Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 04:56
Sign in to follow this  
Callie

Renaming a tab

3e7a7183a3.png

Can the highlighted link please be renamed to 'DayZ Characters' or something along those lines? A few in my group had no clue where to even find the character pages due to the fact it's so hidden now, and even browsing to the correct area, you wouldn't immediately identify this tab as where to find the character pages. Same with the LiF characters, tho I don't care too much about that myself.

I thought the Group pages were broken for like a week. Then I clicked on that tab, and I was pretty pissed off. A MAJOR +1 to this. Change it back to DayZ Characters, no idea why or who decided this was a good idea. 

+1 

I was actually wondering where it went... 

Good idea Tosh. Should make things a tad simpler 

Yepp, it's needed. I make Rolle aware of it.

Its been like that for me since the character pages were added onto the website. It came back for a few days but then turned back into that

No idea what it is or why it is happening tbh but there should be something done about it

+1

+1 Indeed

And also I would love to see that the text is much larger here-

9781c617ca0d2cb7924572598a1cf5bd.png

I just feel as though it could do with maybe 1 or 2 more text sizes up. That's just me though (May need glasses ;)

@Terra

2 minutes ago, Noxious said:

+1 Indeed

And also I would love to see that the text is much larger here-

9781c617ca0d2cb7924572598a1cf5bd.png

I just feel as though it could do with maybe 1 or 2 more text sizes up. That's just me though (May need glasses ;)

@Terra

I also can agree to that - a little bigger would be nice. I have dropped the link to this thread to Rolle so he can read it all and change stuff, if it is to change easily.

That link name resets every time I run updates, so I have to fix it manually. Soon.