Server time (UTC): 2019-12-06, 11:51 WE ARE RECRUITING
PRISON ESCAPE
TOMORROW | 2019-12-07 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 8 hours, 8 minutes | Event Server
Sign in to follow this  
Kieran_Hales

S1 KOS in vybor 04:45

Server and location: dayzrp UK S1 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 03:45am GMT

Your in game name: Kieran_Hales

Names of allies involved: Chris_Douglas

Name of suspect/s: didn't get there name as i didn't see were they shot from

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): n/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events:  well me and Chris had been walking around and eventually met up with a man called Robert, his character was pretty sick so we kept stopping in different towns for him to get water and the likes, so we approached vybor and Robert went to the water pump and me and Chris went into the town as i came back i climbed up the warehouse for an over view of the area cos me met a few people in kab, Chris followed me as i got closer to the water pump i seen chis go down so i went over to him to pick him up to then find myself getting shot at, i was in mid animation when they shot me i also shouted so please dont shoot im not hostile i surrender for them to then shoot me again, there was not enough communication from the group informing us to show are selves we didn't even no they were at Robert to even kill us....

there was another guy in the area who was also out of range to hear them and they shot and killed him aswell he said he couldn't even here that there was conflict in town, 

forgot to add Robert faltin to the allies involved, i dont no the other persons name but hes been informed of this report for a pov Robert informed him

hi i began approuching the end of the warehouse with kieran and my antivirus popped up on the screen so i went to quickly close it, i can here people talking when im not ingame and id say it was for about 2 seconds and when i came back my man was down with a black screen in the middle of the warehouse, kieran said he tried to get me up, and then he got shot a few times and killed then my message popped up saying i had been killed aswell, there was no attept to even RP with us they just killed straight on sight because there was clearly more than 1 person to rob, i didnt hear them say a single thing, and from the hight of the warehouse id say the killer had to be of some distance away so couldnt possibly of attepted to RP with us, there was zero communication with us

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by boshchrissy86

Timothy Hook PoV:

So I was there for this initiation as I dropped it on the ghillie suit anywho.. We saw two other people instantly leave as soon as they saw numbers and armbands walk into the industrial area, one of us then proceeds to go on top of the pipe stack and look around. Before a shot was taken someone initiated again with text and voip which you were easily able to hear. I took the liberty with another person to run back to where your bodies were and quickly pop my stream on to get a vod of exactly where both of you died to show that you were able to hear voip and see a text initiation.

As for the you screaming I surrender you did no such thing, we initiated on the first person a good 1-2 minutes before we even checked the roof. Maybe next time stand with your hands up by pressing F2 which would usually signal compliance and make yourself seen instead of cowering away on the roof attempting to get a shot on one of us.

Vod link - https://www.twitch.tv/meximoorhouse/v/106223706

Edited by Mexi

My POV (Grisha Petrov)

I was part of an initiation on the OP at Vybor Industrial, I was told that the OP and his friend were moving around on the one of the roof's. I deducted that using the smoke stack to get a height advantage was the best option. On reaching half way up I saw Bosh moving around on the roof to get a firing position, my party had already ran around the compound dropping multiple initiations so I knew that with the OP and his friend not having their hands in the air it made them non-complaint. I took the shot, knocking one unconscious, I called it and friendlies moved to resuscitate but then I saw the OP move into picture and attempt to bring Bosh back into the fight. I then turned my gun on him as well and killed both of them as not to take any risks. I know with no video evidence to back up my case it doesn't mean much but if I did it would show that Bosh is lying in his POV, he was in-fact still in game the entire time as I saw him moving around prone with his weapon out, as is the reason I engaged and killed him.

Edited by Blitz

Undead's POV- We surrounded the compound dropped one initiation on the people at the well, then as we saw other people moving around and climbing the buildings we had Hodgie drop another initiation on the entire compound telling EVERYONE in the area to put their hands up. I was told there were non compilers on the roof shots were fired I think blitz downed two non compilers. Hodgie shot a non compiler  who was crawling around on the ground in a ghilli instead of having his hands up. I go inside rp with the hostage, leave go rp at the airfield with roach for a while and log off after 30. One was still climbing up the ladder after the initiation dropped. I highly recommend compliance as i'm sure that the man inside the factory who survived got a fair amount of rp and enjoyed it as I certainly enjoyed his. 

Charlie Walsh POV

We surround and initiate on the compound, one or two comply, we then move in and initiate on the rest of the compound and drop some sweet sweet text bombs. I move inside. I hear that there are people not complying but they get eliminated. I was muted for the most part as I was with the first hostage inside. Not much else to say as I cant remember the situation really well but I would recommend that you tell the truth in this report.

Braxton's POV-

We decided to initiate on a guy at the water pump in Vybor industrial. When we did so someone called out that their was someone on the roof. We then say in TS "We need to initiate on everyone in the area". We had only initiated on the guy at the pump so i say "I'm going to run around and initiate on everyone in the area". I then proceed to do so, I am sprinting around the compound stating "everyone who can hear me put your hands up now or be shot. If you can hear me this is your only warning to put your hands up now or be shot." or something like that. For sure if you were in that compound as I am screaming these initiations you would've heard them. After dropping initiations I run around and I see a gillie crawling on the ground. I get behind a wall and then initiate on the gillie guy just to be for sure he gets one. He then begins to crawl after I stated "put your hands up now or be shot" so i peak the corner and shoot him in the head. After this I stayed outside to keep over watch while they RP with the guy inside.

Cash's POV- 

We were in Vybor industrial when we decided to initiate on a fellow by the pump. We initiate on him and decided to initiate on the entire compound. Me and Braxton run through the entire compound telling everyone if they are in the compound then they need to come out with their hands up. I say it about 2 or 3 times running around. I say "I dont care where you are if you are within these walls then put your hands up and come out or you will be shot." I heard there is a guy moving around on the roof and Blitz goes up to take a shot at him. He goes up and sees the guy then gats him. Hodgie then sees a guy crawling in a ghillie and tells him to put his hands up and he keeps crawling ignoring the initiation. He gets gatted too. We then continue on to RP with the hostage inside. I screamed these initiations from the north side of the compound starting at the well and continuing all the way across it.  

As Chris stated his game only closed for 2 seconds, we left everyone at the industrial site there was 3 people went with the ghillie to the water pump me and Chris went into town to look for food, we returned shortly after and climbed on the warehouse as I stated so by this point your initiation could of already started as we didn't walk around to the water pump judt climbed up to have a look around this could of been the reason for us not hearing you, and at this point it's were Chris got shot he then started crawling and was then shot again, if you tested the voice from thr warehouse roof you would of heard me clearly shouting I surrender I'm not hostile I was in mid animation attempting to stop Chris from bleeding out so couldn't put my hands on my head at this point I began to get shot and killed

As for Robert he was taken into a warehouse he was also shot and was near death to my understanding you didn't leave him with enough supplies for survival because he died shortly after.

Now Im not doubting your Rp in anyway as I follow you on twitch and I love the way the group works, it's simply down to me not hearing you and being killed onsite this why I reported, also there was no mention in any form of way making it clear to us on the roof that you new we were there we climbed up and for shot straight away in my eyes that's killing onsite because you didn't actually no who we were or anything 

On 12/9/2016 at 8:05 AM, Kieran_Hales said:

As Chris stated his game only closed for 2 seconds, we left everyone at the industrial site there was 3 people went with the ghillie to the water pump me and Chris went into town to look for food, we returned shortly after and climbed on the warehouse as I stated so by this point your initiation could of already started as we didn't walk around to the water pump judt climbed up to have a look around this could of been the reason for us not hearing you, and at this point it's were Chris got shot he then started crawling and was then shot again, if you tested the voice from thr warehouse roof you would of heard me clearly shouting I surrender I'm not hostile I was in mid animation attempting to stop Chris from bleeding out so couldn't put my hands on my head at this point I began to get shot and killed

As for Robert he was taken into a warehouse he was also shot and was near death to my understanding you didn't leave him with enough supplies for survival because he died shortly after.

Now Im not doubting your Rp in anyway as I follow you on twitch and I love the way the group works, it's simply down to me not hearing you and being killed onsite this why I reported, also there was no mention in any form of way making it clear to us on the roof that you new we were there we climbed up and for shot straight away in my eyes that's killing onsite because you didn't actually no who we were or anything 

Wow  I now see that my reply did not go through. I typed out a reply for this a while ago while I was at work but i'll Tl;DR it since it didn't post.  Basically I get that you didn't hear us but the video clearly shows that we initiated on the entire compound running around screaming initiations which means no one couldn't of heard it. Might have been your volume or background noise. As to him surviving we left him next to  a water pump AND apple tree in vybor industrial. He wasn't bleeding or anything and he coulda healed to full at the pump and tree. If you want to talk about the report i'll be on the ts every day pretty much at night. Give me a poke and i'll be happy to discuss it. I'm sorry you were killed but if you've been in a firefight, once you initiate on people and continue to initiate on the area you can't take any chances with that shit. If the initiation is dropped then anyone in voip not complying will be killed. But i'll be happy to speak about this sometime if u want.

appreciate your response, id be happy to discuss it in TS, at the time of posting the report i was slightly pissed at the whole situation, with not hearing you guys and all like i say we didn't hear no one talking until approaching the middle of the warehouse then to be shot at and killed i did shout saying im not hostile but clearly the shooter didnt hear me with being on the other warehouse building and that, as for Robert i just simply went by what he said about you leaving him with nothing....... as for TS i doubt it will be tonight as its correctly 5am and i have work in like 4 hours but thanks for the response  

11 minutes ago, Kieran_Hales said:

appreciate your response, id be happy to discuss it in TS, at the time of posting the report i was slightly pissed at the whole situation, with not hearing you guys and all like i say we didn't hear no one talking until approaching the middle of the warehouse then to be shot at and killed i did shout saying im not hostile but clearly the shooter didnt hear me with being on the other warehouse building and that, as for Robert i just simply went by what he said about you leaving him with nothing....... as for TS i doubt it will be tonight as its correctly 5am and i have work in like 4 hours but thanks for the response  

Yea sure man, i'm usually on late nights est if you are on after work. But yea hopefully we can handle the report sometime this week and talk it out over ts. Look forwards to hearing from you on there.

I apologize for the logs taking so long.

Hit / Kill

Spoiler

03:49:25 | "Grisha Petrov SHOT Chris Douglas by M4A1_Black into Chest."
03:49:26 | "Chris Douglas STARTS BLEEDING."
03:49:29 | "Grisha Petrov SHOT Chris Douglas by M4A1_Black into LeftArm."
03:49:30 | "Player Chris Douglas has fallen into unconsciousness."
03:50:02 | "Chris Douglas STOPS BLEEDING."
03:50:14 | "Grisha Petrov SHOT Chris Douglas by M4A1_Black into head."
03:50:14 | "Grisha Petrov SHOT Chris Douglas by M4A1_Black into head."
03:50:14 | Player "Chris Douglas" has been killed by player "Grisha Petrov"

03:50:09 | "Grisha Petrov SHOT Kieran Hales by M4A1_Black into leftarm."
03:50:09 | "Kieran Hales STARTS BLEEDING."
03:50:09 | "Player Kieran Hales has fallen into unconsciousness."
03:50:10 | "Grisha Petrov SHOT Kieran Hales by M4A1_Black into RightArm."
03:50:10 | "Kieran Hales DIED Blood <= 0"

03:53:18 | "Austin Maverick SHOT Robert Faltin by magnum into RightLeg."
03:53:18 | "Robert Faltin STARTS BLEEDING."
03:54:05 | "Robert Faltin STOPS BLEEDING."
03:56:49 | "Austin Maverick HIT Robert Faltin by fist into pelvis."
04:19:09 | "Player Robert Faltin has fallen into unconsciousness."

Connection

Spoiler

02:26:05 | Player "Chris Douglas" is connected
Died

00:52:36 | Player "Kieran Hales" is connected
Died

23:56:24 | Player "Robert Faltin" is connected
04:19:57 | Player "Robert Faltin" has been disconnected

03:35:06 | Player "Austin Maverick" is connected
04:33:09 | Player "Austin Maverick" has been disconnected

00:01:38 | Player "Grisha Petrov" is connected
04:07:43 | Player "Grisha Petrov" has been disconnected
04:08:57 | Player "Grisha Petrov" is connected
04:56:35 | Player "Grisha Petrov" has been disconnected

Chat

Spoiler

03:54:37 | Chat("Austin Maverick"): *smirks watching the two men*
03:56:03 | Chat("Austin Maverick"): *places his arm around the mans shoulders and leans close to him*
03:56:47 | Chat("Austin Maverick"): *slams his knee into the man's gut*

Calling @Robert Faltin into this report to post their full and detailed POV.
If anyone has any video evidence from the situation, please post the full and unedited version ASAP.

Does anyone know who dropped the text-initiation, as I failed to find it.

@Mexi, @Poro, seeing as you both mention this in your POV, I will ask one more time.

Who dropped the text-initiation?

@Bunny I'm unsure of who dropped it as I wasn't right next to the situation. I was in TS at the time and I heard that someone was going to drop it but as stated in my PoV if they had any intention of wanting to comply they would have stood up with their hands raised when VOIP was called out.

@Bunny Can't remember who dropped it, but I remember some talk about people dropping text bombs in ts, although after the initial initiation, people ran around the compound initiating with VOIP, myself and Hodgie being two of them. After testing the voip with Mexi there is next no chance that they didn't get the initiation. 

A team of Staff have reviewed this report and unfortunately due to insufficient evidence we are unable to reach a conclusion regarding this.

With the OP having one story and the accused having another, we cannot definitively say which story is true and therefore this report will be closed as a word vs word. We cannot and will not take one community member's word over another.

After having several GameMasters review the logs pertaining to this situation we were unable to find the text initiation. From the twitch video provided by @Mexi we can safely say that the VOIP initiation would have been satisfactory but unfortunately this does not prove that the initiator was stood in that spot at the time of initiation.

As a conclusion cannot be reached, this report will be closed.