Server time (UTC): 2019-11-11, 20:58
Sign in to follow this  
waavey

Firefight KOS S1 Kabanino 19:42

Server and location: South Hill at Kabanino, S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 19:42:13

Your in game name: George Lane

Names of allies involved: None of my allies witnessed my death as i was running to them

Name of suspect/s: Anton Melnik, Lev Kovar

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Logs will show i died

Detailed description of the events: I was walking towards Kab with Louie and the boys. We hang around Kab for a while (10 mins). In that time we were just RPing and getting hydrated etc. I need the loo real quick so i find a shed to dip into. I got for no longer than a minute and in that time the rest of the group has decided to move out to VMC. I say ill meet them there over radio (TS). As i am about to exit my shed i hear shots flying in all directions in Kab. I wait it out for about 2 mins until i think its safe. Mean while all my group hears the shots and continues to run to VMC and doesn't look back. We made no initiation. After the shots die down i choose this time to make a break to VMC. I get to past the Church and just on the south hill. i see two guys running out of Kab. i assume they are following me. I hide behind a bush and try to see if they have armbands. I see no armband but from where i was stood so thought they may just be randoms like me in the gunfight. I break out of the bush and try and make my way to VMC again. That when i take shots, i try to say stuff IG but before i know it i'm dead. 

My POV (Anton Melnik)

I was in Kabanino with the Floor 11 when we are engaged by WWB who had previous KOS rights from a gunfight earlier, they kill Juggernut and we return fire and start a gunfight. Just after Juggernut was killed Cormac makes a warning to a large group (Louie and the boys being Defalt's dynamic) to leave the area as there is an active firefight. Some of them leave whilst others remain right near we are taking fire from the south hill of Kabanino. During the firefight my allies spot the OP, when they first saw him, he was in the nearest bush to the body, shuffling back and forth and when we looked at him he booked it up the hill and and as I get there I spot the OP hidden behind a different bush with his weapon out. I get closer and he angles himself towards me but I continue to push him. Knowing that we had given a warning and anybody remaining in town must be a hostile I was 100% convinced this was the shooter from the hill. Basically during an active gunfight and after being given a warning the OP remained in the area and is killed for that reason alone.

Edited by Blitz

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

19:42:13 | Player "George Lane" has been killed by player "Anton Melnik"

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

19:42:12 | "Lev Kovar SHOT George Lane by AKM into rightfoot."
19:42:13 | "Anton Melnik SHOT George Lane by AugSteyr into head."

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

17:37:52 | Player "George Lane" is connected
20:33:16 | Player "George Lane" has been disconnected

18:51:20 | Player "Anton Melnik" is connected
19:38:18 | Player "Anton Melnik" has been disconnected
19:40:26 | Player "Anton Melnik" is connected

18:49:12 | Player "Lev Kovar" is connected 
-DIED-

Calling @Pado to post his full and detailed POV, if you have a video of the situation please upload it and post it on this thread ASAP. Can you also name any allies you had in this situation.

I will post later tonight or in the morning somethings have come up.

Sorry for the delay 

I'd like to close the report. OOC chat has been made between Blitz and I. 

We're glad you were able to talk this one out. 

In a firefight, it's always necessary to positively ID your targets. If you take a guess, and guess wrong, the wrong people could be killed.

With that being said, this will be /Closed