Server time: 2018-08-16, 13:52

Sign in to follow this  
RonaldDonaldson

Guns for sale or trade

*CJ hears this broadcast while looking at his newly found gun in his hands, decides to try his luck by picking up the radio and holding down the PTT*

"Anyway, back on topic. You guys sell guns and shit right? My men tell me this weapon I've found is called a U...M...P... I think, not too sure. Looks like a sub machine gun from on of those old first person shooters I used to play."

*CJ scratches his head in thought* 

"well you see... When I dragged it off a body I came across it didn't have a magazine, and I havnt found any that fit it. Wondering if you boys have access to such things. If so, I'd like to set up a regular trade that includes Winnie's with 308's. If that's possible, throw me a broadcast back. We could set something up"

*CJ releases the PTT with a new found hope that he can use his new weapon soon*

John picks up radio and presses the PTT

"Mhm let me rest on this oh and too ever needs that ump mag i may have something but its gonna cost more then just physical items"

*john puts radio in back pocket and grabs an M4A1 and walks out of house*

*CJ picks up his radio once more and replies to the rather odd response*

"Think it over all you want, I am talking about a regular trade for weapons. Fire power is something I lack at the moment. I have the resources to pay for them. If you want to do business then do it. It will save us from going through the hassle of robbing innocent people for the things we need"

*CJ releases the PTT*

Edited by Reav

'' I only deal with professionals so go ahead and disregard my interest. With no solid reply I can only assume you were blowing hot air.''

"Exactly why i told you multiple times give me an offer i'm not going to cater to you"

"Too whoever the other man was i think i can get some of those winnies with lots of 308 not sure about the mag though"

* he decides to give it one more try* 

''So you have an m4? I can offer 500 rounds of 5.56mm, 500 rounds of 5.45mm, 500 rounds of .45 or 500 round of 308.

also I have rifles of the ak variety in abundance with magazines.''

Edited by TheMcgregor

On 07/12/2016 at 10:04 PM, RonaldDonaldson said:

*Jack hears all the rambling going and responds angrily*

"Boys i need some offers, Also if you think you can mug me you have something else coming to you and to that irish guy if it is your stash that's a shame i can assure you that i will not receive a bullet in my knee but a bullet will indeed go through your skull."

*Jack throws his radio on the ground and starts inspecting guns*

*Laughs as he clicks on his radio*

HAHAHAHAHA! Shut yer mouth will ye. Ain't our stash but I'll tell ye somethin Jack Fuckin May! I'm gonna make sure you get that fucking bullet in the knee then I'm gonna fucking slap your little sorry bitch ass. Alright, anyway. You're selling our guns, that's out job. 

*Laughs*

Ha, okay! Nice knees.

*Static*

8 minutes ago, Fenian said:

*Laughs as he clicks on his radio*

HAHAHAHAHA! Shut yer mouth will ye. Ain't our stash but I'll tell ye somethin Jack Fuckin May! I'm gonna make sure you get that fucking bullet in the knee then I'm gonna fucking slap your little sorry bitch ass. Alright, anyway. You're selling our guns, that's out job. 

*Laughs*

Ha, okay! Nice knees.

*Static*

*Cringes at threat and presses the PTT*

"You alright you sound a bit mad?"

*Starts laughing lets go off PTT*

37 minutes ago, TheMcgregor said:

* he decides to give it one more try* 

''So you have an m4? I can offer 500 rounds of 5.56mm, 500 rounds of 5.45mm, 500 rounds of .45 or 500 round of 308.

also I have rifles of the ak variety in abundance with magazines.''

*Confused on how he has so much ammo, Presses the PTT*

"How many m4s?"

*Puts radio down suspiciously* 

*Clicks on his radio in anger*

Right, listen here. Stop dealing guns, or you're done. If I near another word come out of mouth which in any possible way relates to guns? You're done. Thank you. Prick.

*Static*

*Laughs While hearing messages*

"No thanks im gonna keep on selling these bad boys please try and stop me it will be fun"

*John smiles and puts radio down*

Edited by RonaldDonaldson

*Caleb laughs*

Right, buy guns from this fool and i'll kill ye too. Simple.

*Static*

*Hearing a response of the amount of ammunition someone has, Charles unclips his radio and presses down the PTT*

" Five-hundred rounds of 5.56, 5.45, and .45? Heh, I'll believe it when I see it. "

*He chuckles, tossing his radio onto the couch as he sits down*

*Borat was told about this frequency and knowing he is missing two guns to finish his collection he changes the radio to this frequency*

"Hello , I'm a man who has much to trade, but I want to know is this weapons cache have more than just guns and ammo?"

*wondering if he can visit this cache*

"And I'm looking for these gun's ive been told its actually easy to find if you search but do you have perhaps any trumpets and a repater?"

*Borat looks at his countless AUG's and chuckles*

"I will give you an AUG with a full magazine if you can acquire me both of them, if you do not have these two Im looking for a vss magazine this ofcoarse demands a high price and I would like to meet up for negotiations."

8 minutes ago, Borat said:

*Borat was told about this frequency and knowing he is missing two guns to finish his collection he changes the radio to this frequency*

"Hello , I'm a man who has much to trade, but I want to know is this weapons cache have more than just guns and ammo?"

*wondering if he can visit this cache*

"And I'm looking for these gun's ive been told its actually easy to find if you search but do you have perhaps any trumpets and a repater?"

*Borat looks at his countless AUG's and chuckles*

"I will give you an AUG with a full magazine if you can acquire me both of them, if you do not have these two Im looking for a vss magazine this ofcoarse demands a high price and I would like to meet up for negotiations."

*Charles looks up from the dead body in the front seat, grabbing at the radio in disbelief. He begins holding down the PTT*

'"I have the magazine you are in search of. Maybe you who is searching for it, myself, and the lad who is trying to get rid of his rifles can set-up a disclosed meeting area yes?" 

*He sets the radio on the roof of the car, continuing his examination of the man's wounds*

2 minutes ago, Keione said:

*Charles looks up from the dead body in the front seat, grabbing at the radio in disbelief. He begins holding down the PTT*

'"I have the magazine you are in search of. Maybe you who is searching for it, myself, and the lad who is trying to get rid of his rifles can set-up a disclosed meeting area yes?" 

*He sets the radio on the roof of the car, continuing his examination of the man's wounds*

*Borat get's weary and wonders if its a robbery maybe he should bring a friend or two too the trade*

"Just tell me when and where and I'll be there, just tell me what you want for this magazine?"

*Anticipating the reply, Charles grabs the radio and presses down on the PTT*

"We will worry about a time and location once we agree to a deal, yes? Now, what would you have that could tempt me into letting go of such valuable magazines? I am in the market for... well, uncommon weaponry."

*He pauses for a moment to puff on a damp cigarette*

"These things are very peculiar to these lands. If you happen to have one, bring me an iron-forged sword such as those in medieval times. If not, I'd require a rifle.. a rifle commonly used in Soviet Russia for.. long range... targets. If you catch my drift, yeah? I'll await your response."

*He clips the radio back onto his vest, trekking forwards North* 

*Borat thinks about his collection and know that he has more than one mosin*

"Funny enough I dont have a sword, but I do have a mosin which maybe can interest you ."

Just now, Borat said:

*Borat thinks about his collection and know that he has more than one mosin*

"Funny enough I dont have a sword, but I do have a mosin which maybe can interest you ."

*He chuckles, pressing down the PTT*

"No no no, hehheh, I'm not interested in a mosin. I believe the rifle I am in search of is named an "SVD". But, it's unlikely you have one, I'm sure someone will come along interested in these magazines."

*He takes his finger off the PTT, disappointed in the trade offered*

*John walks away from cache and pulls radio out*

"Sorry boys just sold the coordinates i have a few weapons but not a lot, too those irish guys thought you were going to stop me?"

*John laughs*

Edited by RonaldDonaldson

Just now, RonaldDonaldson said:

*John walks away from cache and pulls radio out*

"Sorry boys just sold the coordinates i have a few weapons but not a lot, too those irish guys thought you were going to stop me?"

*John laughs*

Here ye wee ball bag. I've been asking around for you, no one fucking knows you! I'll keep lookin for ye, keep runnin ye fruit.

Sign in to follow this