Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:19
Sign in to follow this  
sgt khan

[LIF] mic not working

Make sure your mic is set to default in your control panel settings, and also make sure it's your default mic on steam! :)

Something I've noticed is that if you're not muted on TS your mic wont work IG. Try muting in TS when you speak and see if it works.

A way to fix what Storm said, is to run TeamSpeak is admin, that way you can run both.

I would also add that there is a slight bug where when you come within like a certain distance to a person whether it be 5-10 meters. The bug is you have to wait around 10 seconds the VoIP will work and render in. 

May have been fixed but that may help you :) 

Cheers 

On Friday, December 09, 2016 at 11:16 PM, sgt khan said:

When I push to talk it comes up with the mic symbol but everyone I RP with can't hear me.

Has there been any sucess on getting your mic working IG? I fairly sure  it worked before the update. Did this problem start directly after the update went live? I had issues getting the game to even load after the latest patch and was forced to verify the game files via steam and *poof* my issues were solved. Keep us posted as to your progress.