Server time (UTC): 2019-10-17, 21:57
Sign in to follow this  
Saradomin

Editing threads

So, I have had this problem since the website first came up. Editing threads is a bitch.

If i want to edit it, i edit, and when I save it it brings me to the verification page. I do the verification and it rerouts me back to the thread - UNEDITED.

I then have to step backwards to where I edited the page, where it is saved, redo verification and then it will work... 

Will this be fixed?

I have had the same problem and have started to copy the entire thread before posting so I can simply do it over again by pasting it. The second time you to the verification it always works.

You dont have to copy the thread. Just hit back a couple times and then it will take you back to your edited post. Then resubmit it. 

Been like that since Cloudflare was introduced. @Rolle would have any answers, if there is a fix at all. 

5 minutes ago, Riggsee said:

You dont have to copy the thread. Just hit back a couple times and then it will take you back to your edited post. Then resubmit it. 

Hasn't always worked for me. Have been such a pain those times where the editing I did wouldn't show up, so I have started to do it by instinct now.

Just now, Sofie said:

Hasn't always worked for me. Have been such a pain those times where the editing I did wouldn't show up, so I have started to do it by instinct now.

I got ya. When I remade the streamers thread it did it and I almost threw my keyboard out the window but that fixed it for me that time. 

Copy pasta what you wrote.

Edit again.

Done.

Usually works the second time, be patient.

i have this problem by making a new thread sometimes, today by the event i posted, but the second time it works very well.

This seems to be a common problem with the new site since moving over. Its something buggy with Cloudflare at the moment, Im no web coder so i cant say for sure.. I haven't heard of any word of a timetable on the fix but I'm sure it'll be Soontm.

18 minutes ago, BigRig said:

This seems to be a common problem with the new site since moving over. Its something buggy with Cloudflare at the moment, Im no web coder so i cant say for sure.. I haven't heard of any word of a timetable on the fix but I'm sure it'll be Soontm.

I guess thats an answer. Welcome to DayZRP, where we will do everything...  Soon™