Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 23:37
Sign in to follow this  
Lv6Pidgey

Whitelist Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/summary-9139/ 

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe one of the questions is worded wrong regarding patient zero. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I attempted to reach the backstory stage 4 times failing with only one question half wrong, and my backstory had a minor blip in it. I also plan on playing the LiF server but the questions all relate to Dayz.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: additional attempts to whitelist 

What could you have done better?: Changed my backstory location when growing up, to how I ended up in Chernarus.

Hi Lv6Pidgey

After having reviewed all of your whitelist attempts we are willing to give you one more chance. You only had a few questions wrong.

This will be your last chance and therefore we suggest you get yourself help in TeamSpeak.

On the newcomer guide you can find a lot of useful information about the forum and playing in game in general.
We are responsible providing you everything you have to know and it is on you to read it. If you need help and clarification, our Staff team will clarify any questions you have and explain the rules in more detail.

Clarification:

Our Staff members will not tell you the correct answer, but will explain the rules to you by using examples. You will come to the right conclusion by yourself. They will show you where on the Forum you can find the right answer. For more detailed questions about the Lore, feel free to contact our Loremaster team 
Have in mind that even if you pass all the questions, you still need to submit a Backstory and the story has to fit our Lore. If your Backstory would get denied because it does not fit our Lore - the same applies: No more chances to get whitelisted.

Join our TeamSpeak and speak to a member if our Support team or higher - They will help you at any time.
Now, it is up to you if you would like to get helped.

Please check your whitelist page. If you cannot reapply, contact an Admin directly via TeamSpeak.

Thank you and good luck!

Appeal accepted.