Server time: 2018-08-15, 08:46 WE ARE RECRUITING

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
RonaldDonaldson

Guns for sale or trade

*Jack pulls out his radio from his left pocket and presses down the PTT*

"Hello my name is Jack May and I Have recently stumbled by A LOT of weapons and ugh I don't really know what do with them so offer me something to trade for and ill see if its worth it"

*Jack Puts radio down and looks at the shelves filled with Rifles and Ammo*

*Chase stops and hears the mention of weapons on his radio and pushes the PTT*

"A lot of weapons, huh? What kind of weapons are we talkin?

*John pulls his radio out and presses the PTT*

"Well i'm not sure of the specific names but i know the ammo they take, I got a few that take 5.56 and some nice hunting rifles also i got some sort of an ak variant"

*Releases the PTT*

*Wyatt is switching through the frequencies when he stops to hear the gun deal. He giggles a bit when he hears the response. He presses down the PTT button. You notice he sounds like a teenager.*

"...Hehe the gun dealer doesn't know his own guns. Read the side of the gun, usually the technical name is on the side. Read that off and someone interested in buying will understand. 

*pause*

"You gotta work on your gun knowledge if a 16 year-old knows more than you do."

*Wyatt releases the PTT button and sets the radio down. He walks outside and beings watering his plants.*

Edited by reesesaddict

*John looks at the guns and then presses down the PTT*

"I see We got some M4A1's A AKM also one of those small AK's Some Mosin's A B95 and some .308 Ammo"

*John releases the PTT*

27 minutes ago, reesesaddict said:

*Wyatt is switching through the frequencies when he stops to hear the gun deal. He giggles a bit when he hears the response. He presses down the PTT button. You notice he sounds like a teenager.*

"...Hehe the gun dealer doesn't know his own guns. Read the side of the gun, usually the technical name is on the side. Read that off and someone interested in buying will understand. 

*pause*

"You gotta work on your gun knowledge if a 16 year-old knows more than you do."

*Wyatt releases the PTT button and sets the radio down. He walks outside and beings watering his plants.*

*Dodge is fiddling around with an AK mag from a dead horseman. Suddenly he hears a faint puny voice over the radio talking about weaponry.*

*He picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Uhm.. I usually don't respond to useless radio chatters however I think this is necessary for me to chime in here. But for your information, most weapons will not have a name that specifies the gun. That "technical name on the side" is actually the serial number of the rifle and usually can only be found on modern assault rifles such as the Steyr AUG or M4. For a Winchester or Mosin you will not see a serial number and if you do you will definitely not know what kind of rifle it is.

From what you've shown here, you are an ignorant kid who should stay the hell off the radio.

*sighs, and releases the PTT*

*Dodge puts up the AK mag into his bag and starts walking north*

*Charles unclips his radio, gently pressing down the PTT. An English accent is heard over the frequency*

" 'Ey mate, I wouldn't go on braggin' about weaponry if you don't know it yourself. At 16 years old, shouldn't you be gigglin' about your first facial hair or somethin'? "

" As for the weapons dealer, hope your listenin'. If you aren't livin' coastal, nobody wants to trade those there rifles. Why? Because no one is going to trade for somethin' they can just take off of you. And how would you know it isn't a scam, yeah? Do yourself a favor, throw em' in some water and keep one for yourself. "

*The frequency goes quiet once again*

5 minutes ago, Keione said:

*Charles unclips his radio, gently pressing down the PTT. An English accent is heard over the frequency*

" 'Ey mate, I wouldn't go on braggin' about weaponry if you don't know it yourself. At 16 years old, shouldn't you be gigglin' about your first facial hair or somethin'? "

" As for the weapons dealer, hope your listenin'. If you aren't livin' coastal, nobody wants to trade those there rifles. Why? Because no one is going to trade for somethin' they can just take off of you. And how would you know it isn't a scam, yeah? Do yourself a favor, throw em' in some water and keep one for yourself. "

*The frequency goes quiet once again*

*Jack Laughs while pressing the PTT*

"Thank you for your irrelevant input"

*Jack shakes his head and lets go of the PTT Button*

*Matt grabs his radio, listening to the previous few responses.*

Got an 5.56? Me and MY guys could use some.
*coughs*
Don't need the guns. Just need the rounds.

*He tosses his radio down, going back to his crossword puzzles.*

*Lena presses gently down on the PTT*

" *she giggles* You are a moron, thinking people are willing to "Trade" weapons"

*More giggling can be heard followed by a loud "thud" and some faint screams*

"The way I see it, you'd be a fool to let that kind of weaponry out of your sight. Could do a heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell of a lot of damage"

*She lets go of the PTT and clips her radio back onto her belt before going back to the beating of the hostage*

Edited by Reav

*hearing the radio chatter he quickly reaches for the radio in the pouch of his backpack*

'' my friend skully is the largest arms dealer on these lands but he would be very interested in taking these firearms off you. What is it you seek to get in return? ''

*Phil hears the radio chatter about a gun dealer. He grabs his radio from his vest and press the PTT*

"I heard you have an M4A1 to trade or sale? What about trading it with an AK-74 with a mag? It's a 5.45 Russian assault rifle. I'll be awaiting your answer"

*He releases the PTT and goes back to reading his book."

Edited by AlwaysGamer

3 minutes ago, AlwaysGamer said:

*Phil hears the radio chatter about a gun dealer. He grabs his radio from his vest and press the PTT*

"I heard you have an M4A1 to trade or sale? What about trading it with an AK-74 with a mag? It's a 5.45 Russian assault rifle. I'll be awaiting your answer"

*He releases the PTT and goes back to reading his book."

*after hearing somebody try and better his offer he laughs angrily to himself*

'' please leave the radio frequency clear so the big boys can talk ok? it would be much appreciated ''

Just now, TheMcgregor said:

-snip-

*Phil hears the answer from the angry guy and quickly grabs his radio to answer back.*

"Listen here stranger, the guns the guy has to sale or trade isn't all yours. He didn't say "I have guns to give to Mr. X" so calm your fucking tits. If you want those guns so badly, you just have to get them faster than the others. Now, shut up and be respectful, everyone here just want guns."

"Oh by the way, if your boy Skully is the biggest trader here, how come I never heard of him uhm?"

*Laughs before stopping the transmission*

''they will all be mine if I can offer him 10x whatever anybody else can.''

''I need to ensure that these weapons do need fall into the wrong hands. I have nothing against you whoever you may be.''

*Press the PTT to answer*

*Chuckles and mimics the voice of the man* "To ensure that these weapons do not fall into the wrong hands" *Goes back to his normal voice and laughs* "There isn't any "Good" hands anymore. If you need a weapon, it's either to kill someone or to not get killed yourself. Tell yourself whatever you want but it won't change the fact that these weapons will eventually lands in these "wrong" hands."

*Let go of the PTT*

*Caleb listens closely as he sighs*

*Northern Irish accent* Listen, we'll take the guns aff ye for a good owl price. Fuck all these other bais, they'll jump you mate. Meet us sure!

*Static*

*Charles unclips his radio, gently holding down the PTT. An English accent is heard*

" Word through the grape vine is that some guys with European accents are lookin' for some weaponry. Try contactin' them instead of willy-nilly walkin' around with that weaponry. "

*He releases the PTT, clipping it back to his vest*

Edited by Reav

*Jack hears all the rambling going and responds angrily*

"Boys i need some offers, Also if you think you can mug me you have something else coming to you and to that irish guy if it is your stash that's a shame i can assure you that i will not receive a bullet in my knee but a bullet will indeed go through your skull."

*Jack throws his radio on the ground and starts inspecting guns*

*Jack presses the PTT*

"No clue but i need to get things guns out of here as soon as possible whatever you can offer me"

*Jack lets go of the PTT*

Sign in to follow this