Server time (UTC): 2019-10-15, 15:02
Sign in to follow this  
apaliics

Help me

First, you start by Getting Whitelisted  when that's done Sync Your Teamspeak and Steam then   you'll be able to play on the server and join all the Teams speak channels with a members tag.

As Eagle stated, you must go through the whitelist process which makes sure that you thoroughly know our rules as well as our lore. 

If you would like help on your whitelist, feel free to send myself or another Support member a message. Alternatively, you can join the helpdesk in teamspeak and we'd love to help you out with any questions you might have. Good luck!

If you feel your question has been sufficiently answered, please click the green check mark next to whichever post you believe is the best answer. This lets us know that your question is solved and no longer needs an answer. Thanks!

Edited by Dusty

A bit late to the party but Hey, better late than never! Both Eagle and Dusty told what to do. During the whitelisting, you'll have to create a backstory for your First Character. If you need help with it or need inspiration or assistance, feel free to send me a PM in the forum. (You click on my name, that will direct you to my profile and then you click on Message. Send me a message saying that you need some help and I will assist you.)

Good luck with the whitelisting!

A bit late to the party but Hey, better late than never! Both Eagle and Dusty told what to do. During the whitelisting, you'll have to create a backstory for your First Character. If you need help with it or need inspiration or assistance, feel free to send me a PM in the forum. (You click on my name, that will direct you to my profile and then you click on Message. Send me a message saying that you need some help and I will assist you.)

Good luck with the whitelisting!