Server time: 2017-11-18, 12:11

Sign in to follow this  
Pancake

Question

So, the applications were today and I had been waiting a while to appy but I figured out the apps were hosted at like 4 in the morning for me. So do north americans have to stay up all night to appy? We might not be able to write a decent one at that time..

Unfortunately we do have to pick a limited time slot because we get a lot of applications. If it's not an inconvenient time for you, it will be for someone else. Maybe the next opening will be at a better time for you.

There's no reason why you can't write your character's background and the things that require to be thought out beforehand though. In fact, it is encouraged to take time to think about it and type it out in a text document before you put it into the application. :)

Alright, well from the time I have been waiting I wrote up a decent backstory already, I just thought there was more to the app itself.

A well written background story, and a good understanding of the rules and the community is really what you need to fill your application properly. If you've already given it some thought I'm sure you'll have no trouble filling it out when the next submission slot opens.