Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 23:00
Sign in to follow this  
reesesaddict

Melee Robberies

Yeah my boy Vic

hey chance to get killed buuuut, i never did but i have heard people robbing people with only pointing their finger xD

It happens from time to time however most people realise that melee is garbage in this game and cant really hurt you so it rarely goes down well.

Robbed a dude for his wallet with a hunting knife. it was lit. took some broads shoes too,.

I played on pubs last night and got a kill against someone with an mp5 using only an axe. They arent bad if you can avoid gunfire...not very realistic on an rp server if your opponent has a fire arm however.

I robbed a few people when dayz was new using an axe and once with a sword, but this was down on the coast. 

Someone tried to rob me once with a knife, i killed him with one blast from my sledgehammer.

slapped initiated someone with a raw fish on day one in the community

#thugglyfe B|

I've always wanted to rob someone with melee weapons. Having someone trust you when you suddenly emote *she quickly moves up behind him and presses the knife against his neck* //will he comply? and then shout something along the lines of "don't you fucking move or I will slit your throat". Sadly most people would probably just turn around and shoot me or not roleplay it out... Guess things like this have to be planned a bit OOCly.

8 minutes ago, Sofie said:

I've always wanted to rob someone with melee weapons. Having someone trust you when you suddenly emote *she quickly moves up behind him and presses the knife against his neck* //will he comply? and then shout something along the lines of "don't you fucking move or I will slit your throat". Sadly most people would probably just turn around and shoot me or not roleplay it out... Guess things like this have to be planned a bit OOCly.

I met someone in this community who talked about Sneak RP which is a form of powergaming, so if you sneak up  behind someone, you would say *You hear someone moving behind you then. All of a sudden, they slit your throat and you begin bleeding out.* Interesting idea!

oh god story time

this one time in mobius v1 my friend caleb (playing a dude named dimitri) ran up as a fresh spawn and initiated on someone with full gear. the dude with full gear didn't even take him seriously and he just walked away. caleb fucked around and ran up on the full geared guy two minutes later and knocked his ass clean out and stole all his shit.

so yes, it happened xD

I've never done so myself but allot of people have  successfully and lived to tell the tale .

/Moved To General Discussion.

Yeah, me and my boy (his name cannot be mentioned due to being permed) robbed a guy on the coast with baseball bats. Was great! 

Hid in a bush, text initiated, got him to drop his gear...took all his weapons as i was a whitename. Made him feel like a fool...and run off fully geared.

The good old days.

This thread makes me want to try this :D

I once stabbed a guy in the back of the head after he took me hostage and knocked him out, but that's about as far as I've gone with melee weapons in hostage situations.

robbed a guy who had a gun with a chainsaw once. end with .22 though.

*Bonus casual racism 

Edited by Uriki

I've done it once or twice, I'd have to say my favorite would be empty gun robberies.

15 hours ago, SweetJoe said:

They arent bad if you can avoid gunfire...not very realistic on an rp server if your opponent has a fire arm however.

Depends on how close you are. If you're close enough that you and the victim could reach out and touch fingers, knife actually has the advantage over firearm.

20 hours ago, Buddy said:

slapped initiated someone with a raw fish on day one in the community

#thugglyfe B|

Fucking legend, that would be so funny xD

Initiated on a guy with nothing but a nade once, went pretty well, got a hunting bag and a ak out of it.

11 hours ago, Alex said:

This thread makes me want to try this :D

I once stabbed a guy in the back of the head after he took me hostage and knocked him out, but that's about as far as I've gone with melee weapons in hostage situations.

The Horde of Magadan? The real OG robbers with Melees! 

do empty Skorpions count? that was a fun one. 1:2 and somehow didn't notice a missing mag