Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 04:38
Sign in to follow this  
DEAD_HUNTER

NW Airfield tire shooter

Hey!

I and my friend were speeding down the NW Airfield with 130 km/h at 13:35 pm British time, when someone decided to shoot at us for no reason. The person managed to shoot one of the tires flat. We are not angry since we had a spare tire anyway. But for the future don't shoot at someone speeding 130 km/h down the NW Airfield, the car started dragging to the right a lot. We could have almost hit the player standing in the middle of the airfield!

Was anyone in your party hit, or suffered any action from the anonymous shooter which could've put them in the logs somewhere? If so, you can always make a report as this would more than likely fall under 'Attempted KoS.' People are required to drop a text initiation on vehicles, also.

11 minutes ago, DEAD_HUNTER said:

No people were hurt :)

You see, if there's not any register of people getting hit by anything really, it won't show up in the logs, since vehicle hits don't appear there. If you do make a report, it will be a complete shot in the dark, unless the man who shot your car would post on the page and hang himself on the report, which most likely is not going to happen.

These things are out of Staff control, and they can't 100% identify the person who shot your car. However, if you do have any clues on the shooter, may it be his name or the clothes he's wearing, there might me some chances for him to be identified.

my guess is someone tried to initiate in VOIP and failed miserably because there is no way you could hear them over the car. and you were going so fast you were probably only in voice range for half a second. some people are just morons

I experienced pretty much the same thing a few months back. It's simply people trolling in which nothing will unfortunately come of it unless they are caught in the act.

Good on you, for not wasting staff resources, and not making a report! There ain't no logs for tires!

sucks tho. Sorry this happened to you fam.

Hey man, was nice meeting yourself and deadbeat earlier!

Yeah, that is a bummer. People shouldn't be doing that.  They are obligated to initiate (e.g. "STOP THE ENGINE AND STAY IN THE CAR OR YOU WILL BE SHOT!") in both VOIP and text chat before they can start popping shots at you for non-compliance.

Don't let this soil your experience.  Most people here play fair and you're bound to have a good time. :)

Hey at least be lucky your car didn't desync into the ground ruining ever part! :D

In all seriousness though, it does suck that someone went ahead and did that, at least no one got hurt and you had the spare.

Just now, Tosh said:

I think Bruce probably did it. He likes to pull pranks.

True. Fuck that Bruce guy.

Tbh it was probably one of those horsemen assholes.

55 minutes ago, TheSkyRider said:

True. Fuck that Bruce guy.

Who is TheSkyRider and why has he stolen Bruce's signature?