Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 07:13
Sign in to follow this  
bigwiz14

Server time: 10-12-2016, 02:49/ S1 / Stary / AOGM & BadRP

Server and location: S1 Stary Sobor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Server time: 10-12-2016, 02:49

Your in game name: Walt Dinsmore

Names of allies involved: -

Name of suspect/s: DeluxeCores and Jonny Nolte (Stavalone)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): -

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Chat logs from when I //1 sec someone is taking stuff from my bag

Detailed description of the events: I went to Stary to trade since W. Dinsmore is a travelling sidearm salesman and self-defense instructor. I had just come back from a big haul and had a bunch of goodies to trade and I trade for food and supplies (usually a bag of rice or a few cans for a gun and ammo). I come across these two gentlemen who are chatting with a Russian man. The Russian man says there is a trouble at the airfield and leaves. The other two are trying to recruit me to work for them and do their scavenging for them. I tell them I'll think on it and sleep on it and they seem content with my answer. I hear ammo being moved around quite a bit. They were after 9mm ammunition and halfway through the talk they seem to forget all about it. I open the bag I'm holding in my hands and find all the magazines have been emptied while I'm holding it. I haven't seen this before so I say in chat, "//1 sec someone is taking stuff from my bag", thinking "oh no, a glitch from when I put it down to drink". But these two fine gentlemen are happily reloading their empty guns with the stolen 9mm ammo and I only realize it when they leave right afterwards. 

My question for the two gentlemen: How can you play off standing right in front of me, talking to me face to face and reaching into the bag in my hands and taking shit from it? Not just that, but emptying all my magazines right before me. Had there been a reasonable way about it, say I drop my bag to get a drink and you loot through my shit, that's fine. Perfectly reasonable. There is, however, no animation for reaching into someone's bag right in front of their face and robbing them blind of all ammo.

Please, tell me in what reality this makes sense? 

And if you're wondering why I didn't confront you about in game, I'm currently hunting you two down to shoot you with the KOS rights you so graciously provided me. So don't worry about your report and respond to this one.

Much love <3

Hit / Kill

Spoiler

01:35:08 | "Joey Stavalone STARTS BLEEDING."
01:35:24 | "Joey Stavalone STOPS BLEEDING."
03:17:07 | "Walt Dinsmore SHOT Joey Stavalone by MP5K into LeftLeg."
03:17:07 | "Walt Dinsmore SHOT Joey Stavalone by MP5K into LeftLeg."
03:17:09 | "Joey Stavalone STARTS BLEEDING."
03:19:03 | "Joey Stavalone STOPS BLEEDING."
03:20:54 | "Player Joey Stavalone has fallen into unconsciousness."
03:20:54 | "Walt Dinsmore HIT Joey Stavalone by fist into head."
03:20:56 | "Walt Dinsmore HIT Joey Stavalone by fist into head."
03:21:06 | "Walt Dinsmore HIT Joey Stavalone by fist into head."
03:21:06 | "Walt Dinsmore HIT Joey Stavalone by fist into head."
03:21:08 | "Walt Dinsmore HIT Joey Stavalone by fist into head."
03:21:08 | "Walt Dinsmore HIT Joey Stavalone by fist into head."
03:21:09 | "Walt Dinsmore HIT Joey Stavalone by fist into head."
03:21:09 | "Walt Dinsmore HIT Joey Stavalone by fist into head."
03:21:10 | "Walt Dinsmore HIT Joey Stavalone by fist into head."
03:21:10 | "Walt Dinsmore HIT Joey Stavalone by fist into head."

No kill or death logs

Connection

Spoiler

00:15:08 | Player "Walt Dinsmore" is connected
01:49:07 | Player "Walt Dinsmore" has been disconnected
02:02:15 | Player "Walt Dinsmore" is connected     
No Disconnection Logs

01:22:00 | Player "Joey Stavalone" is connected
No Disconnection Logs

Chat

Spoiler

00:42:15 | Chat("Walt Dinsmore"): *Shakes it*
01:42:38 | Chat("Joey Stavalone"): //ROOM 11
01:45:06 | Chat("Walt Dinsmore"): //1 sec people are taking from my bag somehow lol
02:47:49 | Chat("Walt Dinsmore"): /sorry dog was out
03:12:21 | Chat("Joey Stavalone"): //HE AFK    
03:49:36 | Chat("Joey Stavalone"): //AFK 1 MIN
03:50:46 | Chat("Joey Stavalone"): //I AM BACK
03:55:38 | Chat("Walt Dinsmore"): //ITS IN YOUR BAG MY FRIEND
03:57:25 | Chat("Walt Dinsmore"): //not anymore

Calling @DeluxeCoresinto this report to post their full and detailed POV.
Please provide us with the name of your ally/friend, and any video evidence that you may have.

Talked to Deluxe in teamspeak and he definitely wasn't the one who stole. His friend's name was Jonny Stavalone who did take the stuff (upon killing him under the bridge he had all the stolen things). I just wanna know in what universe he thinks people would be okay with that.

@DeluxeCores is temp banned until they respond due to being online and failing to provide their POV.

I walked into Stary and  and while talking to  Jonny Stavalone,  bigwigz14 walked up with his backpack in his hands offering to trade.  I told him I did not want to trade.  Jonny Stavalone did ask him if he had 9mm rounds. Then a German man was talking to me. I was telling the German man about my shop in Novy. Then me and jonny Stavalone walked to kabanion

Edited by DeluxeCores

@DeluxeCores is now unbanned.  You still need to post a full POV though

ok i just got on and was told by deluxe about this situation. i just want to say that i never stole anything from anybody. the only things i got from bigwigz was a glock with silencer and flashlight and loaded magazine and a stack of 10 rounds of 9mm ammunition. how could i have stolen anything from your bag when it was in your hands? it must have been some kind of bug or something if i wanted to steal from you i would have held your character up and takin it. i did not take it but i paid for it any way twice by getting killed by you and your group. my pov was me and deluxe ran into a russian man in kabanino (name unknown) and while talking to him bigwigz walked up with his backpack in his hands offering to trade. i asked him what he had and asked for 9mm ammunition. i already had some loaded magazines in my inventory i just wanted some extra 9mm. i traded him a p1 with a magazine for a glock with a flashlight,suppressor, and mag. i also traded i think food or something for a stack of 10 9mm rounds. i saw him type " //1 sec someone is taking stuff from my bag" but i did not reply because i assumed it was some kind of glitch or something i did not think it was a big deal. if he would have asked me if i had takin it i would have gladly shown him what i had. correct me if im wrong but i did not think a player could even steal something from a backpack in another players hands. 

@DeluxeCores AKA Joey Stavalone will be tempbanned until he provides a full point of view.

When we found the two of you underneath the bridge in Vybor, you were the only one of the two with the two .45acp boxes I had stolen as well as about 60 rounds of 9mm ammo. It could be coincidence, in which case sorry for the inconvenience, but while we were talking I heard a whole lot of 9mm ammo emptying and reloading. 

I don't know of the glitch was taking directly from my hands or if it did the glitch where it shows up on the ground as a ghost item and what you take comes straight out of my bag.

I'm not angry since I got what was taken back, but I just wanted to see the reasoning behind the matter.

Take it easy lads. Please close this.

The mp's have been glitching out allot my ammo and mag disappears allot this may be a glitch.

@DeluxeCores is now unbanned for editing his post to provide a more detailed POV. Please keep an eye on the report. 

5 hours ago, Kirov Mironovich said:

The mp's have been glitching out allot my ammo and mag disappears allot this may be a glitch.

It was full Glock mags being drained of ammo and 2 boxes of .45acp. No mp5.

@jonnyNolte @bigwiz14 @DeluxeCores

Do any of you have video evidence?

No video evidence but I recently installed OBS and got it situated so I can record interactions from now on.

At the moment, DayZ is a very glitchy game and many bugs can occur because of it. A known bug, that was described in this report, is when someone picks up an item, but others can still see it on the ground. This can allow others to see into an item of clothing that's on the ground on their screen, and allow them to interact with the item's inventory.

In this situation, we cannot prove whether or not the accused abused game mechanics to steal things from the OP's glitched backpack, especially without video evidence. 

With that being said, we will respect the OP's wishes and /Close this report.