Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 03:08
Sign in to follow this  
bigwiz14

Server time: 10-12-2016, 08:39 Field between Kab and Vybor RDM and 0 RP

Server and location: S1 Field between Kab and Vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Server time: 10-12-2016, 08:39

Your in game name:  Walt Dinsmore

Names of allies involved: Dan Dinglebus, Simon Dinglebus, Braxton Oliver, Gabriel M.

Name of suspect/s: Hahaha no idea! 6 of em and kill logs will show.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We were running to Vybor military to get Dan a vest. I hear "Oh shit don't look behind you!" in teamspeak and see a huge group sprinting out of the woods towards us all spread out. We keep running and I drop my backpack filled with guns (sidearm salesman) and keep running. Next thing I know we're running through an open field and I hear, "stop running hands up!" and immediately take dozens of shots. As soon as the gunfire starts, I get domed and fall unconscious. Two others die, one in the same field as me and one fighting further down. When I wake up I stay prone and don't take shots. A random guy runs by who I didn't recognize and he's taking shots too and I say, "hands up don't shoot!" and stand with my hands up. He says, "I'm just being shot at too!" and I didn't know who he was. So they were shooting at him too... But none of my allies heard an initiation and when I heard one I immediately got shot along with those of us who didn't. 

But wait, there's more!

I stand up with my hands up saying, "hands up don't shoot!" and causing no threat. They let me stand there for about a minute before they just start unloading into me from the hilltop. We had no prior interaction with this group and as far as I know we never spoke to them.

So this random squad rolls from the waterworks (sounds like a good joke but we aren't laughing), gives a demand and immediately opens fire. Then they shoot me while I surrender. All my friends knew was that there was a group chasing us and then they got shot. No DayzRolePlay so welcome to DayzReportPlay (get it?). I'm tired and going to bed but loved the RP. Really enjoyed the part where I felt like I was on a public server.

Edited by bigwiz14
"DINSMORE!" I repeat my name constantly and can't spell it first try.

Wew. ok, Billy Mays here.

Dre Ashford PoV: So the gang  roll up to this group of about 5 people and we start chasing them, we all tried to RP with them but they kept running like we were a bunch of cannibals. So we eventually decide to initiate, they were clearly in VOIP range and decided to run, ultimately ending with all of them except two getting schmangled. We then grab our loot and leave.

Another thing, if you are an aggressor and you do not comply at first, putting your hands up and trying to use the rules to protect you is gonna get you nowhere. You didn't want to die so you took the baby way out. 

I really enjoyed the part where we killed all of you, haven't had target practice like that in awhile!

Maleek Miller's POV-

We see a group in the field and decide we wanna eat their lunch. So me and the lads begins chase, one of our guys gets with VOIP of one while in the field. He then initiates on whoever he was within VOIP of and then we wait several seconds before lighten em up. I think some even begin to zig-zag right when the initiation drops so If I'm not mistaken then they heard it and wasn't complying. Da boys and I begin shooting at them but I only had a nice new pistol with very limited ammo. Our guys start dropping them like it's hot and some of the opposing group begins to shoot back. I then begin to banzai rush them in hope of retrieving one of the dead non compliant's fire arms. They begin lighting up my ass but since I can hit the okie doke I weave around their bullets and my pals kill the remaining few still around. We then bounce off towards to the airfield in search of the other guys.   

Well pal I can say otherwise

Ace Von Stein IV POV: So me Hodgie and Billy alongside Eagle and Dodge with some other buds were out hunting and saw a couple of you guys running by us so Dodge decides to initiate and we were in voip he also screamed quite loudly for awhile we waited till you complied or shot back but seemed as if you guys were ignoring thus the shit show started and I guess I managed to kill 2 of you

Dimitri Pushka here:

I was running with my group when we see a bunch of people running out of Kab so we decide to follow after calling out to them and getting no respond we decide to initiate, no one complies so we start firing off shots and it lasts for around 1-2 mins then I see a guy standing up in the middle of the field and saying nothing I look at the guy and tell my team do not shoot the person in the field he's properly  in the surrender animation but they go against it and shoot.

Full Thing.

Question for the OP what were you running from? you had the same numbers and yet you were scared to even approach or talk to us.

I really don't get the sarcasm in this report OP you make it out like it was a play that you got killed in, take it a tad serious, please.

Will post POV in 12 1/2 hours.

Edited by Dodge

Simon Dinglebus's POV 

We were running to get someone a vest and a random group of 6 guys comes out of no where and chases us and we already knew what was gonna go down so we kept running because we didnt wanna get robbed. And the only person that was barley within VOIP range was the person who created the report, the only thing the other people heard was the gunshots. We heard no initiation and the only thing we heard was hands up but you didnt give any other demands, the person that "heard" you could barley understand what you were saying thats why no one stopped.

Its kind of hard to see because Shadowplay records dayz weird but sight isnt what matters right now its the fact that one person barley heard you and the restof the group didnt, telling someone to "Put their hands up!" isnt viable enough initiation to start shooting because our lives were not necessarily threatened. if i walk up to you and just say put your hands up thats not right to shoot if they dont. i have to further heighten my threats towards the person or people that way they know i am willing to take their life. 

Eagle we were running because Walt wasnt prepared as he had the backpack in his hands

Hit / Kill

Spoiler

Walt Dinsmore
07:35:19 | "Player Walt Dinsmore has fallen into unconsciousness."
07:38:01 | "Dodge Carter SHOT Walt Dinsmore by SKS into leftleg."
07:38:01 | "Dodge Carter SHOT Walt Dinsmore by SKS into leftleg."
07:38:01 | "Walt Dinsmore STARTS BLEEDING."
07:38:05 | "Player Walt Dinsmore has fallen into unconsciousness."
07:38:31 | "Maleek Miller SHOT Walt Dinsmore by MP5K into head."
07:38:31 | "Maleek Miller SHOT Walt Dinsmore by MP5K into head."
07:38:31 | Player "Walt Dinsmore" has been killed by player "Maleek Miller"

Simon Dinglebus
07:39:09 | "Dre Ashford SHOT Simon Dinglebus by AKM into Chest."
07:39:09 | "Dre Ashford SHOT Simon Dinglebus by AKM into Chest."
07:39:09 | Player "Simon Dinglebus" has been killed by player "Dre Ashford"

Braxton Oliver
07:35:28 | "Yegor Krasnov SHOT Braxton Oliver by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
07:35:30 | "Braxton Oliver STARTS BLEEDING."
07:38:07 | "Braxton Oliver STOPS BLEEDING."

Ace Von SteinIV
07:35:49 | "Gabi Mishayev SHOT Ace Von SteinIV by M4A1 into RightLeg."
07:35:49 | "Ace Von SteinIV STARTS BLEEDING."
07:36:49 | "Ace Von SteinIV STOPS BLEEDING."

Dimitri Pushka
07:39:04 | "Simon Dinglebus SHOT Dimitri Pushka by AK74 into pelvis."
07:39:05 | "Dimitri Pushka STARTS BLEEDING."
07:39:51 | "Dimitri Pushka STOPS BLEEDING."
07:53:56 | "Dimitri Pushka STARTS BLEEDING."
07:54:11 | "Dimitri Pushka STOPS BLEEDING."

Dan Dinglebus
07:37:05 | "Dre Ashford SHOT Dan Dinglebus by AKM into RightLeg."
07:37:07 | "Dan Dinglebus STARTS BLEEDING."
07:37:08 | "Yegor Krasnov SHOT Dan Dinglebus by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
07:37:08 | "Yegor Krasnov SHOT Dan Dinglebus by M4A1 into LeftLeg."
07:37:21 | "Yegor Krasnov SHOT Dan Dinglebus by M4A1 into RightArm."
07:37:23 | "Yegor Krasnov SHOT Dan Dinglebus by M4A1 into RightLeg."
07:37:24 | "Player Dan Dinglebus has fallen into unconsciousness."

Connection

Spoiler

05:04:32 | Player "Walt Dinsmore" is connected
Died

05:01:46 | Player "Dodge Carter" is connected
No Disconnection Logs

07:30:16 | Player "Maleek Miller" is connected
08:44:49 | Player "Maleek Miller" has been disconnected

05:01:41 | Player "Simon Dinglebus" is connected
Died

05:02:07 | Player "Braxton Oliver" is connected
08:11:29 | Player "Braxton Oliver" has been disconnected

06:39:26 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" is connected
08:45:26 | Player "Yegor Krasnov" has been disconnected

06:02:58 | Player "Ace Von SteinIV" is connected
09:02:27 | Player "Ace Von SteinIV" has been disconnected

05:01:33 | Player "Gabi Mishayev" is connected
07:54:54 | Player "Gabi Mishayev" has been disconnected

05:01:48 | Player "Dimitri Pushka" is connected
10:02:49 | Player "Dimitri Pushka" has been disconnected

05:03:35 | Player "Dan Dinglebus" is connected
07:48:42 | Player "Dan Dinglebus" has been disconnected

05:02:41 | Player "Dre Ashford" is connected
08:40:07 | Player "Dre Ashford" has been disconnected

Calling @Shroud, @Swushee and @NBDubz into this report to post their full and detailed POV.

We were obviously correct to try and run since you initiated anyway so I'd say our intuition is pretty spot on. Watch the video you posted again. I couldn't hear shit while sprinting away but you give your demand for hands up at :53s and shoot at :55s. I drop seconds after bullets fly. Then I stand and surrender and now I hear in your video, "I want his gun somebody kill him". At 3:24 you even acknowledge that I was surrendering and refer to it as "using the rules to protect himself". Actually, the rules are there for that reason, aren't they? I wish I had the privilege to pick and choose. At 3:49 Hodgie also called me a faggot... Since I was the one laying in the field without firing a single shot and given 2seconds to comply to a demand I just heard as "hands up". None of my allies heard you but I didn't even have time to relay the message since you were so eager to "steal someone's lunch". 

So don't get upset for being dragged into a report when you pick and choose which rules you follow. But you're right, I should definitely take a group with pub attitudes seriously. So this "faggot" can't wait for the rest of you to read the report and give POVs.

Edited by bigwiz14

6 hours ago, Billy said:

Putting your hands up and trying to use the rules to protect you is gonna get you nowhere. You didn't want to die so you took the baby way out. 

You mean the thing called compliance which you didn't give us time to consider let alone do? Your initiation was a joke and your grasp on the rules is situational at best. The rules prevent people from treating this like a public server and just killing people to "steal their lunch" cuzlol. So toss aside the bravado and read some rules pages.

Edited by bigwiz14

2 hours ago, bigwiz14 said:

You mean the thing called compliance which you didn't give us time to consider let alone do? Your initiation was a joke and your grasp on the rules is situational at best. The rules prevent people from treating this like a public server and just killing people to "steal their lunch" cuzlol. So toss aside the bravado and read some rules pages.

Give you time to consider? We initiated and you guys kept fucking running don't give me that bullshit that you had no time, you chose to run and it ended in your demise so stop crying. Another thing, you say that we RDM you but in your own description you say that you heard the initiation so there's enough of that. And about the part where you got zero RP, we ran up to you guys to talk and you decided to just run avoiding all RP. Don't make fun of me for not knowing the rules when you don't know them yourself. How about you toss aside the salt and cancer and be mature about this eh? 

Theres a mentor program and multiple guides to help you out. :)

23 minutes ago, Billy said:

We initiated and you guys kept fucking running don't give me that bullshit that you had no time, you chose to run and it ended in your demise

True enough, kiddo! We saw a flashmob come from the jungle and we decided it was best to take a hike. You ended up doing what you wanted to do in the first place and initiated. You didn't 

1. Initiate where we could all hear you for you to gain KOS rights on all of us.
  2. Give any semblance of a realistic time frame considering I was the only one within VOIP.
  3. State consequences.
  4. Make your intentions unambiguous. 
27 minutes ago, Billy said:

you say that we RDM you but in your own description you say that you heard the initiation so there's enough of that. 

Straight out of Urban Dictionary:

Random Death Match

The term comes from when a player kills you with no incentive in a game of Role Play.

As opposed to KOS

Kill On Sight 

If someone is KOS that means you devour them right when you see them no questions asked.

You dudes (or dudettes idk your pronouns) made contact, therefor RDM. Do they not ask for definitions in the whitelist anymore? *shrug*

Here's a couple time stamps for your buddy's video you may want to check out in case you and yours can't be bothered to relive that horrible initiation.

At :53 the command "put your hands up hands up hands up" is given. 

At :55 in the 2 seconds it took to say that , gunfire breaks out and funny enough Eagle is the first to pop shots. 

3:24 your group acknowledges I have my hands up and have surrended. The response, "dome him so I can take his gun" comes up after claiming I was just hiding behind rules. Contrary to Eagle's statement, there was no, "don't shoot him he's surrendering," but instead three people saying, "shoot him he didn't comply."

3:49 Hodgie calls me a faggot.

I think our cute little back and forth is done for now, Billy but it was valiant of you to defend what you thought was just and fair. Good luck in the wasteland, bub.

If this turns out in us getting banned then so be it, I still had fun either way. We all honestly thought you guys were in VOIP range so we initiated, i'm not sure why you didn't take initiative and tell the rest of your friends that your whole group was initiated on, maybe you find joy in banning and flaming for no reason but that is besides the fact. You could have easily relayed the info that you all have been initiated on but instead you decided to keep it to yourself resolving in all of us looking like we are just here for PvP. 

We were running to Kab when i saw the group of 6 guys 'i said dont look behind you in TS' of course everyone does. We all keep running from the group, after them shooting at us, and missing miserably we scatter to cover. After they finally kill Walt and no one else i sat there and decided to bait shots for Simon, i ran into the field where they fired countless amounts of time before they finally hit me. After being hit in my legs, i returned shots before they finally killed me. 

Just now, SimonDinglebus said:

We dont like reporting or flaming... we like RPing and we got no chance to do so.

Yea because you ran from us...

Dodge Carter POV:

It started on the road between NWAF and Kab. Billy spots a group of 6-7 heading west so we follow them. We were well within VOIP whenever we first encountered them and we did speak to them; however, they ran from us and avoided RP. Shortly after, we wait for them to cross the hill and I initiate telling them to stop and put their hands up. Seconds later, there is no compliance from anyone so we begin to open fire.

I'd like to point out that we obviously intended to initiate on the entire group, not just one person. Therefore, saying that you did not hear me initiate means nothing for you. Your friend who is obviously in your comms should have communicated stating that we have initiated on everyone. Here is why... If we just initiate on one of your friends, you will all just turn around and shoot us leaving us no leverage for any action further; therefore, it is imperative that we take all actions necessary to defend ourselves regardless if you're aware of the situation or not. It is simply you and your teams fault for not making smarter decisions.

Had you complied at the start or maybe not ran from us this would have gone a lot smoother and I probably wouldn't be typing this POV out.

Edited by Dodge

Now I don't like to be petty but i'd also like to point out the meta-gaming in the video.

I concur with what my comrades said in this post. We had just left a pond because Simon had hyperthermia and as we were approaching the cap of the hill I hear Dan say "Do not turn around there is a group of 6 fully geared behind us." Of course everyone turned around and we all kept running to our destination. Walter/BigWiz was in the back because he was carrying a backpack in his hands. Walter says something as we move down the hill and shots start ringing out. I run right to try and get away from the psychopathic morons shooting on the hill and lead Dan. Dan is shot in the leg and heroic screams for me to "GO ON WITHOUT ME." And of course I won't say no to surviving so I approach a small lake, lay down and begin to bandage my wounds. While all of this was happening, Walter had gotten killed in cold blood when he had his hands up #HandsUpDontShoot, and everyone else had succumbed to their wounds except me and Gabi. Gabi and I were communicating to try and follow the group and 6 and take them out Rick Grimes style. After searching for a couple of minutes, everyone called it a night and Walter submitted the report. And I would just like to respond to something one of the accused said. YOU said you were here for the PVP combat. Maybe if you and your group of dimwits thought more about role playing rather than getting a nice kick out of shooting innocent people you wouldn't be in this situation. Please don't put anyone else through this.

I would like to point out at 00:35 in @SimonDinglebus video you hear someone state "They're shouting at me but they don't know that I can hear them". This man most definitely heard the initiation then and It was his job to let everyone in the TS know that an initiation was dropped on all of you. You guys already admitted to not complying so I don't see what they problem is here? You guys turned around and returned fire and most of you died, don't see the point of this report In my opinion. 

Shall we bring up the part where you called him a faggot? Or when you shot him with his hands up when he needed gear? Lets just forget about all that shall we!

41 minutes ago, Swushee said:

Shall we bring up the part where you called him a faggot? Or when you shot him with his hands up when he needed gear? Lets just forget about all that shall we!

-User was warned for this post-

Edited by Hollows

Okay, once more since you can't read.

2           seconds          is          not          enough            time           to          convey          thought            let           alone           respond           with          action.

Check the timestamps I provided above and stop filling the chat with the same reasoning. I could hear you guys because I was running with my backpack. I dropped it to run faster. When I did I slowed down and heard quiet speaking. Then when we got onto the hill and began running down it I hear, "put your hands up hands up hands up" and immediately get domed. Then a ton of bullets hit my allies ahead of me who didn't hear the initiation. 

It's the initiator's job to make sure everyone he initiates on hears it. You failed miserably. I got knocked unconscious immediately and you stated it was metagaming. 

Again, since I can't state this enough, you gave us no time to comply. Check the timestamps and add new information. 

Much thanks <3

47 minutes ago, SimonDinglebus said:

Yes but just because he hears you does not mean he can understand what youre saying.

-User was warned for this post-