Server time (UTC): 2019-10-15, 14:58
Sign in to follow this  
Artiz

Server S1 time 03.00 2016/12/11 Kill wthout a reason NWAF

Me and my friend got to NWAF, we met 2 nice guys and we were talking for a bit, than we met 2 guys in ACT and they said thing like get the fuck out and started shooting so 1 of the other guys we met shot at the building, we got behind fire station and we were talking for like 10 minutes after a bit 4 guys come to us 1 after 1 and start talking, they asked what happend that they heard shots and stuff, we explained what happend in ATC and we were just staying there and talking for about 5 minutes. Without any reason the 4 guys take out guns dont saying or asking anything and just spray all of us down.

Edited by Artiz

POV : We inside maned you , you died 

Tough Shit , comply and you would of lived

No rules were broken on our end

Edited by Jake

My POV 'Nice guy' Grisha Petrov

Myself and Pebbles met and RP'ed with the OP and his friend with the intention of becoming inside men on an initiation. Once at the firestation Dusty initiated with 'Everyone put your hands up' as the demand, they were well aware of this demand as one of them complied for a short time and then ran. After a bit of a set up and waiting for the right moment due to them not complying I was forced to gun down both the OP and his friend as they became a threat to the initiator (Dusty). As usual if you want to RP then comply to the demands, I cant stress this enough.

I do not have video evidence to provide.

@ArtizPlease use the template found here. Failure to do so within 24 hours will result in this report being closed.

First of all you came to us not we to you, we were just talking and for no reason at all you shot us down, you didnt say anything.

Dusty Mayfire POV:

We're on the airfield when Blitz says there's two dudes there. I decide to set up in the ATC and initiate when they get close. Blitz and Pebbles act as inside men just in case they don't comply.

I initiate, neither of them comply and they try to take shots at me. This turns into a small skirmish with Blitz and Pebbles still being inside men, as well as hodgie and Jake showing up soon after I initiated. 

Anyways, after the two dudes not peeking me for a bit, we decide to have our inside men just kill them as they wouldn't comply and they wouldn't peek anymore. 

TL:DR- I initiated, my guys played inside men and the OP and his friend decided to trust the wrong guys. I have no video.

okej guys here you have film to this 

Yeah here you go, i did not hear any hands up or anything like that, neither did my friend so what you say about this? 

@Artiz you got told by Mental to use the correct template. As you were online and even replied, we will close this report as it does not follow the requirements found here. If you wish to proceed with this, then make a new report following the correct format.