Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 09:30
Sign in to follow this  
ForTheHorder

Appeal Test | Please read, i am from Russia

Hello, i am from russia and it would be easier to write in Russian to me.

Ещё раз привет. Как я уже сказал, я из России и я тоже люблю РП сервера DayZ.

Я узнал о вашем сервере на одном из ютуб каналов. Не знаю, сотрудничаете ли вы с ним, но РП сценки в начале ролика, сделанные на вашем сервере, просто затягивают атмосферой. 

Проблема: Я прохожу ваш тест пятый раз и то и дело натыкаюсь на глупые ошибки. Мне не хватает буквально 2-3 правильных ответов. P.S. Всё это из-за RP истории самого сервера и DayZ Standalone. Я наиграл уже 546 часов, но я не вижу интереса играть на публичных пвп серверах. 

Я думаю это хорошо, когда вашим сервером интересуются люди из других стран. А главное - у вас есть онлайн.

Я прошу дать мне ещё один шанс, или два... на прохождение теста, чтобы я мог полноценно отыгрывать свою роль на вашем сервере.

wat

Hi again. As I said, I am from Russia and I love RP DayZ server.

I learned about your server at one of the YouTube channel. I do not know if you co-operate with him, but RP scenes in the beginning of the video, made on your server by simply dragging atmosphere.

The problem: I pass your test five times and every now and then come across a stupid mistake. I miss just 2-3 correct answers. P.S. All this is because of the history of the RP server and DayZ Standalone. I have enough of 546 hours, but I do not see any interest in playing in public pvp servers.

I think it's good when your server interested people from other countries. And most importantly - you have online.

I ask to give me another chance, or two ... on the passage of the test, so that I could fully regain its role on your server.

Hi again. As I said, I am from Russia and I love RP DayZ server.

I learned about your server at one of the YouTube channel. I do not know if you co-operate with him, but RP scenes in the beginning of the video, made on your server by simply dragging atmosphere.

The problem: I pass your test five times and every now and then come across a stupid mistake. I miss just 2-3 correct answers. P.S. All this is because of the history of the RP server and DayZ Standalone. I have enough of 546 hours, but I do not see any interest in playing in public pvp servers.

I think it's good when your server interested people from other countries. And most importantly - you have online.

I ask to give me another chance, or two ... on the passage of the test, so that I could fully regain its role on your server.

Thank god for Google Translate. 

Привет,

Вы не делаете это в правильном форуме, и я предлагаю идти здесь: http://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/14-appeals/

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что он должен быть в правильном формате и на английском языке, а не русский.

Желаем удачи на вашей апелляции

tl;dr: Told him to go to the correct forums and try again using the correct format + english language. 

This is a community that relies on communication with the English language sadly. I understand it is easier for you to explain your problem in Russian, just know that you are required to apply and roleplay in English.

By saying "history of the server" I guess you mean the lore? If you are having problems understanding it, don't hesitate to contact Support or a Loremaster.

In order to get a new chance to whitelist you would have to create an appeal and argument for why you should deserve a new attempt: http://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/14-appeals/

This reply was based on the translation done by Fenian.

Edited by Sofie

Thank you all for the correct link to the topic.