Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 03:18
Sign in to follow this  
Kirov Mironovich

Waking Up (Open Frequency)

*After about a weak of binge drugging and drinking Kirov starts to wake and remember.... all of it*

"Ok ok dis is Kirov now things are making allot of sens to me right now. i get it (laughing) i get it! the big joke. Its all just a big joke. NO! I... i am strong. We can be good....
we.... WE! When the fuck did i start saying we! What the fuck is going on! Where is every body. Hello? ive been walking back and forth from kab to stary looking for you. disiss
the last place where where all together..... No Kirov its cool every thing is cool. Just go make friends. They will help. NO! Hello!There is nothing but evil around here. Hello any one good!
Hello! I am lost in this place. Every time i try to leev this triangle i keep waking back up in it! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!This place.... Its this PLACE! O God why did i not see it
sooner. pleas my friends where did you go i can not be leafed alone. I just keep waking up from bad dreams.... Iv'e been hurting people..... hunting people...... this is not me pleas
some body any body pleas respond!"

*Kirov releases his PTT shaking still playing over everything wondering if he should give in or continue to fight it.*

Edited by Kirov Mironovich

Henry holds down the PTT while still in the Christmas spirit!

"Ho ho ho! I shall release you from this curse on Christmas day, my friend!"

He releases the PTT.

*Having yet Another apifony Kirov Hits the PTT Very slowly hearing the voice.*

"I am normally not aloud to talk back out on these but....... Hey....... Help! Yes you WhAAAAT? Are you Coming To Help?!?!"

*Releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this