Jump to content
Server time: 2018-08-15, 04:41 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Roland

2016 Community Awards Discussion - Updated with Results!

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Bran said:

Do the runners up get anything for being nominated or is it just for people who win it?

 

Always been just the people who won. Runners up get a pat on the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Tosh said:

Always been just the people who won. Runners up get a pat on the back.

ah that sucks :/

Share this post


Link to post

This thread states voting will end on the 7th; however, the polls now say they close automatically on the 16th. So is voting being extended or am I missing something else?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Tosh said:

This thread states voting will end on the 7th; however, the polls now say they close automatically on the 16th. So is voting being extended or am I missing something else?

 

It was decided to give the voting more time as it started late and all that but the main thread was just not updated. I edit it, so it should be fine now.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Andrey said:

It was decided to give the voting more time as it started late and all that but the main thread was just not updated. I edit it, so it should be fine now.

but why?   some of the polls have almost 200 votes,   How many more votes do you guys think you're going to get by waiting another week?  10? 15?  

way to drag it out for no reason. making people wait and wait to see who wins

giphy.gif

Edited by Whip

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Whip said:

but why?   some of the polls have almost 200 votes,   How many more votes do you guys think you're going to get by waiting another week?  10? 15?  

way to drag it out for no reason. making people wait and wait to see who wins

I can agree to that. I wouldn't expect more than a dozen or two dozen votes in the second week of voting, and the majority of the polls are already clearly won given the current tallies.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Whip said:

but why?   some of the polls have almost 200 votes,   How many more votes do you guys think you're going to get by waiting another week?  10? 15?  

way to drag it out for no reason. making people wait and wait to see who wins

 

I can not give you an answer as the decision was made by Rolle/Admins. But, I do agree that it's too much time, so I'll @Rolle for some clarification.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Andrey said:

It was decided to give the voting more time as it started late and all that but the main thread was just not updated. I edit it, so it should be fine now.

The voting started about a day late. Why then extend the voting time by 10 days? Hardly anybody voted past the first few days, extending it this long is pointless.

giphy.gif

Edited by Nolan

Share this post


Link to post

Some people are winning by a landslide.  Just end the voting and award who won.   No need to drag it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Some people are winning by a landslide.  Just end the voting and award who won.   No need to drag it out. 

There's only two more days. C'mon. I want to see the losers get dragged through the dirt. Add some salt to the wound. 

Edited by Vapor
Being a dink

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Nolan said:

The voting started about a day late. Why then extend the voting time by 10 days? Hardly anybody voted past the first few days, extending it this long is pointless.

 
 
 

Nahhhh. Let Nolan wait for his MVP title. B|

Edited by Sofie

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Sofie said:

Nahhhh. Let Nolan wait for his MVP title. B|

>:(

Share this post


Link to post

So when do the votes really end? 16th? 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, uSx said:

So when do the votes really end? 16th? 

Yup. Midnight on the 16th I think I was told. Polls seem to be completely still at this point though.

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Yup. Midnight on the 16th I think I was told. Polls seem to be completely still at this point though.

Reason why we need @Rolle's opinion as 2 weeks, is way too much in many people's eyes.

Share this post


Link to post

Polls close on midnight 16th. 2 weeks for nomination, 2 weeks for voting. 

Share this post


Link to post

Well you heard the man , Party isn't till next week.   Pack it up!

If you voted so far, You're a great person. If you haven't voted well:

giphy.gif

 Go vote if you haven't since it'll be torture to watch these polls crawl for the next week 

Share this post


Link to post

Can't come complaining later if you don't,

7c0217ac7709c44ac1306f061a3a4031.gif

Edited by Sofie

Share this post


Link to post

Sums it up. I guess we wait for the remaining 10 votes to be cast over the next 9 days.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post

This is how I pretty much feel at the moment with the votes:

 

raw

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Staggs said:

This is how I pretty much feel at the moment with the votes:

 

raw

isnt ur boyfriend like

 

 

even gayer than me

Share this post


Link to post

wkgaa.jpg

Feels like it's been decades since polls went up.

Share this post


Link to post

 

Shout out to all those who were nominated and all the winners out there. 

and to the 110 real ones out there who voted for me, 

giphy.gif

You all the real MVP's

a623cdf70dd75d951d0e92d91d4998ad.png

Forreal tho, Thanks to all those who voted for me despite my shit memes and gifs.  Finally ,  Pillar of community Whip isn't a meme!

 

 

 

 

Edited by Whip

Share this post


Link to post

Congrats to everyone who won :)

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×