Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:23
Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Amigos! [Private Frequency]

*Victor Cruz, Wounded... Picks up his radio looking at Hope and his new child. He begins to transmit to any alive Cartel, Savages, Svaytne, Gamblers and other allies.*

"Amigos! I am calling into to let you know that today, my daughter was born! You are all uncles! I hope you all pass by and meet your new niece hermanos. Just thought you all would like to know. I am going to spend time with my family. Adios! I'll be back soon."

*He ends his transmission, a few tears escape his eyes as he stares at his new child in disbelief. "How did I get so lucky."*

*Jan takes his radio, he's kicking it with Vaclav in Miroslav while the rest of Svatyne is out hunting intruders from the town*

Hey Vic that's some amazing news! Congratulations to you and that Doctor Lady, we wish you the best of luck!

*Transmission ends*

*Grisha looks across at one of his men and smirks, knowing full well his policy on transmitting through un-encrypted frequencies he slowly shakes his head then presses down on the PTT.*

"Very good news Victor. When she ask for puppy, you get one....it make good for you."

*He lets go of the PTT and looks back at the man, "its just one transmission, no harm" he says jokingly before they continue working.*

*After putting out a marijuana cigarette, Carlos hears his radio grace him with wonderful news*

Dios mio Victor, soy un tio? 

*Laughing is heard*

I will definitely come to visit mi Hermano

Adios

*Transmission is cut*

*David overlooking a town picks up his radio and presses the transmit button*

I mean imma be the only one to say this but David is a strong girl name I ain't even gonna lie... Stay gold Boss and Doc ill be home soon.

*there is a slight pause followed by a few gun shots*

OH SHIT WERE IS THE GUN!.... I GOTTA GO SHITS GETTING REAL.

*David throws his radio at a attackers head and it goes silent*

*Wong presses the PTT down*

VICTOR! Why didn't anybody tell me your wife was pregnant! Congrats homie.  Glad to hear you're alright heard over the radio some niggas shot you but I knew it wasn't true. Lying ass niggas to be honest. I'll come visit just let me know where ya at.

*He releases the PTT*

*Fox's eyes widen up when she hears the news, she crawls over Charlie to get out of the bed and grabs her radio. She pushes down the PTT and speaks full of excitement*

I'm so happy for you and Doctor Hope! I got the perfect present for her when I see her! And when she grows up, I will show her how to do things and be like her big sister and protect her and make her hair nice and play with her and take her out on trips and we will-

*You hear a loud noise from the radio dropping to the ground and a cussing Fox picking it up again*

For fucks sake..

Anyways! It will be awesome!

*Charlie mumbles something in the background, not understandable on the radio*

Okay, gotta go, bye!

*She releases the PTT and hops back in her bed where she keeps Charlie awake because she can't wait until the next day telling him how excited she is*

*Skinner is humming cheerfully to himself as he hangs up make-shift ornaments made of bone, sticks, fish scales, and blood-stained burlap on the small pine tree when then broadcast comes in. Hearing the happy and excited responses, he decides to join*

Felicidades mi amigo! That kid is going to have one hell of an upbringing with a bunch of goons like us hovering around, not to mention you as a papa bear. That's great news, I can't wait to meet my sobrinita. I just hope she gets her mami's looks and not her papi's eh? Ha ha. Let me know if you need any help finding supplies for the Doc, shit's gotta be pretty exhausting for her. Rest up you too.

Oh and let Uncle Skinner know if you need a sitter!

*A muffled groan is heard.  Chuckling, he clips the radio to his belt not realizing that some dried blood caused the PTT button to stick down.  He looks up, pleased with all of the ornaments and the lights ready to go.*

Well doesn't that just look festive as fuck. Ya know what, I was gunna wait but I am in such a good mood, I think I'll end your suffering now as a gesture of peace on earth and good will towards men and all that shit.

*Flipping the switch on a small portable generator, the small tree lights up and 4,000 volts immediately surge through the body of the man who is tied to the tree trunk. he shrieks in agony, but within seconds his hair singes and the tree bursts into flame. The PTT button unsticks and releases itself as Skinner walks away humming "O Christmas Tree"*

Hope slips out Victor's radio as he slept, looking down to the child peacefully asleep. Her dark baggy eyes filled with love as she turned the radio down to prevent waking Stefanie up. She responds, almost sounding as if she was about to pass out. Exhausted.

"Thank you guys, for the support. And well Skinner, Cruz thinks she looks like him but we will let you be the judge."

She chuckles with a midway cough and a groan in defeat, unable to rest from the insomnia she had developed.

"It'd be nice to have a sitter, I need to get myself out there a little more."

She looks over to Cruz, fast asleep still in a cradled position though Hope was holding their baby. An audible hiccup comes from the little one and Hope weakly chuckling at it.

"We named her Stefanie, so... yeah... And Fox... You're more than welcome to cuddle her or brush her hair. She doesn't have a lot but at least it's something."

She places Victor's radio back in his coat as she rubs her nose against the little ones and softly saying, "My perfect strong princess."

*Bobby was ecstatic, the signal was coming in stronger as he neared the border. As he heard the message he pressed down the PTT*

Congrats Mr.Cruz, I hope you don't slow down now that you're a family man. I may need your help in the near future.

* He puts the radio away as he sees a familiar sight in the distance*

*David with his face sprayed in blood picks up the radio from a dead body and presses transmit*

I'm okay! Thanks for askin' I'll be heading back now to say hello to the young davidette, Also Victor I finished what you asked so we can talk about it more in person.

*he whispers under his breath*

Fuckin' guys came from nowhere jesus fuckin' christ.......

*David wipes his face with his sleeve and brushes off his radio then he trips over a body and falls face first in the mud smashing his radio in the process*

*Hood picks the radio up and turns on the transmission button*

Gratz Cruz, ya got yaself a mini Cruz now. I'll be sure to send ya a present for da little one. Maybe somethin like a lead pipe to play around with or fuckin flowers. It'll be somethin good.

*Hood places down the radio without turning it off and grabs his lead pipe*

Where was I again, oh yeh turnin ya into a cripple.

*You can hear the sounds of someone screaming while being beaten down by a lead pipe until it silently fades away*

Sign in to follow this