Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 12:05
Sign in to follow this  
YNW Jasper

I...I don't want these. I don't need these. They're free. Just take them.

Peter frantically smacks his radio to life, it being held together by tape and other odds and ends

The voice comes through a tad static like but audible enough 

"H...Hi...HELLOOOO...Yes I ah seem to have come across some less than lucky louts in the woods. They ah....they smell pretty bad but they had some goodies on them that i took...hmm..."

Peter loses his train of thought for a few minutes 

"AH...RIGHT...I dont need guns...they kill and i dont want to kill anymore...i think...would anyone care for these two guns? First comsies first servsies and all that. One is some kind of...AK? WIth a silencer tube on the end of it...the other looks like that MP5 but not quite...its longer...takes the same ammo as that 1911 pistol...take them...throw them away...let them rust away in a camp do whatever i dont much care. I can drop them off wherever just reply..."

Peter tosses the radio in his bag with the PT left on, muffled mumbling can be heard before the signal cuts out

*listens to the radio broadcast loving a new weapon pressing his PTT he responds*

"Yes hello. Dis is De Kirov ill be relaxing in the VMC just come there some time mabby 12 hrs from now or less i dont know ill be there"

*Releases his PTT listening into more broadcasts whiles scribbling down more ideas for his own world"

Peter Grabs his radio

"So uhhhhhhhhh looks like that time wont work well for me...12 hours from now would be good. Is that good?"

Peter tosses the radio away again

*relaxing on the bunk he swings his leg over the edge swaying it back n forth responding*

"o just take your time. Actually never mind i do not need a weapon i just want to relax today. Mabbie work on episode three of my radio show. But pleas you have a good day"

*kirov sets his radio next to him as he sleeps on the top bunk in a barracks room*

Sign in to follow this