lunathecat

S1/15-12-2016, 22:59/Kab/Badrp

Server and location: S1 Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  15-12-2016, 22:59

Your in game name: Luna Zoras

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Corrin Skotzka

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818951241 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818951480  

Detailed description of the events: After going into stary and walking around for a bit I notice a girl standing there that was with a man earlier. I say  Hello to her and  she says nothing voice or text, I start poking fun at her for being a mute and to my suprise  she talks or should I he. At first i was okay and walk away later to find the man she was with alone, I ask him where the girl she was with is and he refers to her as a him. I roleplay with them for a bit awkwardly before leaving. Is this a honest mistake or badrp?

I never saw a rule that restricted a use of a playermodel

I am a friend of corrin(i am the red paramedic) and I don't see anything wrong in having a female character with a manly voice, there are many situations were this could happen in real life.

Do you wish to talk on Ts see if we can talk stuff  over?

what do u mean i generally didnt do anything wrong??

Edited by scarface43

8 minutes ago, scarface43 said:

I never saw a rule that restricted a use of a playermodel

8 minutes ago, spookyalien said:

I am a friend of corrin(i am the red paramedic) and I don't see anything wrong in having a female character with a manly voice, there are many situations were this could happen in real life.

Both of you please post a full POV of the situation. 

I dont want to sound rude and i mean respect but im generally confused by all this

Corrins POV: I was just hanging about in kab Rping with all sorts of people and then Luna came along. I talked to her briefely and then i went about my business. After hours rping i got off. Im assuming my friend accidentally said he or whatever

Kashirins POV: We were walking about Kabanino to try and find people and have some friendly RP, and then a girl comes up asking Corrin if he talks. Then, Corrin talks on the mic and she is obviously surprised that a males voice was speaking instead of a female voice, so much so that she reports Corrin.

Edited by spookyalien

I would  like to request  to close  the report  I  talk it out with him. Thank you staff

We're glad that you were able to settle this on your own.

Before closing this report we'd like to address @scarface43, although there is no rule to state that you are restricted to gender models, your actions of playing a female model and speaking in VoIP with no effort to sound like a female could be considered BadRP. If you are playing a female model, it is recommended that you do text RP unless you're good at imitating a female voice. 

We recommend that you visit the Official Mentor Program to help brush up on your RP, and also check out this TextRP Guide if you wish to continue playing a female character.

That being said, we will /close this report as requested by OP.