Server time (UTC): 2019-10-17, 21:50
Sign in to follow this  
TryaxReck

Anyone out there?

*The radio transmission is very weak for some reason. Probably a crappy walkie talkie. The man speaking would sound panicked, with a rushed voice.* 

Hello? Anyone out there? Please, someone pick up! I have been trying all day to find someone, anyone! Please, if there is anyone else alive, pick up for gods sake.

*Jacket ponders to himself after hearing the transmission, He holds the PTT button, responding with a dry bidder tone*

Yes, We all are.

*The transmission cuts off with a buzz*

*Marko presses the button on his walkie talkie.*

"Yeah, there are people around. Though I can't really say around where I am right now. I would have to know that myself first.

*He lets out a short and strained chuckle.*

"But good luck on finding someone out there."

*Marko lets go of the button with a sigh, continuing to wander the woods.*

*Kirov hears the other mans voice on the radio still feeling abit shaking up he hits his PTT*

"Yes?... Hello my Friend i am De Kirovs. Do radio in to 69.9Hz Every once and a while for a chat or Kirovs RADIO BROADCAST STATIOoooooon!"

*released his PTT still cackling away bickering.*

Tex picks up the radio and presses down the PTT

Yeah people are still alive, no worries there. Give you a bit of advice though my dude don't be to trusting of people. Half the people on this hell hole will betray you. Good luck.

Tex releases the PTT

*Jonah presses down on the PTT button*

Thank god there are other people alive, the last time I heard a transmisson that wasn't mostly static was.. since forever? Thank you for responding. I went to Chernogorsk to find some people but it seemed empty. Maybe they were hiding. Either way, I am glad I am not the only soul knee deep in all this shit. Oh and my name is Jonah.

*You can hear a brief pause*

Thats where the infected are. What are they doing?Oh shit. What ARE they doing? Oh my god they just swarmed a cow, its a horde! They spotted me!

*You hear a lot of gunshots coming from a pistol or submachine gun and the unmistakable cry of the undead.*

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! OH GOD THEY HAVE ARMOR? CRA-

*the PTT button was presumably released for all you hear is static. After a brief moment the transmisson resumes. Heavy breathing can be heard.* 

Chernogorsk.. has a lot of infected...

*You can hear a crash of wood and brick as the transmisson abruptly ends, for good this time.*

Edited by TryaxReck

Sign in to follow this