Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:49
Sign in to follow this  
Itslit

Alive [Open Freq]

Corey leans against a tree and sighs, looking at his radio. He switches it on and holds down the button.

"I've been away, for a long, long time. I haven't seen anybody in months. I wonder if the people I used to call friends are still alive? Would be nice if they were dead, though, I must admit."

He pauses and laughs to himself quietly.

"But, anyway, the only point of this is to see who might reply, all I have to say is, I'm alive. But I'm sure some people will hear this and come looking for me, but you won't find me." 

He releases the button and shoves his radio into the depths of his backpack, then slings it over one shoulder and begins to walk into the forest.

*Anton raises an eyebrow as he hears the familiar voice through the radio he shakes his head and pushes the PTT button down.*

No, not dead yet... sorry to disappoint you.

*He chuckles.*

You are a little fucking narcissist though, why would anyone waste their time with searching for you? You were weak when we met you and you broke when we tried to make you strong. Don't think anyone will look for you, you are alone and no one cares whether you live or you die.

*Anton releases the PTT button and continues on his way, thinking about the last time he saw Corey and the first time Corey took a life.*

Sign in to follow this