Server time: 2017-08-16, 19:39

Sign in to follow this  
Guest sean micheal

my bio

Guest sean micheal   
Guest sean micheal

thanks for reading my bio sorry if there is spelling mistakes my spelling is not that good.

let me no what u think

Biography

Name: SGT. S.fisher army ID 34156852969

Born: england essex (colchester)

Mother and Father: sue fisher/ father/ n/a

Other family: my wife ria and son jayden

Height: 6foot 2

Weight: 14stone

my name is S.fisher aka Sean fisher

i joined the army when i was 18 i have been to afgan 4times and my last tour was the worst we come under heavy fire and i lost my best find C.le sage

after that day i was going to leave when i got back but had one more mission to do. but the papers was signed an when i got back i was leaving the army but that didnt happen

this is my story

im an x British army (sniper)

i was on my last mission when are engines failed an we smashed in to the sea everyone died but me an my half brother P.newman got out an we had to swim to land.. but i passed out but when i woke up i was banded up but i have no idea where he has gone and i was looking around to see if i could see any sign of life and saw one guy waking towards me.

i was shouting help but he said running at me. before i new it he grabbed me a was trying to bit me but grab a knife that was on my side i had to stab him. i got him off me but he didnt die so i ran for my life. i lost him but have no idea where i am or my bother i need to find him and try and find some commintion the army base to get any bother off this island... i just dont no if there are any normal people out here

TO BE CONTINUED

Mr Gingee    2

It should be Sean Fisher aka S.Fisher ( Since AKA means Also Known As)

Guest sean micheal   
Guest sean micheal

A lot of typos, generic backstory of a Brit who joined the armed forces at a young age, horrible formatting.

im not going to lie but the hole first part is really it happen to me but im still in the army so it not stuff i made up apart from the last bit

It should be Sean Fisher aka S.Fisher ( Since AKA means Also Known As)

i didnt see that sorry that i made a mistake

Sign in to follow this