Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 22:54
Sign in to follow this  
reesesaddict

Taking a break

Honestly guys, I am going to keep this short. I've been annoying. I really try not to be and I certainly don't put blame on anybody. I try to be happy, regardless of how I act or what I say. With that said, I want to make others happy. That is a goal of mine. I guess I try to look past shit being said behind my back and being said to my face. But it's gotten to a point where I need to take a break and figure out where I stand in this community, because honest to fucking god, I cannot stand listening to another thing said behind my back. I love this community, best damn community I've ever been with, but if I cannot be viewed as a good person or someone who is not yet mature enough to be a part of it, I need to do my duty as a member and leave. I don't want to, but I need to do it. I hope you'll respect my decision and honestly if you've got shit to say, say it to their face. This community is amazing, please keep that alive with kindness. I'll be on ts and check forums if you want to chat. 

Confused why you feel like you have to leave, I'm sure surrounding yourself with new people will sort it out. Have a nice break anyways. 

Uhm, people are indeed talking about you, but from my knowledge that is talk about what you do ICly and has nothing to do what kind of person you are OOC.
If people are actually talking about you as person behind your back, as Charlie said, surround yourself with other people.
I think you are a nice guy and so do others I'm sure.
Have a nice break.

Chill out man its an online roleplaying community give a fuck if someone doesn't like you, refer to my bio.

Peace, take it easy.

Edited by Reav

Listen man this is the internet, people are always going to make fun of you and shit, what I don't understand is why you care this much? 

Learn to not care what people think about you and life will be better.

Have a good one though, hope to see you back.

You are a silly bitch.  You are liked well enough, stay and play some video games with us you nerd. :)

2 hours ago, reesesaddict said:

-stuff-

I don't mean to prod but if you're so sensitive to people talking about you over the internet then its probably best they don't say it directly to you. Now as possibly one of the most disliked community members on this website all iv got to say is don't let these irrelevant nerds get to you with their "shit talking" because at the end of the day thats all they are irrelevant voices on the internet that have zero effect on or meaning to your life.

Honestly dust off your shoulder throw you middle finger up to them and just play forget about them.

Edited by Valkerion

Plus 1 from Mike. 

Cya later man. 

You do you, fuck the haters, come back whenever.

Or stay. We're fine with it either way.

I've had plenty of people talk shit about me. One of the perks of having been in staff. If you're worried about what people have to say about you, then grow some thicker skin. Ignore it, find new people to hang around, and keep doing you.

If you can't or don't wanna do it, so be it. glhf

Maybe it's time to find some new friends ;)

If you don't want to leave, then don't. Those you run out of here are not worth your time. 

This community willl always have people that will talk about you behind your back man I had so much shit thrown my way last year I had more haters then friends and it's still the same now lol.. It will never change internet or RL don't run away from your problems face em and If any "friend" talks shit about you behind your back then they ain't no friend. I hope after your break you return and everything works out man. Peace.

Take care man! ;)
Bye...

At the end of the day people are going to chat shit behind your back anyway, don't let it get to you

Enjoy your break and hopefully see you around when you get back mate

No need to leave over that.

You don't need to leave the community if you don't want to. If someone is in any way hinting that you shouldn't be here, then they are the ones mistaken. Also, try not to care so much what people think.

If you've achieved any kind of status anywhere, someone is going to have some smack to say about you. C'est la vie, mon ami :) As many of the wise people above said, surround yourself with new people, don't let a few bitter words force you out of this community, otherwise, they win :)

I don't know you, haven't had the pleasure of speaking with you but, regardless, I hope you change your mind and stay with us.

P.S. 

Fuck everybody else, make yourself happy first, then make others happy :)

Edited by Elmo

Its true that gossips go around fast in this community but man tbh just grow a thicker skin , i mean who the fuck cares what people say about you ? this is the internet or just a videogame roleplaying community more specifically,  you shouldn't  let what goes around here or what people say about you affect you , because at the end they irrelevant to your life and it should stay that way imo , you here to play some videogames just do it and fuck everyone else.

There were other issues, but that issue was something that really got on my nerves. Getting on TS to talk to someone, maybe meet somebody new, and the first thing said to me is "oh hey, you're reesesaddict. I've heard you're a piece of shit. What's up?" Literally, multiple times that has been said. It gets tiring. But that is not the main issue if you are worried.

If you're leaving over what people say to you over the internet then this probably isn't the place for you. 

Bye.

54 minutes ago, Poro said:

If you're leaving over what people say to you over the internet then this probably isn't the place for you. 

Bye.

It's other things as well, but this is the main issue I wanted to bring up. And I'm coming back.

Sign in to follow this