Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 03:13
Sign in to follow this  
thewhitewolf44

To group 101

*Alex looks at his radio and wonders why he didn't do this in the first place

Hello my name is Jason King I'm looking for the group that goes by 101 I need to make contact soon before it is too late

*Alex lets go of his radio and prays for a response

*hamish picks up the radio and holds down the PPTB*

never hear them guys on the radio.

you will have a better chance of contacting Obi-wan Kenobi he is your only hope.

*Old man wakes up at the static of the radio and the man asking about something about a group. He crawls a little to get the radio from the table*

"Oh young man... There are many who want to make contact with that group. Not all them nice people. It makes me wonder what is your business with them? Because these days only few know where they roam."

*He sets the radio down onto the table and goes back into his sleeping back and starts to sleep*

*Jason picks up his radio after listening to the old man

"sir with all do respect I'm counting on that sometimes it takes bad things to bring about good and from what I've heard these people are the ones that can help me and all of cherno if you know something contact me with the call sign Freedom , Independence, Georgetown, Hamilton, Tripoli. I repeat my call sign is   Freedom , Independence, Georgetown, Hamilton, Tripoli . This is not only for me but for all the good that is left in the world.

*Jason shakes his head knowing this is a long shot but these people could do some real good

Edited by thewhitewolf44

*James is standing in a run down convenience store, starring at the fountain drink machine, his eyes trained on the Dr Pepper dispenser, he closes his eyes, and can almost taste that Dr. Pepper when his radio snaps him back to reality, He listens to the transmissions, reaches to his radio and pushes the PTT*

"Hey kid, You need to goto severograd, beside the police station, there's a Chinese laundry, a old man hangs around there named Mr. Lee, He can help you."

*James releases the PTT and chuckles for a second, then Presses it again*

"Or you could try their frequency, 101hz"

*James clips his radio to his belt, He reaches over and grabs a map as he walks out of the store and disappears into the woods.*

Sign in to follow this