | "Batok Henry(uid=) HIT Benny Clay(uid=76561198135984710) by fist into head."
23:13:07 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) SHOT Batok Henry(uid=) by Fal into LeftArm."
23:13:07 | "Batok Henry(uid=) STATUS S::2000 B::3000 H::4200 HP::0."
23:13:07 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) SHOT Batok Henry(uid=) by Fal into Chest."
23:13:07 | "Batok Henry(uid=) STATUS S::5500 B::-500 H::2800 HP::0."
23:16:39 | "Samantha Lister(uid=) SHOT Henry Donaldson(uid=) by M4A1 into RightLeg."
23:16:39 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::500 B::4042.22 H::4748 HP::0."
23:16:39 | "Samantha Lister(uid=) SHOT Henry Donaldson(uid=) by M4A1 into RightLeg."
23:16:39 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::1000 B::3542.22 H::4548 HP::0."
23:16:39 | "Samantha Lister(uid=) SHOT Henry Donaldson(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
23:16:39 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::1500 B::3042.22 H::4348 HP::0."
23:16:39 | "Samantha Lister(uid=) SHOT Henry Donaldson(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
23:16:39 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::2000 B::2542.22 H::4148 HP::0."
23:16:40 | "Samantha Lister(uid=) SHOT Henry Donaldson(uid=) by M4A1 into RightArm."
23:16:40 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::2500 B::2042.22 H::3948 HP::0."
23:16:40 | "Samantha Lister(uid=) SHOT Henry Donaldson(uid=) by M4A1 into RightArm."
23:16:40 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::3000 B::1542.22 H::3748 HP::0."
23:16:40 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::3500 B::1042.22 H::3548 HP::0."
23:16:40 | "Samantha Lister(uid=) SHOT Henry Donaldson(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
23:16:40 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::4000 B::542.217 H::3348 HP::0."
23:16:40 | "Samantha Lister(uid=) SHOT Henry Donaldson(uid=) by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
23:16:40 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::4500 B::42.2168 H::3148 HP::0."
23:16:40 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::5000 B::-457.783 H::2948 HP::0."
23:16:40 | "Henry Donaldson(uid=) STATUS S::5500 B::-957.783 H::2748 HP::0."
23:17:08 | "Jay Wong(uid=) STATUS S::512.962 B::4446 H::4785 HP::0."
23:17:08 | "Ryan Robertson(uid=-) SHOT Jay Wong(uid=) by Fal into LeftArm."
23:17:08 | "Jay Wong(uid=) STATUS S::1512.96 B::3446 H::4385 HP::0."
23:17:08 | "Ryan Robertson(uid=-) SHOT Jay Wong(uid=) by Fal into LeftArm."
23:17:08 | "Jay Wong(uid=) STATUS S::2012.96 B::2946 H::4185 HP::0."
23:17:08 | "Player Jay Wong(id=) has fallen into unconsciousness."
23:17:08 | "Jay Wong(uid=) has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::3785.74"
23:17:08 | "Ryan Robertson(uid=-) SHOT Jay Wong(uid=) by Fal into head."
23:17:08 | "Jay Wong(uid=) STATUS S::3785.74 B::2446 H::3985 HP::0."
23:17:08 | "Jay Wong(uid=) has fallen into unconsciousness. HARD HIT Total S::6801.7"
23:17:08 | "Ryan Robertson(uid=-) SHOT Jay Wong(uid=) by Fal into head."
23:17:08 | "Jay Wong(uid=) STATUS S::6801.7 B::1946 H::3785 HP::0."
23:20:48 | "Ryan Robertson(uid=-) SHOT Benny Clay(uid=) by M4A1 into Chest."

Connection logs:

23:02:32 | Player "Batok Henry" is connected ()
23:58:44 | Player "Batok Henry"() has been disconnected

23:01:39 | Player "Ryan Robertson" is connected (id=-)
00:01:16 | Player "Ryan Robertson"(id=-) has been disconnected

23:02:01 | Player "Jay Wong" is connected (-)
		-Dies-

23:01:51 | Player "Samantha Lister" is connected (-)
		-Dies-

23:01:47 | Player "Henry Donaldson" is connected (-)
		-Dies-

We are glad that you were able to talk to each other and sort this out. We have always encouraged community members to talk to each other about reports and we are glad to see that you all came to an understanding.

With all that is said /Closed by request.