Pebbles

s1 01:50 Attempted KOS/KOS NE of kab

Server and location:  s1 hayball field north-east of kab

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 1:53AM

Your in game name: Krystof Sudek

Names of allies involved:  Charlie Walsh

Name of suspect/s:  unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): might have recording its acting kinda fucky

Detailed description of the events: Aint much to say, i was AFK by the pond at Kab reacted to voip behhind me so i started moving, saw people aiming guns by some haybales in the field as i hit the fields, they were shooting aswell so i figured "hey to not get miss-Id'd i'll put my hands up like a good boy for once and move through the field to get away. halfway through charlie comes to me to meet up with me and then move away from the area, he runs a few circles around me and we take a snap Charlie then runs and i keep my hands up, i then get hit in my legs and a guy approaches and tells me to keep my hands up which i do. Charlie takes cover behind hay bales and attempts to lay into the guy who initiated on me and get s downed by some cucc with a gun in a hill i take my gun out and try to spray the guy aswell fail and also gets shot by the cucc with on the hill.

Edited by Pebbles

Charlie Walsh - POV

I run to go meet my boy Krystof and he says people are shooting, when I get there I run up to him while he has his hands up in the field and we talk for about a minute. We then take a shot, hitting him in the leg, I bounce behind a hay bale, the guy then tells Krystof to put his hands up or something, I take a few shots at him then I get shot in the back, go uncon, then I assume they finished me off.

Red Fields POV(I was the sniper on the hill): I get word that my friend is being initiated on at the church in Kabanino.  After a few moments my ally Felix Night puts shots twords the people making them scatter and giving my ally Zeren Shemei (I think) time to wiggle out and run to us.  Upon flanking to Stary Sobor we encounter one of the people from the church we kill him I kill him (then get triggered).  I run in the direction of Stary and see 3 more people from the church chasing me, I turn around and fire at them before running down on the road and onto the Stary Sniper Hill.  After getting on the hill I see 2 players crouched behind a hay bale.  I fire at them after they fire on my friend and I leg one and kill him.  I then watch as the man runs away in the direction of the brown barn near pond in Kabanino.  Following that I put a shot near a guy running in circles the middle of the field around a man with his hands up.  Following that Felix Night tells me that a man had just had his legs broken and then killed behind a hay bale in the same field this was after he pointed his gun at Zeren and fired at him ( I think, I was alt tabbed at the time).  I then get back into game where the man who had his hands up takes them down and pulls out his AUG.  He fires at Zeren and hits him, either I or Felix Night then shot him and killed him. (I and my allies were given permission to log out by the first man I killed)

I would also like to add that he walked into an active firefight that he could have easily walked away from.  Furthermore if we tried to KOS him he would have died due to the fact that one of our members was SITTING NEXT TO HIM and did not kill him.

Edited by ExoticRainbow
Added Last Thing

Felix Night POV: My friend Zeren had just got robbed in kab twice within an hour, the second time we go to look for his captors which ends up in one guys death who Red killed near the yellow house outside of kab, as Red runs to Stary he gets chased by 3 people who were Zeren's captors and he turns around and shoots at them. The three of them run towards the pond to take cover behind some bushes near it, a guy then puts his hands up next to a guy who is shooting at us from the pond area, Zeren I believe kills another guy I'm not sure because we never spotted the third guy again. Anyways the guy who originally had his hands up ran more north over the small hill next to the pond. Red then spots two of the enemies next to a hay bale and he fires and kills one as the other runs away, I get into a position to oversee the field area and see a man with his hand up walking around in the field which I don't get because we are in an active firefight, and another guy approaches him running circle around him, my friend fires a warning shot and I assume Poro runs and hides behind a hay bale, he then aims and fires at Zeren who approached the guy with his hands up, and I kill Poro, at the time we thought the guy with his hands up was with the guys who were firing at us and Poro showed up in the middle of our gunfight out of no where, after I kill Poro, Zeren goes to check his body out and then Pebbles puts his hands down and starts to shoot at Zeren, me and Red then shoot at Pebbles and plug him because he was shooting at our guy. I don't know the name of the three other guys who we originally tried to kill.

Connection Logs

23:49:25 | Player "Krystof Sudek" is connected
01:35:50 | Player "Krystof Sudek" has been disconnected

00:44:26 | Player "Charlie Walsh" is connected
00:57:46 | Player "Charlie Walsh" has been disconnected

00:12:17 | Player "Red Fields" is connected
01:35:29 | Player "Red Fields" has been disconnected

23:36:27 | Player "Felix Night" is connected
01:38:43 | Player "Felix Night" has been disconnected

23:01:30 | Player "Bubba Brocken" is connected
00:56:11 | Player "Bubba Brocken" has been disconnected

23:58:33 | Player "Zeren Shemei" is connected
01:30:59 | Player "Zeren Shemei" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Krystof Sudek:
00:52:07 | "Bubba Brocken SHOT Krystof Sudek by cz527 into RightLeg."
00:52:11 | "Krystof Sudek STARTS BLEEDING."
00:53:34 | "Krystof Sudek STOPS BLEEDING."
00:54:01 | "Krystof Sudek SHOT Zeren Shemei by AugSteyr into rightfoot."
00:54:01 | "Krystof Sudek SHOT Zeren Shemei by AugSteyr into rightfoot."
00:54:08 | "Red Fields SHOT Krystof Sudek by b95 into RightLeg."

Charlie Walsh:
00:53:17 | "Felix Night SHOT Charlie Walsh by AK74 into LeftLeg."
00:53:18 | "Felix Night SHOT Charlie Walsh by AK74 into LeftLeg."
00:53:18 | "Felix Night SHOT Charlie Walsh b AK74 into LeftLeg."
00:53:18 | "Felix Night SHOT Charlie Walsh by AK74 into LeftLeg."
00:53:23 | "Charlie Walsh STARTS BLEEDING."
00:53:23 | "Player Charlie Walsh has fallen into unconsciousness."
00:53:45 | "Charlie Walsh has fallen into unconsciousness
00:53:45 | "Zeren Shemei SHOT Charlie Walsh by Repeater into head."

Kill Log

00:54:09 | "Krystof Sudek DIED Blood <=0

00:53:45 | Player "Charlie Walsh" has been killed by player "Zeren Shemei"

Calling in Zeren Shemei to post his full and detailed POV of the events. 

Bubba Brocken has already been permed from the community. 

Just want to say that Bubba Brocken was not with us

Edited by ExoticRainbow

@deserteagles72 is temp banned until he responds.

Just now, Castiel said:

Post a full POV if you are involved

I did it is above

2 minutes ago, ExoticRainbow said:

I did it is above

Apologies for that. Do you or your ally @Mr. night have video evidence?

The cut at 8:15ish is me poking Akio that I am in a fire fight

Zeren Shemei POV: After logging on, I was held up by a massive group, within RP we noticed Horsemen and Pestilence Militia, the men took nothing from me, but did hold me up, indicating KOS rights being acquired. After 10 minutes with good RP happening. My friends Felix Night and Red Fields, gave me a gun and some support. After the situation died down, lots of shots were fired near VMC and Kabanino. During all of this I was in town when some of the men who held me up disguised themselves as passerby's and robbed me, taking my gun and handcuffing me. My friends shot at them and scared them off, I escaped and found another man on the road, who was one of the men who held me up, we killed him and took his gun. I say WE as Red Fields was the one who shot him. We then saw men approach the body and we got out of there ASAP. The people were hostile, and we shot at them and they dipped into the fields (hay bale fields) and we killed 3 people. This person was probably a count of in an active firefight and we couldn't tell if he was a surrendering enemy or a bystander. We thought it was #1 and killed him as a means of revenge, and because surrendering is a cowardly move and should be punished (within rp) I didn't kill any of the men in the field, my friends took the shots and I was cannon fodder attracting fire while suppressing them during it.

Apologies in return

Zeren Shemei

3 hours ago, deserteagles72 said:

-Snip-

Thank you for your POV, your temp ban has been removed.

Please keep a close eye on this report in case we have questions.

This can be closed i just hope the whitelist actually works now so we dont have to deal with the occasional perm'd player just for the memes.

k thx bai.

At this time by the OP's request we will close this report.

We do apologize to @Pebbles that a permed player got by the whitelist but these mistakes can and will happen. We can only hope to stop it in the future. 

As for the accused I can only say that though you were in an active firefight, adrenaline running and a stressful situation we always recommend a player to ID their targets. Though it seems that these guys were in the wrong place at the wrong time, they raised their hands to attempt to not get misidentified and you guys killed them first and asked questions later. If the OP continued with this report it is possible you guys could have been hit with RDM.

We ask @ExoticRainbow, @deserteagles72 and @Mr. night that in the future if you question if players are stumbling into a firefight or not that you identify, attempt to RP and interact before deciding to act on shooting them as you could avoid further incidents like this in the future. If you need any help touching up on your guys role play we would recommend heading over to the Mentor Programme and they can help and give some advice on situations like these.

With that being said /CLOSE