Server time: 2017-10-19, 16:10
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Boule de Neige

Whitelist

Was anyone else paranoid about their application? I feel like I entered my age wrong :( as 6 instead of 16

Take your time when you type your application, I recommend to read it 1-2 time before sending it.

I'm paranoid just because literally 20 minutes after submitting, I learnt if it gets denied I'm blacklisted.

I know that feel.

But, like Leon said, triple check everything.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

shit more people are still coming! when will this end

Guest Jord   
Guest Jord

I got in :3

Congrats!

Guest CardinalHijack   
Guest CardinalHijack

Haven't been able to do mine for months because i'm not at my desktop while away. I look forward to applying though!

Guest merle dixon   
Guest merle dixon

need some help i got rejected twice but when i read the reasons it sounded like they wanted me to add to the story. when i spoke to an admin he told me i was done with rp because i got rejected twice so pzz help

You can always try a last time, if you are active on our forum and provide us a very incredible whitelist application, when I mean incredible, i'm talking about a interesting RP story with a good english, if possible. Something that can make us change our decision.

Goodluck,

You can always try a last time, if you are active on our forum and provide us a very incredible whitelist application, when I mean incredible, i'm talking about a interesting RP story with a good english, if possible. Something that can make us change our decision.

Goodluck,

Guest merle dixon   
Guest merle dixon

Goodluck,

i rewrote my story i could send it to you in a pm

AntiSaint    0

I'm a writer, so I'm looking forward to submitting my story. I already have a pretty piece set up for this.

ivankesja    0

I couldn't even get on this website, because it was down for me. So i will never know if I could have made an app or not.