Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 14:02
Sign in to follow this  
Kirov Mironovich

Kirov's Radio Show 2 (open frequency)

*Kirov shuffles around in his room messing about with his gadgets and papers setting up for de next brodcast he gives the sleeping man a little shake his nose crunching up from de smell coming off of de man. Kirov passes out de scripts on de table inffront of chairs with various objects sitting in them. Kirov announces aloud to the objects in the room. "ok every body it is time for de show!" Kirov sets de transmitting radio in de middle of de table and the show starts* 

"

"

*Kirov pokes de sleeping man his finger squishing through the skin he pulls back his hand in disgust... Kirov blinks a feu times and walks out of the building*

*CJ decides to respond picks up the radio beside him chuckling, presses down the PTT*

"well well well, looks like you have found your place on the radio Kirov. *Chuckles* I like it.. It's entertaining. Much better than the other broadcasts you have done."

"I don't think my men like it, but I sure hell do, I'll keep my radio on this frequency for some more. Actually want to kill you a little less now"

*CJ releases the PTT*

* Kirov now at his new personal hq sets up a less.... smelly office... and is ready to attach his new radio receiver to a copper wire device wrapped up in a tree *
"Hi yes hello? i have been up all night i am going to delay my next episode i have to rest whiles i dream of a new script but de World with out boards will be in dis one. But yes i am very sorry for de radio broadcasts i was told to do it as a joke Kirov only after knew what he had don and was alittle upset but it is ok.. well i am ok with da Louie. "

*walks away from the tree leefing the wire still tied up in the tree the cord dangling down kirov walks to the inner walls of the small compound*

*18 after receiving the blunts off 22 hears this show and waits for the broadcast to respond*

"This is entertaining to say the least and it's nice to hear something like this on the radio, its a lot better than the usual big dicking and declarations of war. Looking forward to the next episode anyway g'luck."

*18 chills out in 22's penthouse apartment*

Sign in to follow this