Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:22

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jessa

Unintentional duping.

Question

Guest Jessa   
Guest Jessa

Hello.

Since I couldn't find anything on the topic on forums, I'm making this thread. If it was explained already - I'm sorry in advance. Couldn't find anything.

So my issue, as the topic says, is unintentional duping of items. It happened to me few times, when I was trying to put some mags or water bottles inside friend's backpack that those items were doubled, appearing both in mine and friend's itemlist. Hence my question - what's the official stance on those items? Can we use them as we will or we should rather get rid of the additional ones? I guess issue isn't too serious when we speak of beans or makarov mags, but what if we unintentionally dupe DMR?

Cheers!

5 answers to this question

It can happen accidentally at times. If it's a low value item like food or a magazine, don't worry about it. Just accept it as a bug and move on.

If it's a high-value item, you're best off deleting one of them to avoid being accused of intentional duping.

As long as you don't exploit the glitch, if it's minor and unintentional, you don't have to worry about it.

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

Duping should be patched.

Entire clans running around with top gear is stupid.

Duping should be patched.

Entire clans running around with top gear is stupid.

So you're accusing Legion and CLF and other big clans of duping their gear, now? Do you have proof of that?